Greenspan znowu dołuje Wall Street

parkiecik2
Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Greenspan znowu dołuje Wall Street

Postautor: parkiecik2 » 12 cze 2007 21:15

'Wzrost chińskiej gospodarki nie może trwać wiecznie' powiedział Greenspan i tym samym sprowadził Dow Jones z powrotem 100 punktów pod kreskę.

NEW YORK (Reuters) -- There is little reason to fear a wholesale pullout by China from U.S. government bonds, former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan said Tuesday.

While expressing concerns about China's runaway growth rate and what he described as overvalued stocks, Greenspan played down the prospect that Chinese authorities would sell Treasurys in earnest, forcing a sharp spike in U.S. interest rates.
greenspan1_sept05.03.jpg
Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan

Asked at a commercial real estate conference if investors should be worried about this oft-cited concern, Greenspan said: "I wouldn't be, no."

Still, Greenspan said the reason such a withdrawal was unlikely was that China would not have anyone to sell the securities to, hardly the sort of comfort jittery bond investors were seeking.

U.S. government debt has been under severe pressure over the past week, with yields rising sharply on anxiety over the likelihood that global credit conditions would tighten as the year progresses. Bond prices and yields move in opposite directions.

Greenspan said that a global liquidity boom, which he traced back to the end of the Cold War, would not go on forever.

"Enjoy it while it lasts," he told the audience.

Now a private-sector consultant following more than 18 years at the U.S. central bank, Greenspan reiterated his prediction that China's latest growth spurt had come too far, too fast.

"We cannot continue this rate of growth in China and the Third World. This cannot continue indefinitely," Greenspan said in a speech. "Some of these price/earnings ratios are discounting nirvana."
Studia MBA w Dublinie
http://mba.blox.pl

REKLAMA

kroldrob
Chorąży sztabowy

Postautor: kroldrob » 12 cze 2007 21:17

nie noi tego zyda trzeba usmiercic
OJ TU BEDZIE JAZDA!!!
Obrazek
"Mogę napluć w mordę każdemu kto powie, że brak mi kultury" A. Lepper

wentylator
Młodszy chorąży

Postautor: wentylator » 12 cze 2007 21:19

znowu ta stara ***** zza grobu ***** swoje wizje, po kiego ***** on sie odzywa, trzeba było albo zostać i ok, albo iśc na emeryture i *****, co za dziwka ohydna, żeby zdechł na raka

marlon
Młodszy chorąży sztabowy

Re: Greenspan znowu dołuje Wall Street

Postautor: marlon » 12 cze 2007 21:19

'Wzrost chińskiej gospodarki nie może trwać wiecznie' powiedział Greenspan i tym samym sprowadził Dow Jones z powrotem 100 punktów pod kreskę.

NEW YORK (Reuters) -- There is little reason to fear a wholesale pullout by China from U.S. government bonds, former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan said Tuesday.

While expressing concerns about China's runaway growth rate and what he described as overvalued stocks, Greenspan played down the prospect that Chinese authorities would sell Treasurys in earnest, forcing a sharp spike in U.S. interest rates.
greenspan1_sept05.03.jpg
Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan

Asked at a commercial real estate conference if investors should be worried about this oft-cited concern, Greenspan said: "I wouldn't be, no."

Still, Greenspan said the reason such a withdrawal was unlikely was that China would not have anyone to sell the securities to, hardly the sort of comfort jittery bond investors were seeking.

U.S. government debt has been under severe pressure over the past week, with yields rising sharply on anxiety over the likelihood that global credit conditions would tighten as the year progresses. Bond prices and yields move in opposite directions.

Greenspan said that a global liquidity boom, which he traced back to the end of the Cold War, would not go on forever.

"Enjoy it while it lasts," he told the audience.

Now a private-sector consultant following more than 18 years at the U.S. central bank, Greenspan reiterated his prediction that China's latest growth spurt had come too far, too fast.

"We cannot continue this rate of growth in China and the Third World. This cannot continue indefinitely," Greenspan said in a speech. "Some of these price/earnings ratios are discounting nirvana."
Zajebiste odkrycie. :lol:
Powinien dostać za to Nobla z ekonomii.

zdroof
Chorąży sztabowy

Postautor: zdroof » 12 cze 2007 21:19

Ile on bierze za opinię?

Ile procent od zysku spekuły? :wink:
"Żadne krzyki i płacze nas nie przekonają, że białe jest białe a czarne jest czarne" J. K.

kroldrob
Chorąży sztabowy

Postautor: kroldrob » 12 cze 2007 21:20

znowu ta stara ***** zza grobu ***** swoje wizje, po kiego ***** on sie odzywa, trzeba było albo zostać i ok, albo iśc na emeryture i *****, co za dziwka ohydna, żeby zdechł na raka
raka krtani najlepiej zyd *****
***** ale mnie wkurwia to stare zydowskie scieerwo
OJ TU BEDZIE JAZDA!!!
Obrazek

Bartekkk
Podporucznik

Postautor: Bartekkk » 12 cze 2007 21:20

OLDGreenspan

juz powinien zajac sie czyms innym wedkowaniem . grzybobraniem itd...

a nie graniem na krotkich :wink:
2017- 2020 hossa na misiach jak w 2005-2006 :)))) lecim w kosmos :O

kroldrob
Chorąży sztabowy

Postautor: kroldrob » 12 cze 2007 21:21

i jak w takim swoiecie nie byc antysemita?
OJ TU BEDZIE JAZDA!!!
Obrazek

Sokol999
Starszy chorąży

Postautor: Sokol999 » 12 cze 2007 21:22

Akurat to nie jego robota obligacje 10 letnie stukneły 5,25%, a to oznacza presję podniesienia stóp przez FED.
Obrazek
FAM

3plus
Kapitan

Postautor: 3plus » 12 cze 2007 21:24

Heheheheehhee.....ale chyba nie jesteś.....???? :lol:

robertode
Młodszy chorąży sztabowy

Postautor: robertode » 12 cze 2007 21:24

ja wam mowie kiedys spadnie
Obrazek
Ostatnio zmieniony 12 cze 2007 21:24 przez robertode, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

lukasb
Młodszy chorąży sztabowy

zjazd murowany

Postautor: lukasb » 12 cze 2007 21:24

reasury Yields Rise to Highest in Five Years on Growth Concern

By Daniel Kruger and Elizabeth Stanton

June 12 (Bloomberg) -- Yields on benchmark 10-year Treasuries rose to the highest in five years as signs of accelerating global growth raised concern central banks will increase borrowing costs.

Bond prices slumped after reports in China and Japan showed consumer and producer prices rising, while the head of the U.K. central bank signaled borrowing costs may need to rise to keep inflation from accelerating. The Treasury sold $8 billion in 10- year notes at higher-than-forecast yields.

``I was thinking the market had gotten cheap enough at these levels that some buying would come in,'' said Ray Remy, head of fixed income at Daiwa Securities America Inc. in New York, one of 21 primary dealers obligated to bid at Treasury auctions. ``That hasn't happened. The market is under pressure and will probably remain under pressure 'til Friday'' when the consumer price index for May is released.

The yield on the benchmark 10-year note reached 5.272 percent, before falling to 5.26 percent, an increase of 10 basis points, or 0.10 percentage point, at 3:14 p.m. in New York, according to bond broker Cantor Fitzgerald LP. The price of the 4 1/2 percent note due May 2017 fell 22/32, or $6.88 per $1,000 face amount, to 94 6/32. Bond yields move inversely to prices. The yield on two-year notes rose 5 basis points to 5.07 percent.

The 10-year notes sold at a yield of 5.23 percent compared with the forecast of 5.223 percent by eight bond-trading firms surveyed by Bloomberg News.

The securities, which mature in May 2017, yielded 5.223 percent in pre-auction trading. Ten-year notes hadn't drawn a yield higher than 5.19 percent in an auction since November 2000.

The auction was a reopening, meaning that the notes sold will pay interest at the same rate and mature on the same date as $13 billion of 10-year notes sold last month.

To już nie przelewki zacznie się powolny zjazd w dół. W USA a jak u nas ? Tego nie da się określić ale początki korekty widać jak na dłoni.

kroldrob
Chorąży sztabowy

Postautor: kroldrob » 12 cze 2007 21:26

no juz prawie :lol: :lol: :lol:
OJ TU BEDZIE JAZDA!!!
Obrazek

everest
Młodszy chorąży sztabowy

Postautor: everest » 12 cze 2007 21:27

Ile on bierze za opinię?

Ile procent od zysku spekuły? :wink:
on bierze od słowa 14.5$ coś słabo

:shock:

3plus
Kapitan

Postautor: 3plus » 12 cze 2007 21:33

no juz prawie :lol: :lol: :lol:
Głupota nie ma związku z rasą...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wróć do „Świat”

REKLAMA