Legal & General Group LSE: LGEN ubezpieczenia i inwestycje, asset management

Postautor: slayer74 » 07 lut 2014 10:58

Obrazek
Obrazek

wykres
http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=lgen.l+Interactive
https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=LGEN.L
https://www.investing.com/equities/legal---general

Legal & General Group LSE: LGEN - commonly known as Legal & General, is a British multinational financial services and asset management company headquartered in London, England. Its products and services include investment management, lifetime mortgages (a form of equity release), pensions, annuities, and life assurance. As of January 2020, it no longer provides general insurance following the sale of Legal & General Insurance to Allianz. It has operations in the United Kingdom and United States, with investment management businesses in the Gulf, Europe and Asia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_%26_General
https://www.legalandgeneral.com/
dywidendy
https://www.investing.com/equities/lega ... -dividends
https://www.dividendmax.com/united-king ... /dividends

TAGI landg
Ostatnio zmieniony 12 mar 2023 13:13 przez slayer74, łącznie zmieniany 6 razy.
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Legal & General Group LSE: LGEN ubezpieczenia i inwestycje, asset management

Postautor: slayer74 » 09 sie 2022 12:07

Legal & General Earnings, Revenue Miss in Q2
Aug 05, 2021 02:15AM ET

Investing.com - Legal & General reported on Wednesday second quarter earnings that missed analysts' forecasts and revenue that fell short of expectations.

Legal & General announced earnings per share of £0.17 on revenue of £3.42B. Analysts polled by Investing.com anticipated EPS of £15.01 on revenue of £31,366M.

Legal & General shares are up 22% from the beginning of the year, still down 9.26% from its 52 week high of £299.20 set on April 13. They are outperforming the STOXX 600 which is up 17.34% from the start of the year.

Legal & General follows other major Financial sector earnings this month
Legal & General's report follows an earnings beat by Sberbank on July 29, who reported EPS of £0.764 on revenue of £8.54B, compared to forecasts EPS of £0.6989 on revenue of £8.09B.

HSBC had missed expectations on Monday with second quarter EPS of £0.1223 on revenue of £9.01B, compared to forecast for EPS of £0.1306 on revenue of £9.13B.

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Legal & General Group LSE: LGEN ubezpieczenia i inwestycje, asset management

Postautor: slayer74 » 04 paź 2022 13:34

Legal & General Shares Jump As Firm Aims to Reassure Investors Amid Market Turmoil

Investing.com -- Shares in Legal & General Group PLC (LON:LGEN) rose on Tuesday after the insurer looked to assuage investor concerns about its financial status following market volatility last week in the wake of U.K. chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng's so-called "mini-Budget."

The firm said it was working to "achieve appropriate hedging levels" in the portfolios of its asset management unit's U.K. liability-driven investment business, which allows pension funds in particular to plan out payouts to meet future cash needs.

The popular strategy has faced recent pressure due to a surge in the yields of U.K. government bonds, or gilts, after Kwarteng unveiled his proposal to slash taxes for top earners. That spike subsequently caused thousands of pensions plans to sell even more assets in order to meet cash calls on their LDI contracts.

With the spiraling sell-off threatening to spark a total meltdown in U.K. financial markets, the Bank of England stepped in to carry out purchases of long-dated gilts in an attempt to restore stability. Legal & General credited the BoE with helping to "alleviate the pressure on our clients."

The company added that, because it acts as a go-between for pension funds and their market counterparties, it has "no balance sheet exposure" to the market turmoil.

Meanwhile, Legal & General announced in a trading update that it expects to report full-year operating profit in line with the 8% growth it delivered in the first six months of its fiscal year. Annual capital generation is also seen at 1.8 billion pounds ($2.05 billion), while interest rate rises are anticipated to have a positive effect on earnings per share and its solvency coverage ratio.

"Our balance sheet and liquidity position remain strong, and our businesses are highly cash generative," said Legal & General group chief executive officer Nigel Wilson in a statement.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 08 mar 2023 10:36

Legal & General (LON:LGEN) stock fell 1.9% despite the U.K. financial services group raising its dividend by 5% after posting a 12% rise in net profit in 2022.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 09 mar 2023 00:34

L&G boss blasts “political infighting"
SIR NIGEL Wilson set the scene for a distinguished exit from the City today as he unveiled record results at Legal & General – and fired a broadside to politicians he thinks are failing the financial sector and the wider public

He leaves L&G soon after ten years as CEO, during which he has tried to overhaul the regulations he believes have held Britain back.

The UK is a “low wage, low growth, low productivity” economy he told the Standard, something he blamed partly on “political infighting.”

The 66-year-old once canvassed for Labour as an 11-year-old, but insists he won’t be moving into politics once he leaves the City. He cited sport as one area of interest.

For 2022 L&G made profits of £2.5 billion, up 12%. It manages funds of £1.2 trillion, which Wilson has always wanted to invest in a wider range of schemes such as infrastructure and housing.

He told the Standard: “Planning is really difficult. Planning in London in particular for housing is about as difficult as anywhere in the world. It takes about eight years from a getting a site to putting a spade in the ground.”

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 09 mar 2023 00:41

L&G profits rise 12%, dividend up 5%
Legal & General, the asset management and retirement products business, today said it performed ahead of market expectations in 2022 after operating profits lifted by 12% to £2.5 billion. It also declared a full-year dividend of 19.37p a share, up 5% on a year earlier.

In his last set of annual results as chief executive, Sir Nigel Wilson said the company’s diversified and “highly synergistic” business model continued to deliver significant benefits.

He also highlighted a strong and highly resilient balance sheet, with a record solvency ratio of 236%.

Sir Nigel said: “At a time when many households are being affected by the rising cost of living, our commitment to inclusive capitalism is more important than ever to help improve the lives of our customers, build a better society for the long-term and create value for our shareholders."

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 12 mar 2023 13:10

Aviva v Legal & General
Both companies provide a decent dividend yield and they pay twice per year, with the ex-dividend dates in April and August. Neither of the stocks are back to pre-pandemic valuations, but Aviva did complete a share buy back in 2022. Both stocks could provide growth alongside the dividend income, and they are both renowned for rewarding shareholders.

These are both quality stocks, they have a history of providing a good income, parallel to excellent earnings. I have holdings in both stocks and I will certainly increase my holdings in both.

https://ftsedividends.co.uk/index.php/2 ... l-general/

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 15 cze 2023 10:13

Legal & General was down as it appointed António Simões as chief executive officer. He joins from Banco Santander, where he has been regional head of Europe since September 2020.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 10 lip 2023 10:31

Legal & General, A 7% Dividend Growth Stock that I am Buying
DerekBYDEREKONAPRIL 25, 2023

https://www.engineermyfreedom.com/legal ... am-buying/

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 15 sie 2023 16:41

Legal & General spadł po tym, jak odnotował zysk operacyjny w wysokości 941 mln GBP za pierwsze półrocze, nieco poniżej 958 mln GBP odnotowanych w pierwszych sześciu miesiącach 2022 r.

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA