Szukam informacji na temat zakładania spółki w UK

MateuszBasiak
Starszy plutonowy

Szukam informacji na temat zakładania spółki w UK

Postautor: MateuszBasiak » 06 paź 2016 13:14

Ktoś coś? Mam trochę pytań i w sumie nie wiem komu je zadać, najlepiej jak by ktoś podsuną firmę godną uwagi co się orientuje w tej kwestii.

REKLAMA

MateuszBasiak
Starszy plutonowy

firma w UK

Postautor: MateuszBasiak » 10 paź 2016 13:19

Aaaa już znalazłem odpowiedź, jak by ktoś szukał tak jak ja to polecam http://polskie-biuro-ksiegowe.co.uk/rej ... -w-anglii/ fajnie wszystko opisane, firma pomaga na każdym etapie.

teresa.oros
Plutonowy

Re: Szukam informacji na temat zakładania spółki w UK

Postautor: teresa.oros » 02 paź 2017 20:49

Formalnościami zajmuje się z powodzeniem https://www.taxangels.pl/ - prowadza również rozliczenia spółek działających na terenie UK, więc kompleksowo obsłużą księgowość firmy

moleko21
Szeregowy

Postautor: moleko21 » 30 cze 2019 17:28

Jak wygląda to w UK, niestety nie wiem. W Polsce kupiłam już gotową spółkę na https://spolka.org/kontakt/ i jeste bardzo zadowolona z ich pomocy. Wszystko było ułatwione do granic możliwości. Szczerze polecam opcje zakupienia gotowej spółki.

Diana Pares
Starszy szeregowy

Postautor: Diana Pares » 24 wrz 2019 17:53

Oh, thank you for this great idea!
To be honest, I'm thinking about creating an app. I have a point that there are a lot of online applications, which are pretty straight forward, and also there are a lot of youtube videos. I just have a question about the price to build an app. But I've already found a reliable app development company, which offered me many options to choose from, with different features, and prices as well.

JulsYa
Szeregowy

Postautor: JulsYa » 22 paź 2019 14:54

I get all the relevant and newest information in this app development company blog,
especially about Software used in the logistics and transportation industry and I advise you to do the same.

willwon155
Szeregowy

Postautor: willwon155 » 13 mar 2020 08:15

If you establishing your company in the UK then you want a create a great website and your business app kinds of stuff. I would like to share with you an interesting and up-to-date mobile app development company blog. I always read it and advise you too.

emmarobbe
Szeregowy

Postautor: emmarobbe » 14 kwie 2021 16:32

To register your company in the UK you should follow the following steps:
  • Register the company name
  • Register a UK office address
  • Register a director
  • Issue shares in the company
  • Create a ‘memorandum of association’
  • Register as a limited company
  • Register for corporation tax
  • Tax return
  • Establish your online presense
For establishing the online presense you should contact a reliable technology partner and I would recommend to contact this company https://ddi-dev.com/

adamgreen
Kapral

Postautor: adamgreen » 23 lip 2021 09:55

Attract Group's blog on low-cost mobile app development is a valuable read for startups looking to break into the app market without breaking the bank. It offers practical advice and highlights the importance of strategy and planning to optimize development costs. A must-read for budget-conscious entrepreneurs!

Wróć do „Świat”

REKLAMA