Boeing Co NYSE: BA koncern lotniczy, zbrojeniowy i kosmiczny

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Boeing Co NYSE: BA koncern lotniczy, zbrojeniowy i kosmiczny

Postautor: slayer74 » 01 cze 2022 18:53

Niemcy kupią 60 produkowanych przez Boeinga ciężkich śmigłowców Chinook. Zastąpią one starzejącą się flotę CH-53, powiedziała niemiecka minister obrony.

https://www.pb.pl/niemcy-kupia-60-ciezk ... ch-1152059
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 01 lip 2022 23:34

Boeing (NYSE:BA) shrugged off earlier losses to end the day 2% higher even as rival Airbus secured orders for 300 jets from China's three biggest state-owned airlines at a time when Boeing’s 737 MAX jets are yet to resume commercial flights in the country.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 08 lip 2022 11:19

Boeing zmuszony do porzucenia marzeń o produkcji? Wszystko przez jedną regulację.

https://www.msn.com/pl-pl/finanse/najpo ... e9d301d4af

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 17 lip 2022 11:29

Boeing cuts 20-year industrywide outlook for planes

LONDON (Reuters) - U.S. airplane maker Boeing (NYSE:BA) Co trimmed its projected industrywide demand for airplanes over the next 20 years, but said it expects deliveries to be stable excluding the Russian market.

Boeing projects airlines worldwide will need 41,170 new airplanes over 20 years with half of the deliveries for replacement aircraft, and with single-aisle aircraft accounting for about 75% of planes.

Boeing's new market outlook, released on Sunday ahead of the Farnborough Airshow, is down from its previous rolling 20-year-forecast of 43,610 deliveries.

The new estimate excludes the Russian market and its projection of 1,540 airplanes, because of the war in Ukraine and uncertainty about when manufacturers could again sell planes to Russian carriers.

Boeing slightly boosted its forecast for demand over the next 10 years to 19,575 airplane deliveries -- a higher projection even excluding the Russian market.

"That's a function of a depressed environment in 2021 falling off and a new trend year in 2031 being added," Darren Hulst, Boeing vice president for commercial marketing, told reporters in a briefing ahead of the Sunday release. "It comes very close to our 2019" outlook if Russia was included.

Boeing also dropped its industrywide passenger traffic forecast growth rate slightly to 3.8% from 4%, but boosted its cargo growth forecast to 4.1% from 4% last year. It cut its fleet growth forecast to 2.8% from 3.1%. Its forecast for widebody deliveries over 20 years fell from 7,670 to 7,230.

Boeing still projects the global airline fleet by 2041 will nearly double as it still sees a worldwide aviation demand COVID-19 recovery by early 2024.

Over the next 20 years Boeing said "long-term fundamentals remain intact."

"Our view of medium-term recovery -- when the industry gets back to 2019 levels of global airline traffic -- is largely unchanged" since 2020, Hulst said. "Overall, we still see late 2023, early 2024 as the time where the industry recovers to full or at least the level of pre-pandemic traffic."

Boeing sees strong near-term demand for aircraft despite recession risks.

"The global industry is still on a recovery trajectory back to where the normal relationship of GDP and traffic would be," Hulst said. "Any small blip from an economy standpoint would be probably overwhelmed by the demand that exists as a result of those normal economic relationships."

Boeing also projects the freighter fleet will grow 80% by 2041. Air cargo is performing at "historic levels," Hulst said, saying it is in part "a function of the increasing strategic value of air cargo relative to supply chains that are challenged and shipping that is challenged."

Boeing sees e-commerce networks as helping to drive a "strategic shift to air cargo even into the medium- and long-term. ... This isn't just a blip in terms of shipping versus air."

Hulst said the number of routes with more than one airline operating has more than doubled over the last two decades -- representing 70% of all capacity. It demonstrates "the continuous innovation that airlines need to have to continue to compete at lower costs to attract more and more traffic."

Air cargo still only accounts for 1% of global trade. "A small shift in terms of mode of transportation, of key elements of trade, makes a big impact in terms of demand for air cargo," Hulst said.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 01 sie 2022 23:15

Boeing (NYSE:BA) jumped 6% on reports that the Federal Aviation Administration had approved the jet maker to restart deliveries of its 787 Dreamliner.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 02 wrz 2022 01:52

Izrael kupi cztery tankowce Boeinga za 927 mln USD

https://www.pb.pl/izrael-kupi-cztery-ta ... sd-1161330

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 23 wrz 2022 00:50

Airbus SE wygrał kontrakt o wartości 4,85 miliarda dolarów na dostawę 40 samolotów do jednostki China Southern Airlines Co. Dzięki temu firma umocniła swoją pozycję wśród producentów samolotów i pokonała swojego największego rywala – Boeinga, informuje Bloomberg.

https://www.pb.pl/airbus-wygrywa-z-boei ... sd-1164492

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 05 lis 2022 16:48

Boeing (BA) laid out a path to $100 billion in revenue and $10 billion in free cash flow by 2025-26, underpinned by rising deliveries of the top-selling, narrow-body 737 Max jet. Shares jumped.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 07 gru 2022 14:24

Boeing (NYSE:BA) stock fell 1.4% after U.S. lawmakers declined to extend an annual defense bill deadline that would impose a new safety standard for modern cockpit alerts for two new versions of the aerospace company's best-selling 737 MAX aircraft.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 24 lut 2023 12:24

Gigant produkcji samolotów wstrzymał dostawy odrzutowców 787 Dreamliner, ponieważ bada element kadłuba, w którym stwierdzono niedawno usterkę.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 05 kwie 2023 15:01

Obrazek

Boeing (NYSE:BA) stock fell 0.2% after Northcoast Research downgraded its stance on the aircraft manufacturer to ‘sell’ from ‘neutral’ ahead of its quarterly earnings later this month.

northcoastlogo

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 11 kwie 2023 17:13

Boeing delivers 130 planes in Q1, beating Airbus by 3 jets

https://www.investing.com/news/stock-ma ... ts-3052716

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 15 kwie 2023 14:41

Boeing shares tumble as some MAX deliveries halted, airlines fret over impact

(Reuters) - Boeing (NYSE:BA) Co shares closed down 5.6% on Friday after the planemaker halted deliveries of some 737 MAX jets due to quality-related problems in certain components made by one of its main suppliers.

Boeing is under tough regulatory scrutiny following the deadly crashes of its MAX planes in 2018 and 2019 and the pause in deliveries may delay plans for production ramp-up as it needs to undertake inspections of affected jets, some analysts said.

Any delay in deliveries is likely to upset airlines that have been counting on the company for a timely supply of planes to boost their fleets.

Boeing was poised to raise the production of its best-selling family of jets to 38 in June and 42 by January 2024 from 31 per month currently, Reuters reported earlier this week.

The problem, disclosed by Boeing on Thursday, involves the installation of two fittings that join the aft fuselage made by Spirit AeroSystems (NYSE:SPR) to the vertical tail, which were not attached correctly to the structure of the fuselage before it was sent to the planemaker.

The latest quality issue is the second such problem to plague the planemaker this year, after it was briefly forced to halt deliveries of 767 freighters.

The recent discoveries can be attributed to two main factors: less experienced workers and more rigorous inspections of aircraft before delivery, Melius Research Vice President Scott Mikus said.

Boeing, together with Spirit, will have to undertake inspections of the affected MAX 7, MAX 8 and MAX 8200 airplanes and fuselages.

"Unlike the recent 787 delivery pause in Q1 ... this issue relates to actual non-conforming parts, which will need to be inspected (at minimum) or reworked. This likely points to a longer pause this time (BA resumed 787 deliveries after ~2 weeks)," Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) analyst Matthew Akers said.

Akers, however, added that the impact could be "short term in nature" and that Boeing may push its 2023 cash flow goal of $3 billion to $5 billion toward the lower end.

Airbus shares have outperformed those of Boeing this year https://fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/b ... Boeing.PNG

Shares of Spirit closed down 20.7% on Friday.

"We see more negative financial exposure to this news at Spirit than at Boeing," J.P. Morgan analyst Seth Seifman said.

The issue could weigh on the fleet-expansion plans of the airlines.

Southwest Airlines (NYSE:LUV) expects the issue to impact its current delivery schedule, while American Airlines (NASDAQ:AAL) said it was working with Boeing to understand the effect.

Europe's Ryanair, which was scheduled to receive 24 737 aircraft over the next 2-1/2 months, said it was working with Boeing on the possible impact.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 26 kwie 2023 15:31

Boeing (NYSE:BA) stock rose pre 3.8% after the aircraft manufacturer announced plans to boost 737 MAX production to 38 planes per month while backing its annual cash flow goal.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 09 maja 2023 23:59

Ryanair (NASDAQ:RYAAY), one of Europe's and the world's largest low-cost airlines has officially placed an order for up to 300 of Boeing's (NYSE:BA) 737 MAX 10 jets, bringing an end to years of negotiations between the two companies.

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA