NIKE NYSE: NKE obuwie, odzież i sprzęt sportowy

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

Re: NIKE NYSE: NKE obuwie, odzież i sprzęt sportowy

Postautor: slayer74 » 23 lip 2021 12:33

Nike ma poważny problem z łańcuchem dostaw

https://www.paszport.ws//nike-ma-powa%C ... hem-dostaw
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 15 wrz 2021 19:29

But Nike (NKE), down 1.5%, was the biggest Dow Jones loser. It's been shaping a flat base with a 174.48 buy point. On Wednesday, it undercut the bottom of the base, but the overall pattern remains in flat-base range. Nike stock has slipped below the 50-day line, so retaking support at that level would be a bullish sign for the athletic shoe and apparel giant.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 24 wrz 2021 11:25

Latest Release
Sep 23, 2021

EPS / Forecast
1.16 / 1.12

Revenue / Forecast
12.25B / 12.46B

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 21 gru 2021 14:37

Nike (NYSE:NKE) stock rose 3.7% after sales of its shoes and apparel in North America, the company’s largest market, rose 12% year-on-year, offsetting a 20% slump in the company’s sales in China.

Nike Inc (NYSE:NKE) rose 6.5%, leading gains among Dow components. It beat quarterly estimates for profit and revenue, and sounded confident of a letup in supply chain problems in its next fiscal year.

Latest Release
Dec 20, 2021

EPS / Forecast
0.83 / 0.6308

Revenue / Forecast
11.36B / 11.25B

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 10 sty 2022 21:52

Nike (NKE) gapped below its 200-day moving average after HSBC cut its rating on Nike stock to hold from buy.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 06 lut 2022 12:53

Nike Wants to Oust a Rival in The Race for Metaverse Sneakers
The iconic brand is suing sneaker exchange StockX, which it accuses of creating and marketing NFTs with its logo and brand.

https://www.thestreet.com/investing/nik ... e-sneakers

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 16 lut 2022 12:45

Just Bought Shares. There Aren't Many Higher Quality Companies Out There Than Nike (NKE).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=702zxrEaQVY

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 12 mar 2022 11:22

LONDON (Reuters) -Many Nike (NYSE:NKE) stores throughout Russia were open on Friday afternoon, according to checks made by Reuters, more than a week after the world's biggest sports retailer said it was temporarily closing down all its shops in the country.

Beaverton, Oregon-based Nike said the stores that were open are owned and operated by independent partners, and that it will soon update its store locator online to reflect Nike's closed owned-and-operated stores.

At one of six Moscow stores Reuters reached by phone, an employee said: "We don't have information yet, but I think the store will be open for at least, like, for a month."

Nike said on March 3 that it would suspend operations at all its stores in Russia, joining several Western brands that did so in the wake of Moscow's invasion of Ukraine. Nike has roughly 100 stores in the Russian Federation, according to the store directory on its website, which showed that all of them were "open".

A Nike employee at the retailer's corporate offices in Russia told Reuters that many of its stores remained open. The employee said, however, that Nike Factory Stores had been temporarily shut.

Days prior to its announcement that stores would temporarily close, Nike made merchandise purchases on its website and app unavailable in Russia and directed its customers in the country to brick-and-mortar stores instead. The company is offering continuity pay for its employees in closed stores.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 22 mar 2022 00:14

Nike (NYSE:NKE) shares rose 6% after-hours following the companys reported Q3 results, with EPS of $0.87 coming in better than the consensus estimate of $0.71.

Revenue grew 5% year-over-year (or 8% on currency-neutral basis) to $10.9 billion, beating the consensus estimate of $10.59 billion. This was led by NIKE Direct growth of 17% year-over-year. NIKE Brand Digital business fueled growth, rising 22% on a currency-neutral basis, led by 33% growth in North America.

President and CEO John Donahoe said the strong results showed that the company's Consumer Direct Acceleration strategy is working.

The company returned $1.7 billion to shareholders in the quarter - $1.2 billion from share repurchases and $484 million from dividends.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 23 cze 2022 15:18

Firma Nike podjęła decyzję o opuszczeniu rosyjskiego rynku.

Jeden z największych na świecie producentów odzieży sportowej powiedział reżimowi Putina "nie". Rosjanie nie kupią już u siebie amerykańskich produktów.

"Firma Nike podjęła decyzję o opuszczeniu rynku rosyjskiego. Priorytetem jest zapewnienie pełnego wsparcia naszym pracownikom podczas odpowiedzialnego zmniejszania skali działalności w nadchodzących miesiącach" - poinformowało amerykańskie przedsiębiorstwo w oświadczeniu opublikowanym w czwartek przez agencję Reuters.

Jeden z największych na świecie producentów obuwia, odzieży i akcesoriów sportowych całkowicie wycofa się z Rosji w ciągu kilku najbliższych miesięcy. Tym samym koncern dołączy do McDonalds'a czy Google'a, które z powodu inwazji zbrojnej w Ukrainie nie zamierzają dłużej wspierać reżimu Władimira Putina.

Firma już na początku marca, wojna w Ukrainie wybuchła 24 lutego, zawiesiła działalność wszystkich swoich oddziałów na terenie Rosji. Teraz zapadła jednak decyzja o całkowitym wycofaniu się z państwa-agresora.

W maju gigant odzieżowy z USA nie przedłużył umów z największym franczyzobiorcą (Inventive Retail Group), który za pośrednictwem swojej spółki zależnej "Up And Run" prowadzi w Rosji 37 sklepów pod marką Nike.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 28 cze 2022 09:58

Investing.com - Nike (NYSE:NKE) reported on Monday fourth quarter earnings that beat analysts' forecasts and revenue that topped expectations.

Nike announced earnings per share of $0.9 on revenue of $12.23B. Analysts polled by Investing.com anticipated EPS of $0.8072 on revenue of $12.09B.

Nike shares are down 33% from the beginning of the year, still down 38.30% from its 52 week high of $179.10 set on November 5, 2021. They are under-performing the S&P Global 100 which is down 15.04% from the start of the year.

Nike shares gained 1.89% in after-hours trade following the report.

Nike follows other major Consumer Discretionary sector earnings this month
Nike's report follows an earnings beat by Nio A ADR on June 9, who reported EPS of $-0.79 on revenue of $9.91B, compared to forecasts EPS of $-0.9416 on revenue of $9.9B.

Lululemon Athletica had beat expectations on June 2 with first quarter EPS of $1.48 on revenue of $1.61B, compared to forecast for EPS of $1.43 on revenue of $1.55B.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 20 wrz 2022 14:20

Nike (NYSE:NKE) stock fell 2.4% after Barclays downgraded its stance on the sports apparel retailer to ‘equal weight’ from ‘overweight’, citing a slew of challenges facing the company as it heads into next week’s earnings report.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 30 wrz 2022 14:01

In the corporate sector, Nike (NYSE:NKE) stock fell over 10% premarket after the world's largest sportswear maker cautioned that gross margins would remain under pressure through the year.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 05 lis 2022 13:14

(Reuters) - Nike Inc (NYSE:NKE). on Friday suspended its relationship with Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving and canceled its next Irving-branded shoe release in the aftermath of his promotion of an anti-Semitic documentary.

The Nets had already suspended Irving at least five games after he stopped short of fully disavowing the documentary on two occasions. Irving later issued a more fulsome apology late on Thursday for promoting a project he said contained "false anti-Semitic statements."

But the apology was not enough to stop Nike from suspending ties with Irving.

"At Nike, we believe there is no place for hate speech and we condemn any form of antisemitism. To that end, we've made the decision to suspend our relationship with Kyrie Irving effective immediately and will no longer launch the Kyrie 8," Nike said in a statement.

"We are deeply saddened and disappointed by the situation and its impact on everyone," the statement said.

Several media outlets have reported the shoe deal to be worth $11 million, but Reuters could not confirm that.

The Nets will also not pay him during his suspension. He is on a $36.9 million contract this season, after having earned nearly $195 million in his previous 11 seasons with the Cleveland Cavaliers, Boston Celtics and the Nets, according to Basketball-Reference.com.

The Nets had said he would be suspended no less than five games and until he undergoes a series of unspecified "remedial measures."

Irving has faced heavy criticism since posting a link on Twitter last week to a 2018 commentary and defending the post over the weekend. The seven-time All Star has since deleted the Twitter post.

Posting on Instagram Thursday, he apologized to those "hurt from the hateful remarks made in the documentary," and said he took full responsibility for his decision to share the content with his followers.

Irving said the film "contained some false anti-Semitic statements, narratives, and language that were untrue and offensive to the Jewish Race/Religion."

"I want to clarify any confusion on where I stand fighting against anti-Semitism by apologizing for posting the documentary without context and a factual explanation outlining the specific beliefs in the documentary I agreed with and disagreed with," Irving wrote.

The controversy comes at a fraught moment for Jews in the United States. The FBI warned on Thursday there was a credible threat to synagogues in New Jersey, a state that lies just across the harbor from the New York City borough of Brooklyn, which has one of the densest populations of Jews in the world.

Irving's suspension and apology follow a controversy generated by Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, who was suspended by social media platforms last month for posts that online users condemned as anti-Semitic.

Irving's social media posts are not the first time that he has courted controversy in the NBA.

He played in just 29 of the Nets' 82 regular season games for the 2021-22 season after refusing to take the COVID-19 vaccine despite a mandate by the city of New York.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 25 lis 2022 11:53

NIKE, Inc. (NKE) announced today that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.340 per share on the company’s outstanding Class A and Class B Common Stock. This represents an increase of 11 percent versus the prior quarterly dividend rate of $0.305 per share. The dividend declared today is payable on December 28, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business December 5, 2022.

“Today’s announcement marks NIKE’s 21st consecutive year of increasing dividend payouts,” said John Donahoe, President and CEO, NIKE, Inc. “This dividend increase illustrates the continued success of our Consumer Direct Acceleration strategy, as we invest in capabilities that are accelerating our digital transformation and fueling long-term profitable growth.”

https://dividendhike.com/news/2022/11/1 ... nd-12-pct/

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA