UPS (United Parcel Service) NYSE: UPS przesyłki i logistyka

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

Re: UPS (United Parcel Service) NYSE: UPS przesyłki i logistyka

Postautor: slayer74 » 02 lut 2021 15:39

United Parcel Service (NYSE:UPS) stock rose 4.5% after the delivery service reported better-than-expected earnings over the busy holiday shopping season, in which the pandemic drove a surge in online shopping.

EPS / Forecast
2.66 / 2.14

Revenue / Forecast
24.90B / 22.87B
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 04 lut 2021 05:22

Rośnie uzależnienie UPS od Amazona

TADEUSZ STASIUK, MARKETWATCH opublikowano: 02-02-2021, 16:59
Amazon, amerykański gigant segmentu e-commerce systematycznie umacnia się na pozycji lidera w strukturze klientów firmy logistyczno-kurierskiej United Parcel Service.

Christopher Dilts

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 20 lut 2021 15:55

United Parcel Service hikes dividend by 1 percent. $UPS

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 27 kwie 2021 15:34

United Parcel Service (NYSE:UPS) stock rose 7.2% after the world's biggest parcel delivery company topped estimates for quarterly revenue, benefiting from a surge in online purchases during the Covid-19 pandemic.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 27 lip 2021 12:31

Latest Release
Jul 27, 2021

EPS / Forecast
3.06 / 2.79

Revenue / Forecast
23.42B / 23.19B

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 11 wrz 2021 10:05

(Reuters) - United Parcel Service Inc on Friday announced plans to buy Roadie, a crowd-sourced, same-day delivery company whose major clients include home improvement chain Home Depot (NYSE:HD).

The tie-up comes after key UPS retail customers like Amazon.com Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN), Walmart (NYSE:WMT) Inc and Target Corp (NYSE:TGT) built or bought gig delivery services to provide speedy local delivery of everything from fresh food to bulky furniture.

UPS and Roadie did not disclose financial terms of the deal, which is scheduled to close in the fourth quarter.

It would add new UPS services just in time for the peak holiday shipping season when demand for local home delivery will surge.

"Roadie often provides service for shipments not compatible with the UPS network because of their size and perishable nature, and often because they are in shopping bags without the packaging required to move through the UPS system," UPS said in a statement.

Following the completion of the acquisition, Roadie will continue to operate with its existing name.

Goods transported by Roadie will not cross into the UPS network and packages transported by UPS will not cross into the Roadie network, UPS said.

UPS is the single largest employer in the Teamsters Union, and the company's delivery drivers are some of the industry's best compensated.

"(Roadie's) goods should not cross over to UPS and vice versa. We will watch closely to ensure that Teamster bargaining unit work is protected," Teamsters spokesperson Kara Deniz said.

Shares in UPS were up 1.4% to $191.67 in midday trading. Shares in rival FedEx Corp (NYSE:FDX) were down 0.6% to $258.64.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 26 kwie 2022 18:45

United Parcel Service Inc (NYSE:UPS) slipped 3.9% despite reporting a rise in quarterly adjusted profit

Latest Release
Apr 26, 2022

EPS / Forecast
3.05 / 2.89

Revenue / Forecast
24.56B / 23.82B

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 17 lip 2022 16:11

This CHEAP Dividend Growth Stock is Firing On All Cylinders!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iLwehVJckE

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 22 sie 2022 15:01

United Parcel Service (NYSE:UPS) stock fell 2.1% after Evercore ISI downgraded its stance on the delivery firm to 'in line' from 'outperform', seeing limited upside given the uncertain economic climate.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 27 paź 2022 00:26

Przewoźnik UPS (UPS 1,19%) podał, że zyski spółki za ostatni kwartał wyniosły 2,96 USD na akcję, co stanowi wzrost o 9% r/r (i zdecydowanie ponad konsensus Wall Street 2,84 USD na akcję), podczas, gdy przychody spółki wyniosły 24,2 miliardy USD (wzrost oo 4,4% r/r ale poniżej konsensusu 24,32 miliarda USD). Patrząc na bieżący rok kalendarzowy, UPS potwierdził swoje prognozy dotyczące przychodów przekraczających 102 miliardy USD. Akcje UPS ostatecznie lekko spadły.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 25 kwie 2023 21:50

Latest Release
Apr 25, 2023

EPS / Forecast
2.2 / 2.21

Revenue / Forecast
22.9B / 23.02B

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 26 kwie 2023 13:45

United Parcel Service (NYSE:UPS) shares are trading nearly 5% lower in premarket after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 results and offered a lackluster full-year revenue guidance.

UPS posted Q1 EPS of $2.20 on revenue of $22.9 billion, missing the consensus for earnings of $2.21 per share on revenue of $23.02B. Overall, revenue fell 6% year-over-year driven by a 6.8% slump in International package sales.

“In the first quarter, deceleration in U.S. retail sales resulted in lower volume than we anticipated, and we faced ongoing demand weakness in Asia. In response, we focused on controlling what we could control and delivered first-quarter consolidated operating profit and operating margin in line with our base case targets. Given current macro conditions, we expect volume to remain under pressure,” said Carol Tomé, UPS chief executive officer.

Bearing in mind these comments, the company said it expects FY revenue of $97B, missing the $98.1B consensus. The prior forecast called for FY revenue of $97B-$99.4B.

TD Cowen analysts commented:

“Shares may trade lower on demand weakness in Asia, US retail volume weakness and a moderate guidance decline. Macro weakness through early 2023 resulted in volume pressure and decline in consumer spending behavior. Revenue and adjusted operating margin guidance are coming in below consensus values as a result. The revised EBIT margin guidance is still slightly above our 12.6% FY23 estimate.”

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 16 cze 2023 19:07

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - United Parcel Service (NYSE:UPS) union employees have voted overwhelmingly to authorize a strike should contract talks break down after the current agreement ends in two weeks, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters said on Friday.

The Teamsters, representing some 340,000 UPS workers in the United States, said 97% of voting members approved the strike authorization, "giving the union maximum leverage to win demands at the bargaining table."

The vote comes during relatively cordial talks as new Teamsters General President Sean O'Brien works to get a UPS deal that shares billions of dollars of its pandemic profit with workers and helps to recruit new members - including Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) warehouse staff.

UPS again on Friday said it is confident that the two sides will reach an agreement that provides wins for all involved.

"The results do not mean a strike is imminent and do not impact our current business operations in any way," the company said.

UPS shares fell as much as 1.5% after the news but quickly pared losses to trade down 0.6% in midday trade.

The company and the union already have agreements on issues such as adding air conditioning in new delivery trucks. But talks continue on wages, a crucial issue.

Jeremy Tancredi, a former UPS manager turned industry consultant, expects the Teamsters to win a "healthy" raise without having to resort to a work stoppage.

"There is money out there to (pay for the) increase," Tancredi said, adding that the lift would not be "crazy drastic" or stressful to UPS.

There is precedent for significant wage increases.

U.S. freight railroad workers secured a 24% contract pay increase. Unions and FedEx (NYSE:FDX) reached a tentative deal that would give pilots for the delivery company a 30% raise. And the union and employers for U.S. West Coast port workers this week struck a tentative deal that includes a 32% pay increase and a one-time "hero" bonus.

Tancredi, a partner at consultancy West Monroe, said interdependence between the Teamsters and UPS reduces strike risk. That is because UPS management sells Teamster professionalism and teamwork as a strength over competitors, and the Teamsters count UPS as its largest employer at a time when union membership is struggling to grow, Tancredi added.

Still, employees told Reuters that Teamsters members are unified and would stop work if the company balks at raises that reflect the time and health risks they took to manage the COVID-19 pandemic-related cargo surge or their value to the company.

"We were working basically Christmas hours for two years straight" during the pandemic, when e-commerce surged, said Rikki Schreiner, a full-time UPS employee in Eagan, Minnesota.

UPS was more profitable than FedEx during the pandemic when animosity between that rival and its lower-cost delivery contractors festered.

"They get what they pay for," Schreiner said of UPS, adding that company delivery drivers, who make about $150,000 annually including base pay and benefits before overtime, "earn it."

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 08 sie 2023 12:35

Latest Release
Aug 08, 2023

EPS / Forecast
2.54 / 2.5

Revenue / Forecast
22.1B / 23.02B

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA