Schlumberger NYSE: SLB obsługa i serwis pól naftowych

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Schlumberger NYSE: SLB obsługa i serwis pól naftowych

Postautor: slayer74 » 23 paź 2017 10:25

Dostawca technologii do poszukiwań i wydobycia ropy koncern Schlumberger, zaraportował zarówno zysk na akcję 0,42 USD, jak i przychody 7,91 mld USD dokładnie zgodny z oczekiwaniami.
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 27 gru 2017 23:03

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 19 sty 2018 14:09

Schlumberger Beats Q4 Views, Sees Oil Companies Spending More
https://www.investors.com/news/schlumbe ... nvestment/

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 20 sty 2018 15:02

Schlumberger Beats Q4 Views, Sees Oil Companies Spending More
https://www.investors.com/news/schlumbe ... nvestment/
Why Schlumberger Q4 Earnings Disappointed Investors
http://247wallst.com/energy-business/20 ... investors/

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 27 sty 2018 10:21

ATechniczna - Ostatni miesiąc solidna fala wzrostowa, RSI w strefie silnego wykupienia, STOP LOSS - 66.78$
http://www.mdm.pl/ui-pub/site/analizy_i ... cid=897190

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 21 lip 2018 21:16

Schlumberger Stock Dips as Investors Ignore Start of 'Earnings Liftoff'
https://www.thestreet.com/markets/commo ... f-14657167

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 19 gru 2018 12:16

The Bell Tolls For Schlumberger That It Is Time To Buy
https://seekingalpha.com/article/422891 ... ngcom_feed

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 27 gru 2018 15:45

Schlumberger - Low Valuation And Huge Growing Potential Going Forward
https://seekingalpha.com/article/423034 ... ngcom_feed

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 20 sty 2019 17:16

Schlumberger Ltd. (NYSE: SLB) reported its most recent quarterly results on Friday morning. The oilfield services firm said that it had $0.36 in earnings per share (EPS) and $8.18 billion in revenue, which compares with consensus estimates calling for $0.36 in EPS on revenue of $8.03 billion. The same period of last year reportedly EPS of had $0.48and $8.18 billion in revenue.

Overall, fourth-quarter revenue declined 4% sequentially driven by lower activity and pricing for most production- and Cameron-related businesses in North America. Lower revenue from OneSubsea also drove the decline, but management has booked more than $600 million in new project orders during the quarter.

During this quarter, Shearwater GeoServices completed the purchase of the WesternGeco marine seismic acquisition assets and operations. Schlumberger received a cash consideration of $600 million plus a 15% post-closing equity interest in Shearwater GeoServices.

The board of directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.50 per share of outstanding common stock, payable on April 12, 2019, to stockholders of record on February 13, 2019.

https://247wallst.com/energy-business/2 ... -paid-off/

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 17 cze 2019 12:54

Schlumberger: Has This Oil Services Giant Fallen Too Far?
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/sto ... r-14991443

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 12 lip 2019 00:53

Schlumberger Is a Dominant Energy Player Patiently Waiting to Shine
Despite the usual short-term headwinds, Schlumberger seems to be one of the best-positioned players in the energy services sector. Once the macro environment improves, the stock could head substantially higher from its current, depressed levels.
https://www.thestreet.com/opinion/schlu ... e-15014042

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 20 lip 2019 16:46

Schlumberger Ltd. (NYSE: SLB) reported second-quarter 2019 results before markets opened on Friday. The oil field services firm posted adjusted diluted quarterly earnings per share (EPS) of $0.35 on revenues of $8.27 billion. In the same period a year ago, Schlumberger reported adjusted EPS of $0.43 and revenues of $8.3 billion. Second-quarter results also compare to the consensus estimates for EPS of $0.35 on revenues of $8.11 billion.

Adjusted pretax net income in the quarter totaled $492 million, down from $594 million in the same period a year ago. An after-tax adjustment of $164 million for workforce reductions added $0.12 to second-quarter 2018 EPS.

At the end of the second quarter, Schlumberger’s backlog totaled $2.17 billion in its OneSubsea segment and $541 million in the drilling systems segment. This represents an increase of about $260 million in backlog compared to the end of the previous quarter.

https://247wallst.com/energy-business/2 ... ults-last/

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 01 wrz 2020 19:30

The World's Biggest Oilfield Services Company Is Getting The Frack Out Of Here

Schlumberger (SLB) announced Tuesday that it will sell its North American fracking business amid the slow recovery in oil prices.

The No. 1 oilfield services company will combine its OneStim unit with Liberty Oilfield Services for a 37% stake in the combined company. The transaction is expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2020.

The announcement comes as U.S. oil prices remain range-bound around $40 per barrel amid an anemic recovery.

Oil prices crashed to historic lows in April as Covid-19 lockdowns slammed demand, forcing producers to stash crude in storage units that were rapidly nearing capacity. Those excess inventory fears have subsided but still weigh on prices while demand stays slow.

Travel sill hasn't rebounded after some lockdowns eased. Air passenger numbers are down 70% year over year during the typically busy summer travel season.

Schlumberger shares dipped 0.6% to 18.77 on the stock market today. U.S. competitor Halliburton (HAL) edged up 0.3% and Baker Hughes (BKR) fell 2%.

Low Oil Prices Pressuring U.S. Shale
As oil prices remain stagnant, Schlumberger faces a U.S. fracking market that continues to suffer, with more shale companies expected to seek bankruptcy protection. In April, Whiting Petroleum (WLL) filed for bankruptcy.

In the first seven months of the year, more than 30 exploration-and-production companies in North America have filed for bankruptcy protection, according to law firm Haynes and Boone, the Wall Street Journal reported.

But more pain is yet to come as consulting firm Rystad Energy sees 150 more firms filing for bankruptcy through 2022, unless oil prices rise.

Oil majors are also feeling the pressure. Exxon Mobil (XOM) was booted from the Dow Jones Industrial Average after over 90 years on the key index. The Dow Jones has shifted away from industrial stocks and toward technology firms in recent years.

Exxon had grand plans to produce 1 million barrels per day in the Permian Basin as early as 2024. But in its second-quarter report, Exxon said its rig count in the Permian fell by 30 in Q2, with a further decline of 10-15 more rigs seen by the end of the year.

https://www.investors.com/news/oil-pric ... king-unit/

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 22 sty 2021 16:00

Schlumberger (NYSE:SLB) stock fell 2.4% despite the oil services firm beating quarterly expectations on both the top and bottom lines. However, the sector is weaker as crude prices head sharply lower.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 23 lip 2021 17:25

Schlumberger's profit beats forecast as margins soar on revenue gains

(Reuters) -Oilfield services giant Schlumberger NV (NYSE:SLB) issued a bullish forecast for 2021 on Friday as second-quarter profit topped estimates due to surging margins, with a rebound in oil prices boosting demand for its software and equipment.

Energy services firms are benefiting from a resumption of drilling driven by rising crude prices, which are up 18% in the latest quarter and 42% since the start of 2021.

Still, oilfield activity levels remain far below pre-pandemic levels and oil demand could face a threat as a resurgence of infections from coronavirus variants prompts fresh restrictions in some parts of the world.

Schlumberger officials offered an optimistic outlook for the rest of the year, and said they expect further growth and margin expansion in the company's North American and international operations.

International revenue could rise at a double-digit percentage rate compared with year-ago levels, officials said. Its North American business, which fell 1% versus a year ago, could "surprise to the upside" due to spending by private operators, Chief Executive Olivier Le Peuch said.

"Industry projections of oil demand reflect the anticipation of a wider vaccine-enabled recovery, improving road mobility, and the impact of various economic stimulus programs," Le Peuch said, cautioning the COVID-19 pandemic continues to threaten the demand recovery.

U.S. oil output may not reach pre-pandemic levels until after 2022, Le Peuch said, adding that international supply and demand conditions would push oil and gas activity beyond 2019 levels in the next two to three years.

Rival Halliburton (NYSE:HAL) this week also delivered a bullish outlook for the oil industry recovery, while Baker Hughes missed earnings expectations following a hit from restructuring charges.

Schlumberger reported net income of $431 million, or 30 cents per share, for the three months to June 30, compared with $299 million, or 21 cents per share, in the first quarter. Wall Street analysts had anticipated earnings of 26 cents per share, according to Refinitiv IBES.

Operating margins nearly doubled to 14.3%, the highest since 2018, led by big gains in its software and reservoir performance units. Those gains, which marked the fourth consecutive quarter of margin expansion, reflected past cost-cutting and big year-over-year software revenue increases.

Analysts for investment firm Tudor Pickering Holt & Co said the results were strong, but lamented that Schlumberger's stock - along with other oilfield companies - had continued to underperform.

Shares were up a fraction in early trading at $28.08. They are up about 28% year-to-date, trailing the jump in oil prices.

https://www.investing.com/news/stock-ma ... ns-2566463

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA