e.l.f. Beauty NYSE: ELF kosmetyki do makijażu i akcesoria

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

e.l.f. Beauty NYSE: ELF kosmetyki do makijażu i akcesoria

Postautor: slayer74 » 31 sie 2023 12:52

Ostatnio zmieniony 31 sie 2023 13:10 przez slayer74, łącznie zmieniany 3 razy.
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: e.l.f. Beauty NYSE: ELF kosmetyki do makijażu i akcesoria

Postautor: slayer74 » 31 sie 2023 13:03

e.l.f. Beauty price target raised to Street high at BofA following Naturium acquisition

e.l.f. Beauty (NYSE:ELF) shares rose more than 3% intra-day today after BofA Securities raised its price target on the company to $165.00 from $155.00 while maintaining a Buy rating. The new price target represents the Street high.

This was followed by the company’s announcement on Tuesday, according to which it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire the skincare brand Naturium, which represents its largest acquisition to date. The deal is valued at $355 million, combining cash and stock, implying valuation multiples of 4x sales and 21x adjusted EBITDA. The bank expects e.l.f. Beauty to double its percentage of sales in skincare from 9% to 18%.

“Naturium expects to see $90m in sales and $17m in EBITDA for the fiscal year ending 3/31/24. ELF expects Naturium to add $48m in sales and $9m in adj. EBITDA following the close of the acquisition around 9/30, or halfway through ELF’s fiscal year,” mentioned BofA.

The bank adjusted its adjusted EBITDA estimate for fiscal 2024 to $225M from the previous $216M. e.l.f. Beauty had previously issued guidance for fiscal 2024, expecting net sales within the range of $792M to $802M, reflecting a year-over-year increase of 37% to 39%. Gross margin is projected to rise by 150 basis points year-over-year, with adjusted EBITDA estimated to range between $171M and $174M.

“We continue to view margin guidance as conservative given benefits from mix and lower transportation costs, partially offset by higher marketing spend at 22-24% of F24 sales,” added BofA.

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: e.l.f. Beauty NYSE: ELF kosmetyki do makijażu i akcesoria

Postautor: slayer74 » 06 paź 2023 16:55

Obrazek

Jefferies analysts upgraded shares of e.l.f. Beauty (NYSE:ELF) to Buy from Hold, lifting the price target to $115 from $110 in a note to clients Friday.

They told investors that they decided to upgrade the stock on "glowing demand" and upside from recent M&A.

"Underlying demand remains robust (+50%) and benefits from M&A, intl expansion, and share gains should more than offset tough comps in FY25," the analysts wrote.

"We see a buying oppty on the recent valuation pullback from 37x to 23x FY2 EBITDA. While high multiple stocks have suffered on rate outlook, shares now discount the difficult comps and recent slowdown in FDM data (+60% to low-50's)," they added.

Jefferies believes the stock is oversold, with the move lower "driven by optics around tracked data, which was known to soften due to tougher comps." The firm notes that the stock psychology has become dependent on continued outperformance.

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA