UBS AG NYSE: UBS ZURYCH: UBSN bankowość prywatna i inwestycyjna. Największy szwajcarski bank

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

Re: UBS AG NYSE: UBS ZURYCH: UBSN bankowość prywatna i inwestycyjna. Największy szwajcarski bank

Postautor: slayer74 » 03 maja 2023 12:47

ZURICH (Reuters) -UBS Chief Executive Sergio Ermotti said on Wednesday that the Swiss bank was working on closing its merger with Credit Suisse by the end of May or early June.

Speaking at the Finanz '23 conference in Zurich, Ermotti also repeated his bank's line that all options were still on the table concerning Credit Suisse's Swiss business.

In March UBS agreed to takeover its struggling cross-town rival for 3 billion Swiss francs ($3.37 billion) and said it would assume up to 5 billion ($5.61 billion) in losses as part of a deal hastily arranged by Swiss authorities.

On Sunday, NZZ am Sonntag newspaper reported that the country's largest bank was working towards spinning off Credit Suisse's domestic unit, with its current head, Andre Helfenstein, expected to run it.

The Swiss newspaper cited a source as saying that UBS had come around to the idea of a spin-off, which it initially ruled out, because of growing public and political pressure.

Ermotti on Wednesday also said it was too early to put a figure on how many jobs would be cut as a result of the merger. "Job cuts will not be avoidable," he said.
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: UBS AG NYSE: UBS ZURYCH: UBSN bankowość prywatna i inwestycyjna. Największy szwajcarski bank

Postautor: slayer74 » 18 maja 2023 11:17

Investing.com -- UBS Group AG (SIX:UBSG) has said it could stand to lose around $17 billion from its planned merger with smaller rival Credit Suisse (SIX:CSGN), but noted that the tie-up will provide other benefits.

In a regulatory filing, the Swiss bank, which agreed to absorb Credit Suisse following a hastily-arranged round of government-sponsored negotiations in March, said it would incur a hit of $13B from fair value adjustments on financial assets and liabilities. Litigation and regulatory matters would also lead to an additional $4B charge, UBS added.

However, these losses would be offset by a one-time $34.8B gain from pro forma negative goodwill, which occurs when the price paid for an asset is lower than its actual market value.

UBS would also receive a boost worth $17.1B from other factors, including a write-down of Credit Suisse's so-called Additional Tier 1 bonds, or a form of junior debt that holds relatively elevated risk.

The $3.4B emergency acquisition, which UBS plans to close in the second quarter, is expected to present the bank with a series of challenges as it attempts to fold Credit Suisse's ailing business into its operations.

UBS filed an amended F-4 filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission this week which noted that, due to the rushed nature of the transaction, there was risk that it had limited time to "thoroughly evaluate Credit Suisse and fully plan for its financial condition and associated liabilities." As a result, UBS warned that the rescue could prove to be "considerably more difficult and risky than it had contemplated."

"This could affect the future performance of UBS Group AG, its share price, and its value as an enterprise," it flagged.

Swiss-listed shares in UBS were slightly higher in midday trading on Wednesday.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 12 cze 2023 09:52

UBS (SIX:UBSG) stock rose 0.8% after the lender announced Monday that it had formally completed the takeover of stricken rival Credit Suisse, creating a giant Swiss bank with a balance sheet of $1.6 trillion and greater muscle in wealth management.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 28 cze 2023 10:25

(Reuters) -UBS Group is looking to cut more than half of Credit Suisse's workforce :shock: from next month as a result of the bank's takeover, Bloomberg News reported on Tuesday.

Bankers, traders, support staff in Credit Suisse's investment bank in London, New York, and in some parts of Asia are expected to bear the brunt, with almost all activities at risk, the report said.

UBS intends to eventually reduce the total combined headcount by about 30%, or 35,000 people, with headcount at Credit Suisse currently at about 45,000, the report said, citing people familiar with the matter.

As many as 10,000 jobs would be cut if the Swiss domestic businesses of the two banks are merged.

UBS and Credit Suisse declined to comment.

Reuters had last week reported that UBS will cut Asia investment banking jobs at Credit Suisse next month, with significant reduction in investment bankers covering Australia and China.

Earlier this month, UBS Chief Executive Sergio Ermotti warned of painful decisions about job cuts following the takeover of Credit Suisse, but did not give details about the number of potential layoffs.

UBS completed its emergency takeover of embattled rival Credit Suisse in June, forging a Swiss banking and wealth management giant with a $1.6 trillion balance sheet and a workforce of 120,000.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 11 sie 2023 15:22

UBS (NYSE:UBS) stock rose 4.8% after Switzerland’s largest lender stated that it would not need the around $10 of state guarantees provided to smooth the takeover of its failing rival.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 16 sie 2023 13:39

14/08/23
W piątek UBS ujawnił rozwiązanie umowy o ochronie przed stratami w wysokości 9 miliardów franków szwajcarskich (10,27 miliarda dolarów) oraz publicznego zabezpieczenia płynności w wysokości 100 miliardów franków szwajcarskich, pierwotnie ustanowionego przez szwajcarski rząd podczas przejęcia Credit Suisse przez UBS w marcu. Po tej wiadomości akcje UBS zamknęły dzień wzrostem o około 4,7%.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 24 sie 2023 12:24

ATechniczna
6 letni rekord

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 31 sie 2023 11:07

ATechniczna
6 letni rekord
ATechniczna pobity rekord z 10.2008 roku po wynikach 8)

UBS reports second-quarter profit of $28.875 billion

ZURICH (Reuters) - UBS Group on Thursday reported $28.875 billion in net profit attributable to shareholders for the second quarter, in its first earnings results since it took over Credit Suisse.
---
The bank said it planned to cut 3,000 jobs in Switzerland in the next couple of years, as it offered the first glimpse of how it plans to achieve more than $10 billion in cost savings
https://www.investing.com/news/stock-ma ... nk-3164877

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 06 wrz 2023 12:30

[translator]

ZUG, Szwajcaria (Reuters) – Nowy rozszerzony UBS nie jest zbyt duży dla Szwajcarii po awaryjnym przejęciu przez bank upadłego rywala Credit Suisse, powiedział we wtorek dyrektor generalny Sergio Ermotti.

"UBS nie jest zbyt duży - rozmiar to nie tylko związek bilansu z PKB kraju" - powiedział Ermotti na spotkaniu w Zug w Szwajcarii.

UBS zakończył awaryjne przejęcie Credit Suisse w czerwcu, tworząc szwajcarskiego giganta bankowego i zarządzania majątkiem z bilansem 1,6 biliona dolarów.

Liczba ta jest znacznie większa niż cała produkcja gospodarcza Szwajcarii, która wyniosła 878 miliardów dolarów w 2022 roku przy obecnych kursach wymiany.

Ermotti powiedział, że 20% połączonego bilansu banku było stosunkowo stabilne i zainwestowane na szwajcarskim rynku nieruchomości, podczas gdy bank miał ponad 200 miliardów dolarów kapitału pokrywającego straty.

Dyrektor, który powrócił do UBS w kwietniu, aby kierować przejęciem Credit Suisse, był również krytyczny wobec Credit Suisse.

"Credit Suisse upadł, ponieważ przez lata miał model biznesowy, który po prostu nie był właściwy. Bank niestety poniósł miliardowe straty operacyjne w ciągu ostatnich kilku lat i mógł nadal ponosić straty" - powiedział.

"Bank nie był już rentowny".

Credit Suisse upadł po tym, jak wstrząśnięci inwestorzy wycofali miliardy po serii strat i błędów, wywołując kryzys płynności.

Ermotti powiedział, że część pieniędzy została przekazana do UBS, podczas gdy część trafiła do innych banków w Szwajcarii, a nawet za granicą.

Mimo to był optymistą, że Credit Suisse może zostać z powodzeniem zintegrowany z UBS.

W zeszłym tygodniu UBS zapowiedział, że obniży koszty o 10 miliardów dolarów, mówiąc, że zlikwiduje 3 miejsc pracy w samej Szwajcarii.

"Ponad 99% ludzi w Credit Suisse to dobrzy ludzie, uczciwi" - powiedział Ermotti.

"Nie sądzę, aby integracja Credit Suisse była problemem" - powiedział.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 27 wrz 2023 12:16

UBS kwestionuje karę w wysokości 1,8 mld euro we Francji w związku z przejęciem Credit Suisse

UBS Group AG (SIX:UBSG) jest obecnie uwikłany w spór prawny we francuskim Cour de Cassation przeciwko karze w wysokości 1,8 mld euro i skazaniu za pranie pieniędzy, w tym potajemne rozmieszczenie szwajcarskich bankierów we Francji. Rozwój ten nastąpił po tym, jak kara została podtrzymana przez paryski sąd apelacyjny, a termin wydania wyroku ma wynieść kilka miesięcy.

Jednocześnie UBS porusza się po zawiłościach trwającego przejęcia Credit Suisse, procesu, który położył duży nacisk na utrzymanie kluczowych talentów. Podwójna presja bitwy prawnej i złożony proces przejęcia podkreślają trudny okres dla szwajcarskiego giganta bankowego.

Kara w wysokości 1,8 mld EUR (1 EUR = 1,0559 USD) została nałożona na UBS Group AG w związku z zarzutami tajnych operacji z udziałem szwajcarskich bankierów we Francji. Sprawa, podtrzymana przez paryski sąd apelacyjny, została teraz przekazana do francuskiego Cour de Cassation w celu dalszego rozpatrzenia. Wyrok tego najwyższego sądu we Francji może potrwać miesiące.

UBS Group AG (SIX:UBSG) is currently embroiled in a legal challenge at France's Cour de Cassation against a €1.8 billion penalty and conviction for money laundering charges, including the clandestine deployment of Swiss bankers in France. This development comes after the penalty was upheld by the Paris court of appeals, with the verdict delivery timeline expected to span several months.

Simultaneously, UBS is navigating the intricacies of its ongoing acquisition of Credit Suisse, a process that has placed significant emphasis on key talent retention. The dual pressures of the legal battle and the complex acquisition process underscore a challenging period for the Swiss banking giant.

The €1.8 billion (€1 = $1.0559) penalty was levied against UBS Group AG following allegations of covert operations involving Swiss bankers in France. The case, upheld by the Paris court of appeals, has now been taken to France's Cour de Cassation for further review. The verdict from this highest court in France could take months to be delivered.

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA