Campbell Soup Company NYSE: CPB producent zup w puszkach, sosów i innych produktów spożywczych

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Campbell Soup Company NYSE: CPB producent zup w puszkach, sosów i innych produktów spożywczych

Postautor: slayer74 » 08 wrz 2018 14:38

Dan Loeb and Third Point Launch Proxy Fight for Campbell Soup Board
https://247wallst.com/consumer-products ... oup-board/
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Campbell Soup Company NYSE: CPB producent zup w puszkach, sosów i innych produktów spożywczych

Postautor: slayer74 » 22 lis 2018 20:51

Why Campbell Soup Is Surviving the Market Carnage
https://247wallst.com/consumer-products ... t-carnage/

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 10 gru 2018 19:05

Producent Nutelli może przejąć część biznesu Campbell Soup - Włoski koncern Ferrero, producent m.in. popularnej orzechowej masy do smarowania Nutella zainteresowany jest zakupem międzynarodowego biznesu Campbell Soup, w skład którego wchodzi marka herbatników Arnott's, donosi Reuters, powołując się na dwa źródła zbliżone do sprawy.

Doradcą w potencjalnej akwizycji grupy z siedzibą w Piemoncie jest Rothschild, twierdzi jedno ze źródeł potwierdzając wcześniejsze doniesienia włoskiego dziennika Il Sole 24 Ore. Według szacunków gazety, transakcja może być warta ponad 2 mld USD. Cambell Soup to amerykański producent m.in. żywności w puszcze, w tym słynnych zupek, które stały się tematem legendarnych prac znanego artysty Andy Warhola....

https://www.pb.pl/producent-nutelli-moz ... oup-947872

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 23 gru 2018 18:47

Kraft Heinz, Mondelez make the cut in Campbell Soup's international business auction: sources
https://www.investing.com/news/stock-ma ... es-1729685

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 05 cze 2019 12:49

Campbell Soup (CPB - Get Report) is expected to report quarterly earnings of 47 cents a share on sales of $2.4 billion before the market opens on Wednesday, based on a FactSet survey of 14 analysts.

In the same period a year ago the company posted earnings of 70 cents a share on sales of $2.1 billion.

The stock has risen 3.2% since the company last reported earnings on Feb. 27.

Quarterly estimates have fallen less than 1 cent a share in the past month.

Campbell Soup is currently trading at a price-to-forward-earnings ratio of 14.9 based on the 12-month estimates of 15 analysts surveyed by FactSet.

The company closed up 1.97% to $38.11 on the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday.
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/sto ... 5-14980822

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 06 mar 2020 10:39

Jednym z beneficjentów wybuchu epidemii koronawirusa jest producent żywności w puszkach, koncern Campbell Soup. Firma już notuje wzrost popytu na swoje wyroby.

https://www.pb.pl/epidemia-wspiera-sprz ... lla-984204

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 12 gru 2020 14:07

Campbell Soup hikes dividend by 6 percent. $CPB

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 02 wrz 2022 00:45

In earnings news, Campbell Soup (NYSE:CPB) slipped 2% after the food producer’s better-than-expected quarterly results were overshadowed by worries about the risk of growing inflation pressures.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 02 wrz 2022 11:49

Campbell feels the heat as baby boomers seek cheaper soup options

(Reuters) -Campbell Soup Co warned on Thursday of a bigger pinch for consumers in the coming year from recent price rises and said its older customers were seeking cheaper store-brand options over its soups and broths amid a rise in cost of living.

Shares of the more than 150-year-old U.S. company fell about 4% after it also forecast full-year profit largely below estimates on supply chain snags and soaring costs.

Multiple prices increases by companies struggling with higher costs of labor, ingredients and transportation, coupled with rising borrowing costs, have squeezed household budgets and encouraged consumers to hunt for more affordable alternatives..

"We've been very focused on which consumers are trading down within soup, and they tend to be our baby boomer consumers, who historically are a bit more sensitive to price gaps," Chief Executive Mark Clouse said.

Millennial consumers were still largely sticking with its brand, Clouse added.

Campbell picked out its condensed soup and broth among the products hardest hit by market share losses.

Jif peanut butter maker J.M. Smucker and retailers Walmart (NYSE:WMT) Inc and Dollar General (NYSE:DG) have also signaled some shift in consumer buying habits toward private label products.

Campbell, which reported fourth-quarter net sales and adjusted profit in line with estimates, has also ramped up promotions to better compete with cheaper rivals.

"Promotional activity ticked up this quarter, particularly in Snacks, a sign that the competitive environment is intensifying," CFRA analyst Arun Sundaram said.

The maker of Prego pasta sauces and Pepperidge Farm cookies expects fiscal 2023 adjusted earnings per share between $2.85 and $2.95, compared to expectations of $2.92.

Net sales for the period is projected to grow between 4% and 6%, higher than estimate of a 2.7% rise, according to Refinitiv data.

https://www.investing.com/news/stock-ma ... es-2884305

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 07 gru 2022 14:21

Campbell Soup (NYSE:CPB) stock rose pre 2.1% after stronger than expected quarterly results and raised its annual sales and profit forecasts, helped by strong pricing, improved productivity and supply chain improvements.

Latest Release
Dec 06, 2022

EPS / Forecast
1.02 / 0.86

Revenue / Forecast
2.58B / 2.42B

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 08 mar 2023 13:33

(Reuters) - Campbell Soup (NYSE:CPB) Co raised its annual sales forecast on Wednesday, betting on higher prices, improved supply and strong demand for its packaged meals and snacks.

While inflation has strained household budgets, Americans are still snacking on Campbell's salty crackers and cookies, while also cutting back on restaurant orders in favor of cooking at home, boosting demand for the company's ready-to-eat meals.

Campbell is also benefiting from a recovery in its supply chains, which has helped the soup maker put more of its products on store shelves and ramp up shipments in its food service segment that caters to restaurants, schools and healthcare facilities.

Campbell said organic sales in its snacks division, which represents roughly half of its portfolio, jumped 15% in the second quarter, fueled by robust demand for its brands including Goldfish crackers, Cape Cod potato chips and Pepperidge Farm cookies.

The company's net sales rose to $2.49 billion in the quarter ended Jan. 29, from $2.21 billion a year earlier, compared to analysts' average estimate of $2.44 billion in Refinitiv IBES data.

The Camden, New Jersey-based soup maker said it expected net sales to rise between 8.5% and 10% in fiscal 2023, compared with its previous forecast of 7% to 9% growth. Analysts on average were expecting an 8.3% jump to $9.27 billion.

The over 150-year-old company also raised the lower end of its forecast for annual adjusted earnings to between $2.95 and $3.00 per share, compared with its prior expectation of $2.90 to $3.00.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 08 sie 2023 00:33

Campbell to buy Rao's premium sauces maker Sovos for $2.33 billion

https://www.investing.com/news/stock-ma ... on-3146631

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA