Unilever plc LSE, AMSTERDAM: ULVR, NYSE: UL artykuły żywnościowe, środki czystości i higieny osobistej

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Unilever AMSTERDAM: UNA, LSE: ULVR, NYSE: UN, UL artykuły żywnościowe, środki czystości i higieny osobistej

Postautor: slayer74 » 14 sty 2021 12:05

Szef Unilever: nasi pracownicy nie wrócą już na stałe do biur

MAREK DRUŚ
opublikowano: dzisiaj, 14-01-2021, 08:49
Alan Jope, szef brytyjskiego koncernu Unilever powiedział, że pracownicy firmy nie będą już nigdy musieli przychodzić pięć dni w tygodniu do biura, informuje The Guardian.

Jope powiedział, że firma będzie rozważać różne formy pracy po tym jak potwierdziła zdolność adaptacji podczas pandemii. Ogłosił, że nie oczekuje powrotu do pracy pracowników w Europie zachodniej i Ameryce Północnej wcześniej niż w kwietniu. Ujawnił, że kiedy już się to stanie, Unilever wykorzysta „hybrydową opcję” pracy dzieląc ją między dom i biura.

https://www.pb.pl/szef-unilever-nasi-pr ... ur-1105541
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Unilever AMSTERDAM: UNA, LSE: ULVR, NYSE: UN, UL artykuły żywnościowe, środki czystości i higieny osobistej

Postautor: slayer74 » 09 mar 2021 21:44

Koncern, do którego należą znane marki kosmetyków, zakazuje zbytnich poprawek zdjęć modelek jak i używania słowa „normalny” w reklamach swoich produktów, donosi The Independent.

https://www.pb.pl/unilever-zakazuje-upi ... ch-1110492

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 27 kwie 2021 11:48

Unilever kupi markę suplementów diety Onnit

https://www.pb.pl/unilever-kupi-marke-s ... it-1114880

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 22 lip 2021 12:05

Consumer goods giant Unilever (NYSE:UL) Plc slid 4.4% after it cut its full-year operating margin forecast due to surging commodity costs.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 05 wrz 2021 14:29

September 2021 Watchlist – 3 Dividend Growth Stocks on my radar right now

Unilever Plc
Unilever Plc ($AMS:UNA | ISIN: GB00B10RZP78) got back on my watchlist again for the first time since March this year.

Nothing fundamentally has changed since then, but the stock price has been coming down lately. It currently trades at 47.00 Euro while not that long ago it was trading around 50 Euro.

It also means that it’s getting closer to my own fair value estimate of 45 Euro.

It’s a Tier-1 company as part of dividend portfolio allocation strategy so I’m generally using every opportunity to buy more of it. It’s also because I’m still in the accumulation stage for Unilever and about half way right now.

That’s why I also find this company very interesting from an option trading point of view. My plan is to sell another put option this week with a strike price at 45 Euro and an expiry date in October.

That’s how I can actually earn some additional income (aka a dividend) while I’m waiting for Unilever to hit my target buy price. I see it as getting paid for waiting and that’s not a bad situation to be in.

Regarding Unilever’s dividend profile: Unilever has a dividend history of 55 years without a dividend cut and it currently yields 3.63% with a 5 year dividend CAGR of 7.07%.

But that’s not where the shareholder distribution stops, because the company also has a 3 billion share buyback program underway. This means a potential share reduction of about 2.5% coming our ways.

Last but not least, the FCF payout ratio is 59.3% and this gives enough room for future dividend hikes (EPS payout ratio is 81%).

I find their dividend safe with a low risk on a dividend cut anytime soon.

https://europeandgi.com/watchlist/septe ... right-now/

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 21 paź 2021 12:01

Unilever (NYSE:UL) rose 1.2% as the consumer goods giant beat third-quarter sales growth forecasts as it hiked prices to try to offset surging energy and other costs.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 21 paź 2021 20:33

Unilever warns of more price hikes as inflation worsens

https://www.investing.com/news/stock-ma ... al-2650471

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 17 sty 2022 20:38

GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Rejects Unilever £50B Offer for Consumer Healthcare Unit

https://www.tipranks.com/news/glaxosmit ... hcare-unit

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 25 sty 2022 23:16

Unilever's soap opera: M&A, job cuts and grumpy investors

(Reuters) - Unilever (NYSE:UL) unveiled plans on Tuesday to cut about 1,500 management jobs in an overhaul aimed at easing shareholders' concerns after a failed acquisition and news an activist investor had built a stake in the consumer goods giant.

The maker of Dove soap and Magnum ice cream has had a bumpy few years, with shares falling about a quarter from highs seen in late 2019, and CEO Alan Jope's plans facing scrutiny.

Here are key developments around Unilever in the past two months.

NOV. 18, 2021:

Unilever agreed to sell its global tea business to CVC Capital Partners for 4.5 billion euros ($5.1 billion), concluding a process of reviewing and spinning off the division that took more than two years.

JAN. 15, 2022:

Unilever confirmed it had approached GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE:GSK) about buying its consumer goods business following media reports.

Later in the day, GSK said it had rejected Unilever's 50-billion-pound ($68 billion) offer, saying it "fundamentally undervalued" the consumer healthcare business.

GSK said it had received the third approach from Unilever on Dec. 20 and that it comprised 41.7 billion pounds in cash and 8.3 billion in Unilever shares.

JAN. 17

Unilever signalled it would pursue a deal for GSK's consumer business, calling it a "strong strategic fit," but shares slid more than 8%. The company also said it would announce an initiative later in the month to strengthen its business.

JAN. 19

Late in the day, Unilever said it would not raise its offer for GSK's consumer healthcare business from 50 billion pounds. Sources had told Reuters GSK would not engage with Unilever unless the offer was sweetened.

JAN. 20

Unilever shares slipped on its short-lived pursuit of GSK's consumer health assets. Influential British fund manager Terry Smith criticised the failed bid as a "near death experience" and urged Unilever to focus on strengthening performance.

JAN. 23

A source told Reuters that activist investor Nelson Peltz's hedge fund, Trian Partners, had built a stake of an unspecified size in Unilever, ratcheting up pressure on the company, months after Peltz stepped down from rival P&G's board.

JAN. 24

Unilever shares rose 6% on reports of Peltz's stake.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 10 lut 2022 12:43

Unilever (LON:ULVR) stock fell 2% after the consumer goods giant forecast lower margins this year as it grapples with soaring inflation,

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 31 maja 2022 10:15

Unilever (LON:ULVR) was in the spotlight after the consumer giant said it had appointed US-based activist investor Nelson Peltz as a non-executive director.

Its stock soared over 7% as the move represents a big concession to outside shareholders who have long pressed for more outside influence on its strategy after suffering years of relative underperformance.

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Unilever plc LSE, AMSTERDAM: ULVR, NYSE: UL artykuły żywnościowe, środki czystości i higieny osobistej

Postautor: slayer74 » 26 lip 2022 11:53

LONDON (Reuters) - Unilever (NYSE:UL) Plc raised its full-year sales guidance after beating first-half underlying sales forecasts as the maker of Dove soap and Knorr stock cubes hiked prices to counter soaring costs, sending its shares up 2.9% on Tuesday.

One of the biggest consumer companies in the world, with more than 400 brands ranging from detergent to ice cream, Unilever's costs have surged since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic created global supply chain logjams.

War in Ukraine has since boosted energy costs and sent prices of raw materials such as wheat, sunflower oil and pulp used in packaging to record highs. Unilever said it sees net material inflation at about 4.6 billion euros this year, including a 2.6 billion euro hit in the second half.

Unilever's first-half operating profit margin fell to 17% from 18.8% a year earlier, even as Unilever raised prices by 9.8%.

The price hikes come despite retailers pushing back against consumer product suppliers, worried about ceding margins and alienating shoppers.

U.S. giant Walmart (NYSE:WMT) Inc, the world's biggest retailer, on Monday slashed its profit forecast as surging prices for food and fuel prompted customers to cut back on spending.

"We did see their news this morning, but I think there are many, many aspects to that don't fully connect with Unilever," the British firm's chief financial officer Graeme Pitkethly said on a call with journalists, noting that Walmart's announcement was related more to general merchandise and clothing, and that inflation would vary by region.

However, Pitkethly added: "We expect peak inflation to come in the second half of the year. I don't think we'll be able to catch up in the current quarter."

"We're not going to go back to the previous low inflation environment - we're going to be stuck in this environment for a significant amount of time," said Andy Searle, a partner at consultancy Alix Partners.

Unilever H1 results H1 2022 H1 2021

Turnover 29.6 bln euros 25.8 bln euros

Turnover change 14.90% 0.30%

Underlying sales growth 8.10% 5.40%

Underlying operating margin 17.00% 18.80%

Underlying EPS 1.34 euros 1.33 euros

Underlying EPS growth 1.00% minus 2.0%

Closing net debt 27.1 bln euros 22.4 bln euros

Net debt change yr/yr 20.98% minus 1.75%

SALES OUTLOOK RAISED

Underlying sales grew 8.1%, beating analyst expectations of 7.2% growth, according to a company-provided consensus for the half to June 30.

Unilever said Tuesday it now expects to beat its previous forecast for full-year underlying sales growth of 4.5% to 6.5%.

Bernstein analysts in a note described the results as "good", with pricing better than expected and volumes in line, boding well for the company's ability to keep investing in growth.

Investors cheered the results, with Unilever shares up 2.9% as of 0850 GMT.

"Underlying sales growth of 8.1% was driven by strong pricing to mitigate input cost inflation, which, as expected, had some impact on volume," CEO Alan Jope said. "The challenges of inflation persist and the global macroeconomic outlook is uncertain."

Its half-year turnover rose 14.9% to 29.6 billion euros ($30.25 billion) even as sales volumes declined by 1.6%.

CFO Pitkethly said Unilever had raised spending on advertising and branded marketing by 200 million euros in the first half to prevent shoppers from trading down to private label products.

The company kept its quarterly dividend steady at 0.4268 euro per share and said it had completed a 750 million euro share buyback tranche on July 22, part of a 3 billion euro plan announced last year.

Swiss chocolate maker Lindt & Spruengli on Tuesday also raised its sales guidance after its first-half net profit jumped 36%.

However, Compass Group (LON:CPG) Plc , the world's largest caterer, warned on its fourth-quarter margins citing rising costs while businesses and consumers cut spending.

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Unilever plc LSE, AMSTERDAM: ULVR, NYSE: UL artykuły żywnościowe, środki czystości i higieny osobistej

Postautor: slayer74 » 20 wrz 2022 00:54

(Reuters) - The founders of ice cream maker Ben & Jerry's said on MSNBC on Sunday that parent Unilever (NYSE:UL) PLC is in violation of the 2000 merger deal over its sale of Ben & Jerry's business in Israel to a local licensee who could sell their products in the West Bank.

"That agreement gave authority over the social mission to the independent board of Ben & Jerry's. Unilever has usurped their authority and reversed the decision that was made and we can't allow that to happen, we can't sit idly by," Ben Cohen said in a televised interview.

Partner Jerry Greenfield said the agreement is legally binding and needs to be adhered to.

Unilever, in contrast, has said it retained the right to make operational decisions for Ben & Jerry's, and that the sale could not be undone because it has irrevocably closed.

Ben & Jerry's said earlier this month that it plans to amend its lawsuit challenging Unilever's sale of the Israeli business in Federal court in Manhattan. Unilever must respond by Nov. 1.

In July 2021, the Burlington, Vermont based company decided to end sales in Israeli-occupied Palestinian territories, calling it "inconsistent" with the progressive values and social mission it retained the right to promote.

That decision prompted a backlash against Unilever, including divestments by pension funds from the consumer goods company and accusations of anti-Semitism by some Jewish groups.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 26 wrz 2022 10:25

Unilever (LON:ULVR) stock rose 2% after the consumer goods giant announced that Chief Executive Officer Alan Jope will retire at the end of next year.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 27 paź 2022 16:33

Shoppers around the world paid 12.5% more for Unilever products in the quarter - a record price hike for the company - with sales volumes declining 1.6%. The company reported a better-than-expected increase in third-quarter sales.

Shares were flat in morning trade.

"Both the premium segments of the market and the value segments of the market are actually growing quite quickly, at an equivalent rate," Pitkethly told journalists.

But inflation and the promise of austerity in some countries has prompted a cost-of-living crisis that is pushing some people towards cheaper alternative products, such as private label goods made by retailers.

"The basic needs of our European consumers are occupying a higher share of wallets - things like utilities, transportation and food - and there tends to be cut back on discretionary non-food items."

Unilever makes more than 400 brands ranging from Persil detergent to Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

In China, Unilever's third biggest market that has been doubling down on Covid-19 lockdowns, sales grew by 1%.

"The China number, 1%, was in fact a competitive performance in a Chinese market that is still quite subdued by continued lockdowns in China," Pitkethly said, adding that confidence in China is lower relative to historical norms and that Unilever was not as able to increase prices in the country.

Unilever said it now expects underlying sales growth for the full year 2022 to be above 8%. In July, the company said it expected to beat its previous forecast of 4.5% to 6.5%.

Jack Martin, a fund manager at Unilever shareholder Oberon Investments, said the results were "very solid, pleasing to see among quite a turbulent earnings season generally."

"Volumes are slightly off but given how much they moved up pricing and the economic environment this speaks to the strength of the portfolio," he said. "Shares are flat in morning trading which suggests that is how the market is also taking it."

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA