MARIHUANA, KONOPIE - MARIJUANA, HEMP

ropa, złoto i ziemniaki
slayer74
Kapitan

Re: MARIHUANA, KONOPIE - MARIJUANA, HEMP

Postautor: slayer74 » 20 maja 2023 12:02

Obrazek

Wiemy, skąd rząd weźmie pieniądze na 800+. Wystarczy, że pójdzie w ślady Czech i Niemiec

Podniósł się lament ekonomistów, którzy twierdzą, że Polski nie stać na zmianę z 500+ na 800+. Obciążenia mają iść w dodatkowe 20 mld zł, tak potrzebnem.in. na transformację energetyczną. Wszyscy zachodzą w głowę skąd rząd znajdzie na to pieniądze. W grę podobno wcale nie wchodzą nowe podatki. Gdzie w takim razie znaleźć taką dodatkową górę pieniędzy? Z pomocą może przyjść Instytut Włókien Naturalnych i Roślin Zielarskich w Poznaniu, który pracuje nad polską odmianą marihuany
https://www.msn.com/pl-pl/finanse/najpo ... 8b4d&ei=36
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: MARIHUANA, KONOPIE - MARIJUANA, HEMP

Postautor: slayer74 » 27 lip 2023 16:07

Obrazek

(Reuters) -Mastercard has told financial institutions to stop allowing marijuana transactions on its debit cards, dealing a blow to an industry already on the fringes of the financial system in the United States.

Most banks in the country do not service cannabis companies as marijuana remains illegal at the federal level despite several states legalizing its medicinal and recreational use.

"As we were made aware of this matter, we quickly investigated it. In accordance with our policies, we instructed the financial institutions that offer payment services to cannabis merchants and connects them to Mastercard (NYSE:MA) to terminate the activity," a spokesperson for the company said on Wednesday.

"The federal government considers cannabis sales illegal, so these purchases are not allowed on our systems," the spokesperson added.

Sunburn Cannabis CEO Brady Cobb said in a statement that "this move is another blow to the state-legal cannabis industry and patients/consumers who want to access this budding category."

Pot firm Verano's President, Darren Weiss, said "We will continue to advocate for cannabis reform in Washington through further dialogue with elected officials and stakeholders to advance conversations supporting the growth of safe, legal cannabis across the U.S."

Earlier this month, Republican Senator John Cornyn said Majority Leader Chuck Schumer's plan to pass a marijuana banking bill was "wishful thinking".

The SAFE Banking Act is a crucial legislation that would make it easier for the cannabis industry to access banking services.

Mastercard's decision was first reported by Bloomberg News.
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

Wróć do „Towary”

REKLAMA