AGROLIGA GROUP [AGL] *NC* cz. II || C/Z 1,2 C/WK 0,4

wszystko na temat spółek publicznych
flesz
Starszy chorąży

Postautor: flesz » 25 cze 2015 23:32

ciekawa analiza AGROLIGI pojawiła się na jednym z portali.

http://giełdowiec.pl/122-agroliga-s-a-c ... zeniu.html

kurs też zdaje się złapał dno i jakby chciał zmienić trend...

REKLAMA

blaumim
Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Postautor: blaumim » 04 lip 2015 00:00

analiza analizą, niby tanio, ale to ukraina i NC a to już dużo za dużo aby włożyć w to pieniądze.

Miki202020
Sierżant sztabowy

Postautor: Miki202020 » 14 sie 2015 22:49

A mimo tego że to Ukraina i NC to spółka kolejny raz pokazuje że mimo wszystko daje radę. Skoro pokazuje taką siłę w trudnym okresie...

blaumim

Postautor: blaumim » 28 sie 2015 21:53

Wiele nie trzeba aby rynek na nich miło popatrzył.

Wypłacić dywi po 0.5eur na akcję i będzie szał. Od lat tego nie robią a obecnie mają zdaje się 1.5mln eur na koncie. Trochę więcej PR i byłaby różnica, jak widać nie są zainteresowani. przez moment byli ale pojawił się putin na wschodzie i plan spalił.

Kto ma cierpliwość niech czeka i ufa, że na wschodzie gorzej już nie będzie.

blaumim

Postautor: blaumim » 11 wrz 2015 12:08

raportu na EBI nie podała, ale na stronie spółki jest info o przejęciu kolejnych gruntów: 1,8 tyś ha. W sumie mają już 9,3 tyś ha.

The press service of Agroliga Group PLC reports completing transaction on the acquisition of corporate rights to one more agro-industrial enterprise. The fourth agricultural producer LLC “Maiak” was added to Agroliga Group.

The enterprise specializes in the cultivation of wheat, barley, corn and sunflower, also winter rape is included in the structure of crop rotation in 2015/2016 marketing year.

LLC “Maiak” is situated in close proximity with the regional centre, city of Kharkiv. The enterprise processes more than 1.8 thousand ha.

"We invest into the expansion of cultivated areas with the aim to strengthen our position in the market of agricultural producers of Kharkiv region.

The deal will allow expanding the Group’s agricultural land from 7.5 thousand ha to 9.3 thousand ha. Besides, the land cultivated by LLC “Maiak” is situated 130 km further south than the main part of Agroliga Group’s cultivated area that is in the other climatic zone comparatively with the main area. So this acquisition will expand the geography of production and thus reduce the risks caused by weather conditions ", said Alexander Berdnik, General Director of Agroliga Group.

The investments into the expansion of cultivated areas are part of the corporate strategy and carried out in accordance with the medium-term plans of Agroliga Group PLC to expand the land to 12 thousand ha in 2013-2015. These plans were announced at the primary listing of shares at the WSE.

blaumim

Postautor: blaumim » 08 paź 2015 10:01

Jest widoczny popyt na ukraińskie spółki z branży rolniczej.

na agrolidze też widać po wzroscie kursu.

dziury w zleceniach jak zawsze, no, ale kogo to dziwi jak FF to wartość około 2.3mln PLN.

Rosną ksg agri i agroton a więc spółki które utraciły rzeczywistą kontrolę nad częścią swojego majątku.

Uspokojenie tematu czy też zamrożenie przez Putina to byłby dobry sygnał dla agroligi.

Miki202020
Sierżant sztabowy

Postautor: Miki202020 » 12 kwie 2016 13:15

Co tu tak cicho? Nikt nie ma żadnych nowych informacji na temat Agroligi?

Miki202020
Sierżant sztabowy

Postautor: Miki202020 » 12 kwie 2016 14:26

Chyba dobrze się wstrzeliłem w odnowienie wątku.

JANiK_ART
Plutonowy

Postautor: JANiK_ART » 08 wrz 2016 12:45

http://www.agroliga.com.ua/pl/all-news/188--2016.html

By August 15 the Production Units of AGROLIGA had finished harvesting of the early grain crops. More than 21,725 ​​tons of grain were harvested from the area of ​​3950 thousand hectares, that is 44% of the total area of the processed fields.

We got the gross yield of winter wheat (one of the key crops in the rotation) 56 t / ha, which is 8% more comparatively to the last year. In addition, the favorable weather conditions and integrated agro-technical measures allowed getting the grain of the highest class, with the protein and gluten content that corresponds to the characteristics of 2 – 3 class.

Also, the balance of the results of barley harvesting was drawn up. The winter variety of the intensive type “Lura” of Czech breeding with the distinguishing feature of high frost resistance gave the gross yield of 62.9 c / ha. We harvested 52.1 c / ha of the spring mid-season barley “Helios”.

In general, the grain yield of early harvesting meets the expectations of the Company’s management and exceeds by 15-20% the average data for Ukraine.

The Company achieves such results due to the persistent work on skills development for engineers and agronomists, technological improvements of the fertilizers applying, as well as paying special attention to minimization of losses during harvesting.

With the financial support of Raiffeisen Bank, the modern combine harvester - JohnDeereW660 with the header of 625R series has been added to the park of agricultural machinery in the current year.

This equipment makes it possible to adapt automatically to the changing topography of the field and change the cutting height that minimizes the losses during harvesting, and the possibility to adjust the pressure on the ground allows harvesting, regardless of weather conditions.

JANiK_ART
Plutonowy

Postautor: JANiK_ART » 12 wrz 2016 10:16

Agroliga inwestuje w moce przerobowe słonecznika.
Co ważne dostała kredyt z Raiffeisena, czyli bank pozytywnie ocenił zdolność kredytową oraz nową inwestycję.

Agroliga Group starts construction of a modern sunflower crushing plant with extraction capacity. The crushing capacity is planned for 170 000 t sunflower seed per year. The first phase of the plant provides processing of 100 000 tons of sunflower seed per year. It will be put into operation in September -October 2017 .

As of today, general construction plan is fixed, tenders for the supply of equipment, construction and installation works were carried out.

The structure of the project financing comprises of the Company’s funds and long term loans. The project finance structuring is completed.

After extensive analyses and business tests " Raiffeisen Bank " Aval " ( member of the Raiffeisen Bank Interneshinal Holding AG group, Austria ) has decided to finance Agroliga Group for the implementation of a new project.

OBS
Sierżant sztabowy

Postautor: OBS » 15 wrz 2016 19:01

C/Z=2,5, co nawet jak na spółkę ukraińską jest nisko. C/Z Kernela = 5,0, C/Z Astarty=4,5.
Agroliga jest na NewConnect i jest mniejsza, ale i tak wydaje się nisko wyceniana.

więcej: http://analizyobs.blogspot.com/2016/09/ ... cyjne.html

piti54
Młodszy chorąży
Kontakt:

Postautor: piti54 » 17 sty 2017 11:55

Kurs znowu w górę. Zasięg do wzrostu w proównaniu do innych spółek ukraińskich chyba powinien jeszcze być :D :D
Blog o metodach ilościowych i uczeniu maszynowym na giełdzie:
rnagpw.blogspot.com

varciasz
Młodszy chorąży sztabowy

Postautor: varciasz » 20 sty 2017 23:38

Kurs znowu w górę. Zasięg do wzrostu w proównaniu do innych spółek ukraińskich chyba powinien jeszcze być :D :D

tak, dlatego na spokojnie trzymam. Nie mam tutaj ogromnej kasy a kolejne 50% wzrostu tutaj jak najbardziej realny, tym bardziej że zdecydowane obroty pojawiają się przy wzrostach

Fundamentalnie wyglądają fajnie - realizują swój plan i sprzedaż produktów przetworzonych rośnie.

Ryzyko oczywiście głównie polityczne

Marek__B
Młodszy chorąży sztabowy

Postautor: Marek__B » 24 sty 2017 15:45

Dzień Dobry! :roll:

Lapi.ghz
Sierżant

Postautor: Lapi.ghz » 24 sty 2017 15:47

Dzień Dobry! :roll:
a widzisz jak cie wyczulem ze agroliga :)

Wróć do „Akcje”

REKLAMA