Bayer AG FRANKFURT: BAYN p. chemiczny i farmaceutyczny wł. Mosanto (USA) producenta Roundup

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Bayer AG FRANKFURT: BAYN p. chemiczny i farmaceutyczny wł. Mosanto (USA) producenta Roundup

Postautor: slayer74 » 11 sie 2021 17:15

Bayer trading at a decade low – Is it an opportunity to buy or should we stay away?

https://europeandgi.com/5-bullet-sunday ... stay-away/

https://youtu.be/_I7uXUlUXD0
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Bayer AG FRANKFURT: BAYN p. chemiczny i farmaceutyczny wł. Mosanto (USA) producenta Roundup

Postautor: slayer74 » 06 paź 2021 10:16

Bayer (DE:BAYGN) outperformed, holding steady after a judge ruled that its Roundup weedkiller wasn't the cause of a boy's rare form of cancer - a welcome win in a series of largely unsuccesful legal battles over the product.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 09 lis 2021 09:23

German life sciences group Bayer saw its third-quarter sales and earnings grow substantially.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 10 gru 2021 00:01

Bayer wins second straight verdict in a Roundup cancer case

https://www.investing.com/news/stock-ma ... se-2706568

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 01 mar 2022 12:03

Bayer (DE:BAYGN) stock rose 2.9% after the German chemicals giant forecast full-year profit growth on an upswing in demand for its seeds and pesticides.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 06 mar 2022 13:05

#Bayer will pay an unchanged dividend of €2.00 per share in 2022. The dividend yield is 3.9% and the ex-dividend date May 2, 2022. #Germany #dividends #Monsanto

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 14 mar 2022 18:55

Bayer zawiesza działalność gospodarczą w Rosji i Białorusi

https://www.msn.com/pl-pl/finanse/najpo ... d=msedgntp

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 31 mar 2022 12:41

Bayer stock rose 0.7% after the German drugmaker said it would invest around 2 billion euros ($2.23 billion) over the next three years, mainly to bolster production of biotechnology drugs as well as cell and gene therapies.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 10 maja 2022 10:30

Investing.com - Bayer reported on Tuesday first quarter earnings that beat analysts' forecasts and revenue that topped expectations.

Bayer announced earnings per share of €3.53 on revenue of €14.64B. Analysts polled by Investing.com anticipated EPS of €2.96 on revenue of €13.82B.

Bayer shares are up 24% from the beginning of the year, still down 13.77% from its 52 week high of €67.99 set on April 13. They are outperforming the DAX which is down 14.77% from the start of the year.

Bayer shares lost 0.15% in intra-day trade following the report.

Bayer follows other major Healthcare sector earnings this month
Bayer's report follows an earnings beat by Siemens Healthineers on May 4, who reported EPS of €0.67 on revenue of €5.46B, compared to forecasts EPS of €0.5486 on revenue of €5.02B.

Sartorius AG VZO had beat expectations on April 21 with first quarter EPS of €2.44 on revenue of €1.02B, compared to forecast for EPS of €2.26 on revenue of €955.09M.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 22 cze 2022 20:04

Popularny preparat okazał się rakotwórczy. Gigant chemiczny ostatecznie przegrywa w sądzie

Niemiecki gigant chemiczny Bayer będzie musiał wypłacić miliardowe odszkodowania. Sąd Najwyższy w USA odrzucił apelację dotyczącą Roundupu.

Sąd Najwyższy w Stanach Zjednoczonych ostatecznie zdecydował w sprawie niemieckiego koncerny Bayer. Właśnie zapadł prawomocny wyrok w sprawie odszkodowań za rakotwórcze działanie herbicydu Roundup. Przez lata produkt był bardzo popularnym preparatem służącym do zwalczania chwastów.

Bayer odwołuje się od odszkodowań za Roundup
Amerykański Sąd Najwyższy podjął decyzję o odrzuceniu apelacji niemieckiego giganta chemicznego w sprawie zbiorowych pozwów o odszkodowanie za niewłaściwe oznakowanie na etykiecie Roundupu. Osoby, które postanowiły pozwać koncern, uważają, że nie informował on o możliwych, niepożądanych działaniach swojego niezwykle popularnego preparatu.

Firma w apelacji starała się dowieść, że skoro produkt z etykietą w tej formie został dopuszczony do sprzedaży przez amerykańskich regulatorów, to klienci nie powinni mieć prawa do roszczeń za niewłaściwe oznakowanie produktu. Zdaniem firmy Bayer, decyzja sądu “podważa prawo firm do polegania na oficjalnych działania agencji regulujących”.

Rakotwórcze działanie Roundupu
O Rakotwórczym działaniu produktu zawierającego glifosat mówi się od lat. Bayer ma już w tej sprawie wytoczone setki spraw. Użytkownicy na całym świecie pozywają niemiecki koncern, a łączna kwota możliwych odszkodowań liczona jest w miliardach dolarów.

Już w 2015 roku Międzynarodowa Organizacja Zdrowia uznała glifosat za prawdopodobnie rakotwórczy dla ludzi. Mimo to regulatorzy w Stanach Zjednoczonych ani wielu krajach europejskich nie zdecydowali się zabronić produktów zawierających związek.

https://www.msn.com/pl-pl/wiadomosci/po ... 3be01d0491

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 12 sie 2022 12:20

Bayer welcomes ruling against BASF claim on seed businesses

BERLIN (Reuters) -Bayer on Friday welcomed a decision by an arbitration court to dismiss a claim by BASF that it overpaid for assets sold by Bayer (OTC:BAYRY) to secure antitrust clearance for the takeover of Monsanto (NYSE:MON).

"Bayer provided adequate information on the cost structure of the seeds businesses acquired by BASF in August 2018 and did not breach any contractual obligations. This has now also been confirmed by the arbitral tribunal," Bayer said.

BASF said it was disappointed that the arbitral tribunal did not follow its arguments.

BASF in 2019 took Bayer to an arbitration court, claiming that Bayer had not fully disclosed personnel costs when it negotiated the sale of two assets bundles.

To secure the eventual antitrust clearance for Bayer's 2018 takeover of Monsanto, Bayer in 2017 agreed to sell certain seed and herbicide assets for 5.9 billion euros ($6.02 billion) to BASF, followed by the sale of its global vegetable seeds business, certain seed treatments and digital farming activities for up to 1.7 billion euros.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 11 sty 2023 10:35

Bayer (ETR:BAYGN) stock rose 1.9% after Bloomberg reported that activist investor Bluebell Capital Partners has built a stake and is pushing for the breakup of the German pharmaceutical and agriculture giant.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 18 sty 2023 09:52

Bayer acquires British medical imaging AI developer Blackford

FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Bayer (OTC:BAYRY) agreed to acquire Blackford Analysis Ltd., a British developer of artificial intelligence (AI) systems that help diagnose disease from medical images, to boost the German company's radiology business.

Healthcare and agriculture company Bayer said in a statement on Wednesday that the deal was part of a strategy to expand in digital analysis of medical images, which are taken with the help of Bayer's contrast agents on computed tomography, X-ray, and magnetic resonance scanners.

The company declined to disclose the deal's financial terms.

In 2021, sales at Bayer's radiology business with its contrast agents, injection systems and software accounted for 1.8 billion euros ($1.95 billion) of 44 billion euros in group sales.

During the third quarter of last year the radiology business saw sales increase 7% on growing demand for scans of cardiovascular disease and tumours.

Founded in 2010, Blackford's financial backers include Archangel Investors, TRI Cap, Scottish Enterprise and Old College Capital.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 20 lut 2023 20:53

Brazil Supreme Court rules Bayer must return $252 million in GMO soy royalties

SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Germany's Bayer (OTC:BAYRY) has been ordered by Brazil's Supreme Court to return to Brazilian soybean farmers the royalties they were charged for a GMO soybean seed, the Mato Grosso farmer lobby Aprosoja-MT said in a statement on Friday.

The Feb. 13 ruling by Supreme Court Justice Nunes Marques relates to a GMO technology commercially known as Intacta RR2 Pro, created by Monsanto (NYSE:MON), which was later acquired by Germany's Bayer.

Bayer said in a statement it will determine its next steps while noting it would comply with the ruling.

The ruling is the latest chapter of a protracted battle opposing the crop science firm and Brazilian farmers, who have launched multiple legal challenges against the firm.

In 2017, Mato Grosso farmers sued Monsanto over that same genetically modified seed, seeking to cancel its patent protections by claiming it did not bring any technological innovation.

Two years later soy producer associations in 10 Brazilian states joined that lawsuit.

Aprosoja-MT said that according to the ruling, Bayer will now have to deposit 1.3 billion reais ($252 million) in an escrow account to return royalties paid by farmers going back to 2018.

Bayer said it is analyzing the Marques ruling, which refers specifically to a lawsuit brought by farmers claiming the company was charging royalties on a patent that had expired.

"It is worth mentioning that the Intacta RR2 Pro technology is protected by intellectual property rights of a wide and diverse nature," Bayer said. "We trust that these rights give us legal support so that the use of our protected technology is respected in the country."

A lawyer for Aprosoja-MT said Bayer can appeal Marques' ruling at the plenary of the Supreme Court.

Brazilian cotton producers have also sued Bayer over Bollgard II RR Flex (NASDAQ:FLEX) genetically modified cotton seed. ($1 = 5.1673 reais)

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 28 lut 2023 09:59

In the corporate sector, Bayer (ETR:BAYGN) will be in the spotlight after the German pharmaceutical and biotechnology giant forecast operating earnings falling in 2023, hurt by higher costs.

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA