Nintendo TYO: 7974 producent konsol i gier

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Nintendo TYO: 7974 producent konsol i gier

Postautor: slayer74 » 07 lis 2020 22:03

Nintendo Enjoys 3.4-Fold Profit Jump amid Pandemic
Kyoto, Nov. 5 (Jiji Press)--Japanese game maker Nintendo Co. <7974> said Thursday that it enjoyed a 3.4-fold jump in its April-September net profit, thanks to demand for games as people stayed at home amid the coronavirus pandemic.
For the first half of fiscal 2020, Nintendo reported a consolidated net profit of 213,123 million yen, the highest level on record, on the back of strong sales of the Nintendo Switch game console series and the game title "Animal Crossing: New Horizons."
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 02 lut 2021 00:04

Nintendo sprzedało rekordową ilość konsol

MAREK DRUŚ
opublikowano: wczoraj, 01-02-2021, 18:41
W trzecim kwartale rozrachunkowym Nintendo sprzedało prawie tyle samo konsol Switch co w dwóch poprzednich, informuje The Independent.

Nintendo sprzedało 24 mln konsol Switch po trzech kwartałach roku rozrachunkowego, do końca grudnia. Sprzedaż była rekordowa pod koniec 2020 roku, bo po dwóch kwartałach wynosiła 12,5 mln.

https://www.pb.pl/nintendo-sprzedalo-re ... ol-1107084

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 04 lut 2021 05:00

Nintendo raises outlook after surpassing high expectations
Nintendo Co. raised its annual earnings forecast for the second time on the back of a surge in sales of the Switch console. |

Feb 1, 2021
Nintendo Co. raised its annual forecasts a second time after continued momentum for the Switch console helped the company to its best quarterly earnings since 2008.

The Kyoto-based games company reported operating profit of ¥229.7 billion, far above the ¥189.6 billion average of analyst estimates compiled by Bloomberg. Nintendo now expects full-year Switch sales of 26.5 million units, having already surpassed its previous projection of 24 million. The company also boosted its forecast for operating profit by 24% on the back of a surge in sales brought on by the coronavirus outbreak and hit game Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Soon to enter its fifth year on the market, the portable Switch sold 11.6 million units in the holiday period, up 7% on a year earlier. Sales remained strong even after the holidays and Nintendo has sufficient components supply for now despite industrywide shortages, President Shuntaro Furukawa said. He added that his company doesn’t plan to announce a new Switch model anytime soon, leaving the door open to new hardware later in the year.

“Nintendo’s fourth-quarter Switch sales forecast is way too low as it should sell at least 3.5 million units, which will bring its total close to 28 million units,” said Hideki Yasuda, an analyst at Ace Research Institute.

Nintendo has stoked the gadget’s popularity with customized limited editions, a cheaper Switch Lite and a series of blockbuster titles driving hardware sales. In 2020, Animal Crossing tapped into the need for soothing escapism during lockdowns and helped push software sales up 43% to 176.1 million in the nine months ended December. The company’s digital sales more than doubled in the same period and rose from 28.6% to 40.9% of all software sales.

“The Switch has turned from being a console to a lifestyle product ‘tailor-made’ for COVID-19 times, with Nintendo surfing on that wave,” said Tokyo-based industry analyst Serkan Toto.

Nintendo shares outperformed console rivals Sony Corp. and Microsoft Corp. in 2020 and the new PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X have faced production and logistics setbacks that have limited their availability. In response to those pricier and more powerful machines, Nintendo is planning an upgraded version of the Switch with the potential addition of 4K output, Bloomberg News has reported, tied to a slate of new game releases later this year. Those plans may yet be altered by component supply shortages across the electronics and auto industries.

Efforts to monetize its characters outside of software and hardware sales suffered a setback after the company postponed the debut of Super Nintendo World, located within the Universal Studios Japan theme park near Osaka, for a second time due to the pandemic.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/ ... ectations/

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 06 lut 2021 00:00

Podręcznikowe przystosowanie do pandemii
Nintendo | Konsole Switch receptą na stabilne zyski.

Japoński producent gier i konsol po trzech kw. roku obrotowego 2020/2021 zakończonych w grudniu notuje znaczącą poprawę wyników, w czym dużą zasługę miał okres świąteczny. Eksperci zwracają uwagę, że oprócz pandemii, która pozytywnie wpływa na całą branżę gier, stabilizację zapewniła spółce sprzedaż konsoli Nintendo Switch, dzięki czemu firma jest dobrym wyborem długoterminowym.

Swoją pozytywną opinię analitycy opierają na kilku czynnikach. Przede wszystkim Nintendo jest obecne na rynku od wielu lat, dzięki czemu może ponownie zagospodarować stare pomysły postaci czy gier i zaadaptować je w rzeczywistości nowych konsol. Dodatkowo, po I półroczu sprzedaż cyfrowa gier osiągnęła poziom niemal 50 proc., a to właśnie ten kanał sprzedaży zapewnia wyższe marże, ponieważ może odbywać się bez pośredników. Oprócz dużego portfolio gier stabilizację zapewniły nowe edycje konsoli Nintendo Switch, dzięki której spółka zaistniała w kilku kategoriach cen tego typu produktów. Tylko w okresie od kwietnia do września ubiegłego roku sprzedano 12,5 mln konsol, o 81 proc. więcej niż w analogicznym okresie 2019 r. Spółka wraz z Universal Studios pracuje również nad stworzeniem w Japonii parku zabaw o nazwie „Super Nin-tendo World", którego otwarcie opóźniła pandemia.

https://www.parkiet.com/Zagraniczna-Spo ... demii.html

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 25 mar 2021 11:03

Nintendo partners with Pokemon Go maker Niantic on Pikmin app

https://www.nippon.com/en/news/reu20210 ... n-app.html

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 09 maja 2021 16:09

(Update) Nintendo Posts Record Annual Net Profit
Tokyo, May 6 (Jiji Press)--Nintendo Co. <7974> on Thursday posted a record net profit for the year ended in March on strong video game sales as people sought indoor entertainment amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The Japanese company said its group net profit rose 85.7 pct from the previous year to 480,376 million yen, eclipsing the previous record of about 279 billion yen set 12 years before

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 26 wrz 2021 23:56

Nintendo zapowiada film Mario w 2022 roku

Nintendo (OTC: NTDOY) ogłosiło w czwartek wieczorem, że przenosi na duży ekran swojego ukochanego bohatera gier, Mario i jego przyjaciół. Japoński gigant rozrywki powiedział, że pracuje nad filmem o Mario z wytwórnią Illumination, która odpowiada za takie produkcje, jak np. „Jak ukraść księżyc”. Nintendo ujawniło też gwiazdorską obsadę: gwiazda Marvela Chris Pratt podłoży głos Mario, Anya Taylor-Joy zagra Peach, Jack Black — Bowsera, Charlie Day — Luigiego, a Seth Rogen — Donkey Konga. Film ma zadebiutować w grudniu 2022 roku. Ponadto Nintendo zaprezentowało nowy poziom subskrypcji usługi online Nintendo Switch. Subskrypcja, nazwana członkostwem Nintendo Switch Online+ Expansion, zapewni dostęp do gier z Nintendo 64 i SEGA, takich jak „Super Mario 64”, „Mario Kart 64”, „Yoshi's Story”, „Sonic the Hedgehog 2” i „Castlevania: Bloodlines”, a z czasem firma doda więcej tytułów. Nintendo nie ujawniło kosztu subskrypcji, ale dodało, że będzie ona dostępna pod koniec października. Dziś rano cena ADR-ów Nintendo spadła o 1,37%.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 10 paź 2021 10:22

Nintendo Switch OLED Already Put Up for Resale at Higher Prices
Tokyo, Oct. 9 (Jiji Press)--The new model of Nintendo Co.'s <7974> Switch game console, launched on Friday, is already put up online for resale at much higher prices than the manufacturer's recommended price of 37,980 yen including tax.
The Nintendo Switch OLED model, featuring a vibrant organic electroluminescent display, is priced at around 45,000 to 60,000 yen on flea market app Mercari.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 06 lis 2021 14:31

Nintendo Lowers Switch's Sales Target by 1.5 M. Units
Kyoto, Nov. 4 (Jiji Press)--Japan's Nintendo Co. <7974> said Thursday that it has lowered its sales target for the Nintendo Switch video game machines by 1.5 million units to 24 million units for fiscal 2021.
The global semiconductor shortage has made it difficult to procure parts, causing Nintendo to reduce production of the Switch series, officials said.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 06 lis 2021 14:32

Kyoto, Nov. 4 (Jiji Press)--Japan's Nintendo Co. <7974> said Thursday that it has lowered its sales target for the Nintendo Switch video game machines by 1.5 million units to 24 million units for fiscal 2021.
The global semiconductor shortage has made it difficult to procure parts, causing Nintendo to reduce production of the Switch series, officials said.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 06 lut 2022 12:28

Nintendo Switch Sales Top 100 Million Units
Kyoto, Feb. 3 (Jiji Press)--Japan's Nintendo Co. <7974> said Thursday that cumulative sales of its Nintendo Switch video game console have surpassed the 100-million-unit milestone, reaching 103.54 million units.
In addition to the continued robust sales since the console was released in March 2017, the company managed to capture demand among people staying at home amid the spread of the novel coronavirus.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 10 lut 2022 11:40

The Asahi Shimbun: Nintendo cierpi na brak czipów
Wyniki Nintendo lekko spadły, do czego przyczynił się deficyt półprzewodników.

https://www.parkiet.com/gospodarka-swia ... rak-czipow

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 15 maja 2022 11:07

Kyoto, May 11 (Jiji Press)--Nintendo Co.'s <7974> consolidated net profit in fiscal 2021 shrank for the first time in six years as production of its popular Switch game console was slowed by semiconductor shortages.
In the year that ended in March, the Japanese company logged a net profit of 477,691 million yen, down 0.6 pct from the previous year, according to its earnings report released Tuesday.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 22 maja 2022 00:58

London, May 18 (Jiji Press)--Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund has acquired a 5.01 pct stake in Nintendo Co. <7974> for about 410 billion yen, the sovereign wealth fund said in a filing made Wednesday.
The acquisition of the shares in the Japanese video game maker is for investment purposes, according to the filing.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 03 sie 2022 15:13

TOKYO (Reuters) -Japan's Nintendo Co Ltd (TYO:7974) sold 23% fewer Switch (NYSE:SWCH) consoles in the April-June quarter than a year earlier following chip shortages, it said on Wednesday.

The Kyoto-based gaming company said it expected procurement to improve "from late summer towards autumn" and maintained its forecast to sell 21 million units in the year through end-March 2023.

"Demand remains stable in all regions," Nintendo said in a presentation.

Nintendo, the company behind "Super Mario", sold 3.43 million units of its Switch console in the quarter, down from from 4.45 million a year earlier. It sold 23.06 million units last year.

It forecasts the second annual sales decline for its hybrid home/portable Switch device, which is in its sixth year on the market.

The company last October launched an upgraded Switch model with an OLED screen to drive interest in the system.

First-quarter software sales declined by 8.6% to 41.4 million units, while operating profit fell 15% to 101.6 billion yen ($763 million), below analyst estimates.

Nintendo booked a 51.7 billion yen foreign exchange gain from the weaker yen.

Investors are gauging the unwinding of a gaming boom among consumers who had been stuck at home during pandemic lockdowns.

Sony (NYSE:SONY) Group Corp last week reported a 15% drop in PlayStation user engagement compared to a year earlier.

"Gaming is now bigger than ever, and a certain part of users stay on, but the party is certainly now over," said Serkan Toto, founder of game industry consultancy Kantan Games.

Upcoming Nintendo games to support demand into the year-end shopping season include "Splatoon 3", which will be released in September, and "Pokemon Scarlet and Violet" in November.

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA