PHOTON [PEN] księga I złoto dla wytrwałych

wszystko na temat spółek publicznych
hektor
Podporucznik

Re: [PEN] PHOTON NV księga I - złoto dla wytrwałych

Postautor: hektor » 03 sie 2017 20:09

Obecnie powinno już być z górki.
Przypomnę wyniki za I kwartał:
" Photon Energy recorded the first positive Q1 EBIT in its history at EUR 0.264 million compared to an EBIT loss of EUR 0.101 million in the same period last year."
8)

REKLAMA

Grzes978
Plutonowy

Postautor: Grzes978 » 04 sie 2017 10:18

Jak wynik za drugi kwartał bedzie ok.
To chwilowo może być nawet 2.xx
A być może że ta chwila będzie trwać kilka dni.

Kto to wie.

Brokat
Sierżant sztabowy

Postautor: Brokat » 21 lis 2017 18:16

Jakieś ruchy na walorku?

hektor
Podporucznik

Postautor: hektor » 22 lis 2017 15:33

Niezłe ssanie,warto było trzymać akcje i dokupować na spadkach. :)

Brokat
Sierżant sztabowy

Re: PHOTON [PEN] księga I złoto dla wytrwałych

Postautor: Brokat » 22 lis 2017 20:41

spadki to były kiedyś teraz to tylko korekty , tylko ile trzeba czekać na 3-4 zeta a nie pogardziłbym 5 :lol:

hektor
Podporucznik

Postautor: hektor » 12 gru 2017 09:11

Wygląda na to, że spółka pozytywnie załatwi sprawę zadłużenia z tytułu obligacji na marzec 2018 roku.
Super info, pierwszy krok już zrobiony - mniej o 1,5 mln euro:
https://newconnect.pl/komunikat?geru_id=133507
8)

kuchcik77
Starszy chorąży

Postautor: kuchcik77 » 14 gru 2017 14:11

https://www.igpw.pl/komunikaty/raport/p ... 730151&s=b

Ogólnie dla Photona rok skończył się w listopadzie bo wyprodukowali już tyle energii co w całym 2016 roku;)

-In November, particularly favorable weather conditions allowed the average performance of all power plants in Photon Energy‘s portfolio to exceed energy forecasts by an outstanding 30.9%

-The portfolio recorded an outperformance of approx. 8.1% against generation estimates YTD (up by approx. 5.3% YOY).

-As of the end of the reporting period, the total production YTD is outperforming the production for the full year 2016 by 2.6% already.

-Photon Energy Operations is expanding its market share on the Czech solar O&M market by signing full service contracts for 2 PV power plants with a total capacity of 4.3 MWp. As a result Photon Energy Operations‘ O&M services portfolio has grown to 216 MWp worldwide

-Photon Energy NV announces that the construction of its first Hungarian photovoltaic power plant with an installed capacity of 520 KWp in the Western Hungarian municipality of Fertőd, which was commenced in October 2017, is going according to plan. Weather permitting, the 520 KWp plant owned and operated by Photon Energy’s fully-owned subsidiary Fertőd Napenergia-Termelő Kft. will be connected to the grid and put into operation until the end of January 2018

-In October 2017, Photon Energy NV received the Development Approval from the municipality of Leeton, New South Wales, for the construction of a 28.6 MWp Leeton solar farm. Photon Energy is now in the final stages of the grid connection process for the solar PV generator with regional network service provider Essential Energy. The Development approval is a major milestone for Photon Energy in Australia, validating its long term strategy and commitment to the Australian market.

-In October 2017, Photon Energy announced the signing of a co-development and share purchase agreement for 100% of the shares of Ráció Master Oktatási Kft., which owns the KÁT licenses, grid connection and land usage rights for 8 PV projects in the KomáromEsztergom region in Hungary. Upon the completion of the project development process, including the construction permit, Photon Energy will acquire 100% of the shares of Ráció Master Oktatási Kft., which at that time will own all the land on which the 8 PV power plants will be built. This ready-to-built stage is expected to be reached by the end of 2018Q1. The installed DC capacity (the total installed generating power of the PV modules) is planned to reach 4.5 MWp. This acquisition marks an important step towards achieving the Company’s goal of building 50 MWp of PV plants for its proprietary long-term portfolio in Hungary until year-end 2019.

Photon Energy NV announces that it has reached an agreement with an investor holding EUR 1.5 million nominal of its 8% EUR bond 2013-18 due on 12 March 2018 on the repurchase of the investor’s entire bond holdings, which will be withdrawn and retired. The repurchase price is 100% of the bond’s nominal value and is settled against a cash payment of EUR 500,000 and the restructuring of the balance of EUR 1 million into a medium-term loan due in 2019, which will be recorded as a long-term liability in Photon Energy’s year-end 2017 balance sheet.

This agreement reduces the outstanding nominal value of Photon Energy’s 8% EUR bond 2013-18 to EUR 6.533 million as of the execution date of the transaction.

Zredukowanie zadłużenia przez oddłużenie poprzez powtórny wykup obligacji;)
-Inwestor posiadający obligacje o wartości 1.5mln E ( z terminem zapadalności w marcu 2018) wykupił ponownie obligacje za gotówkę w wysokości 0.5mln e a pozostałe 1.0mln e zostało potraktowane jako średnioterminowa pożyczka dla Photona ktora zostanie zaksięgowana jako długoterminowe zobowiązaniu Photona w rozliczeniu rocznym za 2017 r

hektor
Podporucznik

Postautor: hektor » 14 gru 2017 14:31

Czekamy na kolejne infa o obligacjach, jeśli uda się spółce zrolować całą kwotę można spokojnie wchodzić w akcje 8)

hektor
Podporucznik

Postautor: hektor » 29 sty 2018 19:04

Czytam teraz dzisiejsze super info - współpraca z Canadian Solar. A kurs w miejscu, dziwne?
Oznacza to, że spółka ma zapewnione finansowanie w Australii. Może nie wszyscy zrozumieli treść, głównie chodzi mi o fakt, że partnerem została potężna firma:
https://www.canadiansolar.com/about.html

Warto akcje trzymać długoterminowo. 8)

kuchcik77
Starszy chorąży

Postautor: kuchcik77 » 29 sty 2018 21:23

The management of Photon Energy NV announced today that as a result of its development partner selection process managed by its financial advisor Pottinger, the company has signed an agreement for the joint development of five of its utility-scale solar projects with a total capacity of 1.14 GWp in New South Wales, Australia with Canadian Solar, one of the world’s largest solar power companies

Canadian Solar will acquire a 51% shareholding in all five project companies. The equity capital contributed by Canadian Solar is subject to certain development milestones

, Photon Energy NV will recognize an AUD 4.73 million (EUR 3.09 million, PLN 12.81 million) realised capital gain and an additional contribution to consolidated equity of AUD 1.93 million (EUR 1.26 million, PLN 5.23 million) related to the increased value of the remaining equity stakes in the five project companies in its consolidated financial statements for 2018Q1

“This transaction represents a pivotal moment for the Photon Energy Group with our long-term commitment to the Australian market bearing fruit. This cooperation marks a tangible achievement of the entire team in Australia who have gained the trust of a leading global player in the solar industry such as Canadian Solar“ added Georg Hotar, CEO of Photon Energy NV.

"Canadian Solar is delighted to partner with Photon Energy and bring 1.14 GWp into the Australian market," commented Dr. Shawn Qu, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Canadian Solar, "As a very active developer for solar power plants in Australia, we will continue to strengthen our leading position in the market by partnering with Photon Energy

About Canadian Solar Inc.
Founded in 2001 in Canada, Canadian Solar is one of the world's largest and foremost solar power companies. As a leading manufacturer of solar photovoltaic modules and provider of solar energy solutions, Canadian Solar also has a geographically diversified pipeline of utility-scale power projects in various stages of development. In the past 16 years, Canadian Solar has successfully delivered over 25 GW of premium quality modules to over 100 countries around the world. Furthermore, Canadian Solar is one of the most bankable companies in the solar industry, having been publicly listed on NASDAQ since 2006. For additional information about the company, follow Canadian Solar on LinkedIn or visit www.canadiansolar.com.

Szansa na to ze Photon splajtuje zdecydowanie zmniejszyła sie po pozyskaniu strategicznego "sponsora" dlatego kurs akcji tylko nieznacznie spadł...;)

Kasa jest, wybudują/sprzedadzą lub zostawią w swoim portfolio.
Pamiętajmy że spora cześć obligacji spłacona/zrolowana.Poprzedni rok nie najgorszy jeśli chodzi o przychody operacyjne...zobaczymy jak sie mają wyniki q4 i całego roku

ps odnalazłem zapowiedzi niektórych inwestorów parę ksiąg wcześniej z czasów około polskiego euro. Hm wariant negatywny ok 10 zeta;) LOL

kuchcik77
Starszy chorąży

Postautor: kuchcik77 » 05 lut 2018 17:50

https://newconnect.pl/komunikat?geru_id ... or+2017Q4.

Photon Energy is publishing its report for the fourth quarter of 2017, during which the Company increased its consolidated revenues by 118.0% YOY to EUR 4.319 million and its EBITDA by 81.0% to EUR 0.594 million.
Photon Energy ended a record FY2017 with another record quarter exceeding last year?s performance, on both the top and bottom lines, as experienced in Q1, Q2 and Q3 of 2017, confirming its trajectory of continuing revenue growth and consequently its return to pre-tax profitability in 2017. The Company recorded a 31.9% YOY increase in consolidated revenues to approximately EUR 17.258 million and a 21.0% YOY growth in consolidated EBITDA to an all-time-high of EUR 7.927 million for the financial year 2017. EBIT amounts to EUR 2.367 million, which represents a 84.0% growth YOY. The Company further reports positive consolidated total comprehensive income for the full year. Revenue growth was mainly driven by increased electricity production of the Group?s portfolio of proprietary power plants to 27.3 GWh, representing a 4.6% YOY growth compared to 2016, while global Operations & Maintenance contracts grew by 9.5% YOY to 216 MWp at year-end 2017.
Progress in the Company?s project development efforts in Australia and Hungary, incremental growth in the O&M business, the addition of Photon Water to the Group?s business lines and the growing PV component trading business line set the stage for a strong 2018. Photon Energy just finished an exciting year and started a very promising one, with a co-development financing deal signed in January with Canadian Solar, one of the world's largest solar power companies, to co-develop five utility-scale solar power projects from the Company?s portfolio Down Under with a total capacity of 1.14 GWp in New South Wales, Australia.

Brokat
Sierżant sztabowy

Postautor: Brokat » 09 mar 2018 10:23

Sypanko ?
Komuś się śpieszy :twisted:

hektor
Podporucznik

Postautor: hektor » 13 mar 2018 14:41

Ktoś z większym pakietem akcji postanowił się skrócić. Ostatnie infa bardzo dobre ale sypacz nie odpuszcza.

kuchcik77
Starszy chorąży

Postautor: kuchcik77 » 28 mar 2018 23:25

https://www.bankier.pl/wiadomosc/PHOTON ... 80374.html

Photon Energy NV announces the connection of its first solar power plant in the Hungarian town of Fertőd, in the Győr-Moson-Sopron region. The 528 kWp power plant project has been acquired by Photon Energy in July 2017 and built by the company’s EPC subsidiary Photon Energy Solutions HU Kft. During the 25-year support period the power plant is licensed to sell 14.3 GWh of renewable energy, generating revenues of at least EUR 1.478 million over the entire period

krok 1 z kilkunastu...czekamy na resztę

hektor
Podporucznik

Postautor: hektor » 04 cze 2018 17:18

Spółka fajnie skupuje własne akcje :)

Wróć do „Akcje”

REKLAMA