Honeywell NYSE: HON automatyka, systemy alarmowe i ppoż

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Honeywell NYSE: HON automatyka, systemy alarmowe i ppoż

Postautor: slayer74 » 27 paź 2022 23:39

Honeywell International (NASDAQ:HON), another industrial heavyweight, also delivered a beat on the bottom line, sending its shares more than 3% higher.

Latest Release
Oct 27, 2022

EPS / Forecast
2.25 / 2.16

Revenue / Forecast
8.95B / 8.99B
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 04 sty 2023 23:45

Honeywell (NASDAQ:HON) was downgraded to Sell from Buy with the price target cut to $193 from $220 by UBS analysts in a note Wednesday.

They explained to investors that the firm has decided to downgrade the stock on a "more than full valuation," an anticipated order slowdown, and "uninspiring exposures."

"HON's outsized $29B backlog into the 2023 slowdown will likely protect near-term results; however, order momentum is needed to protect valuation... particularly w/ HON at a 2 SDEV premium. While Q3 orders tracked +2% organic, volumes came in down 9% (UBSe) and the price lever is poised to fade into 2023 (Q3'22 price +11%). HON burned material backlog in Q3, a dynamic that could intensify into 1H'23 on further order compression amidst macro slowdown & normalizing lead times" wrote the analysts.

In addition, they argued that end market exposures don't justify Honeywell's premium valuation, and with HON shares trading at a historically high valuation, UBS would "categorize end market exposures as just decently positioned for the macro at hand."

"Despite broad optimism around Defense, we anticipate a sluggish 2023 trajectory as supply chain recovery lags broader industrials. While SPS should be performing well in a macro dominated by wage inflation, tight labor markets and accelerating automation uptake, the business continues to disappoint w/ HSD organic annual declines in '22 - '23E," the analysts added.

Honeywell shares dipped in early trading, currently down more than 1%.

https://www.investing.com/news/stock-ma ... SI-2973209

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 27 kwie 2023 20:07

(Reuters) - Industrial conglomerate Honeywell International Inc (NASDAQ:HON) raised its full-year profit and revenue forecasts on Thursday, after posting a quarterly results beat on strength in its aviation unit.

Shares of the company, which makes everything from engines to cockpit components, were up 2.4% at $195.50 before the bell.

Aviation suppliers such as Honeywell and General Electric (NYSE:GE) Co have been posting upbeat results, helped by higher jet production at planemakers Boeing (NYSE:BA) Co and Airbus SE (OTC:EADSY) and on strong demand for aftermarket parts and services.

"As we look to the rest of 2023, we are well positioned to continue outperforming despite an uncertain macroeconomic environment," Honeywell's outgoing CEO Darius Adamczyk said.

Honeywell now expects 2023 adjusted earnings per share between $9.00 and $9.25, up from its prior outlook of $8.80 to $9.20.

It also increased its full-year sales outlook to between $36.5 billion and $37.3 billion from its earlier forecast of $36 billion to $37 billion.

In the first quarter, Honeywell's net sales rose 5.8% to $8.86 billion, compared with analysts' estimates of $8.52 billion, according to Refinitiv data.

The company's reported profit for the quarter was $2.07 per share. Analysts had expected a profit of $1.93 per share.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 31 lip 2023 10:52

Akcje Honeywell spadły o 4,5% w następstwie niejednoznacznego raportu za drugi kwartał. Spółka opublikowała skorygowany zysk na akcję w wysokości 2,23 USD przy 9,15 mld USD przychodów, nieznacznie przekraczając szacunki Refinitiv na poziomie 2,21 USD EPS i 9,17 mld USD przychodów. Prognoza przychodów za trzeci kwartał była niższa niż szacunki analityków.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 10 paź 2023 14:40

Honeywell (NASDAQ:HON) stock rose 1.2% after the industrial conglomerate announced plans to restructure its business operations to three segments down from four to boost sales growth and reallocate capital.

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA