NIKE NYSE: NKE obuwie, odzież i sprzęt sportowy

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

Re: NIKE NYSE: NKE

Postautor: slayer74 » 14 wrz 2018 12:30

Nike zanotowało wzrost sprzedaży przez Internet o 31 proc. od kiedy ogłosiło, że będzie go promować Colin Kaepernick, były futbolista amerykański, autor akcji protestacyjnej podczas grania hymnu USA przed meczami.
https://www.pb.pl/nike-oplacilo-sie-pos ... zde-939892
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 16 wrz 2018 14:15

Oto powody dla których akcje Nike powinny znaleźć się w twoim portfelu

https://pl.investing.com/analysis/oto-p ... -200222927

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 26 wrz 2018 11:40

Nike Inc. (NYSE: NKE) is scheduled to release its fiscal first-quarter financial results after the markets close on Tuesday. The consensus estimates from Thomson Reuters are calling for $0.63 in EPS and $9.94 billion in revenue. The same period of last year reportedly had EPS of $0.57 and $9.07 billion in revenue.

https://247wallst.com/consumer-products ... e-close-3/

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 26 wrz 2018 11:51

Nike Inc. (NYSE: NKE) is scheduled to release its fiscal first-quarter financial results after the markets close on Tuesday. The consensus estimates from Thomson Reuters are calling for $0.63 in EPS and $9.94 billion in revenue. The same period of last year reportedly had EPS of $0.57 and $9.07 billion in revenue.

https://247wallst.com/consumer-products ... e-close-3/
Nike Earnings Beat But Rising Product Costs Weigh On Margins
https://www.investors.com/news/nike-ear ... kapernick/

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: NIKE NYSE: NKE obuwie, odzież i sprzęt sportowy

Postautor: slayer74 » 04 gru 2018 00:17

Nike Takes Off on Bullish Analysts Comments
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/nik ... s-14799068

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 22 gru 2018 00:19

Why Nike Is Friday’s Big Earnings Winner

When Nike Inc. (NYSE: NKE) released its fiscal second-quarter financial results after the markets closed on Thursday, the company said that it had $0.52 in earnings per share (EPS) and $9.37 billion in revenue. That compared with consensus estimates of $0.46 in EPS and $9.17 billion in revenue, as well as the $0.46 per share and $8.55 billion posted in the same period of last year.

In terms of the revenue breakdown, Nike brand revenues increased 14% to $8.9 billion on a currency neutral basis, while revenues from Converse increased 6% to $425 million.

During the second quarter, Nike repurchased a total of 16.1 million shares for roughly $1.3 billion as part of its four-year, $12 billion program.

On the books, Nike’s cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments totaled $4.0 billion at the end of the quarter, $2.3 billion lower than last year as share repurchases, dividends, repayment of notes and investments in infrastructure more than offset net income.

The company offered no guidance for the fiscal third quarter. However, the consensus estimates call for $0.72 in EPS and $9.62 billion in revenue.

Mark Parker, board chair, president and CEO, commented:

NIKE’s ambitious digital transformation is driving strong results and momentum in North America and in our international geographies. We’re incredibly energized about 2019 – with a full innovation pipeline; the most personal, responsive retail experiences in the industry; and a supply chain that’s delivering speed at scale.

Shares of Nike closed Thursday at $67.53, in a 52-week range of $60.13 to $86.04. The consensus analyst price target is $87.06. The stock was up about 8% at $72.88 in early trading indications Friday.
https://247wallst.com/consumer-products ... gs-winner/

Nike's Q2 Results Were Impressive, Really Impressive
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/nik ... 5FY0N-oKRc
---
Nike Shares Jump After Digital Sales Drive Q2 Earnings Beat, Robust Outlook
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/ear ... k-14818526

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 20 sty 2019 16:02

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 28 cze 2019 14:28

Nike, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) released fiscal fourth quarter financial results after markets closed Thursday. The apparel giant said that it had $0.62 in earnings per share (EPS) and $10.2 billion in revenue, compared with consensus estimates that called for $0.66 in EPS and $10.16 billion in revenue. The same period from last year had $0.69 in EPS and $9.79 billion in revenue.

In terms of the revenue breakdown, Nike brand revenues increased 10% to $9.7 billion on a currency neutral basis, driven by growth across NIKE Direct and wholesale, key categories including Sportswear, Jordan and Basketball, and continued growth across footwear and apparel.

Revenues for the Converse segment were flat at $491 million, mainly driven by double-digit growth in Asia and digital which was offset by declines in the U.S. and Europe.

During the second quarter, Nike repurchased a total of 10.6 million shares for roughly $897 million as part of its four-year, $15 billion program.

The company offered no guidance for the fiscal first quarter. However, the consensus estimates call for $0.79 in EPS and $10.64 billion in revenue.

https://247wallst.com/consumer-products ... -earnings/
---
Nike Shares Dip After Rare Fourth Quarter Earnings Miss as Marketing Costs Surge
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/ear ... e-15005775

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 02 lip 2019 08:36

Nike wycofało ze sklepów buty z wczesną wersją flagi Stanów Zjednoczonych po tym, jak współpracujący z firmą Colin Kaepernick, kontrowersyjny były gwiazdor NFL, poskarżył się, że flaga jest obraźliwa dla niego oraz innych osób.

O sprawie napisał The Wall Street Journal. Buty „Air Max 1 USA” miały uczcić święto niepodległości 4 lipca. Spółka zdecydowała jednak wycofać je ze sklepów. Kaepernick zwrócił się o to do Nike twierdząc, że flaga Betsy Ross symbolizuje dla niego oraz wielu innych osób czasy niewolnictwa w USA. Spółka uznała jego argumenty.

Były quarterback drużyny futbolu amerykańskiego San Francisco 49ers nie gra od 2016 roku. Powodem były kontrowersje wynikające z zainicjowanej przez niego akcji protestacyjnej przeciwko nierówności rasowej w USA. Kaepernick, a następnie inni zawodnicy, klękali podczas odgrywania hymnu zamiast stać na baczność. Takie postępowanie wywołało głośne reakcje niezadowolenia niektórych polityków, m.in. Donalda Trumpa. W 2018 roku Nike zdecydowało, że Kaepernick będzie twarzą jego kampanii reklamowej, której główne hasło, to: „Uwierz w coś. Nawet jeśli oznacza to poświęcenie wszystkiego”.

https://www.pb.pl/kaepernick-przekonal- ... oss-964867

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 08 lip 2019 14:59

Obrazek

Nawet największym światowym producentom zdarzają się wpadki. Z okazji Dnia Niepodległości 4 lipca, firma NIKE (NKE 0,00%) wypuściła okolicznościową serię butów "Air Max 1 Quick Strike Fourth of July" z motywem amerykańskiej flagi. Ale coś poszło nie tak i producent ma wizerunkowy problem. Nie pierwszy raz zresztą.

Po premierze butów wielu sportowców, w tym znany były rozgrywający w lidze NFL Colin Kaepernick, wyraziło zaniepokojenie, że "flaga Betsy Ross" (używana w latach 1777-1795) umieszczona na bucie, która zawiera 13 gwiazd w kręgu reprezentującym oryginalne 13 kolonii Ameryki, była rasistowskim symbolem używanym przez różne neonazistowskie organizacje działające na terytorium Stanów Zjednoczonych (w tym Amerykańską Partię Nazistowską) nawołujące do nienawiści rasowej. Aktywiści zwrócili również uwagę na to, że motyw flagi był wykorzystywany w czasie, gdy niewolnictwo w USA było legalne. W mediach się zagotowało.
Medialny kryzys zbiegł się z opublikowanymi wynikami kwartalnymi (27 czerwca), w którym producent obuwia uzyskał zysk netto 0,62 USD zysku na akcję (EPS), nie osiągając konsensusu analityków w wysokości 0,66 USD. W reakcji na wyniki kwartalne spółka odnotowała krótkoterminowy lekki spadek w okolice 82 USD, natomiast skandal obuwniczy przeszedł bez znacznej reakcji. Akcje firmy obecnie notowane są po 86 USD i od początku roku wypracowały ponad 16% stopy zwrotu.

https://www.paszport.ws//okoliczno%C5%9 ... 2o-nie-tak

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 11 sie 2019 03:04

Marka Nike (NKE) pochwaliła się nowym nabytkiem - firmą Celect. Jest to start-up zajmujący się analizą predykcyjną i technologią wykrywania zapotrzebowania na określone produkty. Cena jego zakupu nie została ujawniona.
https://www.paszport.ws/nowy-nabytek-ni ... but%C3%B3w

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 16 sie 2019 15:23

Nike: Run With A Winner

Conclusion
When I go long a stock, I want to invest in a company that provides superior future growth potential, but I also want to time the entry into any position to try to maximize my return.

So, I use fundamental analysis to identify shares with a strong future growth rate, and then I apply technical analysis to identify ideal entry points.

In my opinion, NKE will soon be an attractive buy at these levels from both a fundamental and technical perspective.

To view the option details (strike price, expiry date, and leverage), you can sign up for a Free Trial for The Options Trader. Only Members receive detailed trade alerts.

Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, but may initiate a long position in NKE over the next 72 hours. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it (other than from Seeking Alpha). I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/428596 ... ngcom_feed

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 24 wrz 2019 23:08

Nike (NKE) reported much-better-than-expected earnings after Tuesday's stock market close. The Dow Jones athletic gear giant shot up after hours, signaling a breakout to a new high.

Nike Earnings
Estimates: Wall Street expected Nike earnings per share to rise 6% to 71 cents, according to Zacks Investment Research. Revenue was projected to tick up 5% to $10.45 billion. In the prior quarter, Nike earnings fell for the first time in several years while sales growth slowed for a second straight quarter.

Results: Nike earnings jumped 29% to 86 cents a share, its best year-over-year gain in several years. Revenue grew 7% to $10.66 billion. North America sales climbed 4% to $4.293 billion. China sales shot up 22% to $1.679 billion, or 27% excluding currency shifts.

https://www.investors.com/news/nike-ear ... t-results/
---
Why Nike Earnings Are Pushing Shares to All-Time Highs

Nike, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) released fiscal first quarter financial results after markets closed Tuesday. The apparel giant said that it had $0.86 in earnings per share (EPS) and $10.7 billion in revenue, compared with consensus estimates that called for $0.70 in EPS and $10.44 billion in revenue. The same period from last year had $0.67 in EPS and $9.95 billion in revenue.

In terms of the revenue breakdown, Nike brand revenues increased 10% to $10.1 billion on a currency neutral basis, driven by growth across NIKE Direct and wholesale, key categories including Sportswear and the Jordan Brand, and continued growth across footwear and apparel.

Revenues for the Converse segment were up 8% at $555 million, mainly driven by double-digit growth in Asia and through digital globally, which was partially offset by declines in the U.S.

The company offered no guidance for the fiscal second-quarter. However, the consensus estimates call for $0.70 in EPS and $10.44 billion in revenue.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 20 gru 2019 09:00

Nike (NKE) earnings beat views late Thursday for fiscal Q2, which the Dow Jones athletic gear giant previously warned will see the "most pronounced" impact from tariffs.

Nike Earnings
Estimates: Wall Street expected Nike earnings per share to climb 12% to 58 cents, according to Zacks Investment Research. Revenue was seen rising 8% to $10.1 billion.

Results: EPS of 70 cents on revenue of $10.33 billion, as Nike brand revenue grew 12% to $9.8 billion. North America sales grew 5% to $3.98 billion. Europe, Middle East and Africa sales rose 10% to $2.54 billion. Greater China sales jumped 20% to $1.85 billion. Asia Pacific and Latin America sales climbed 13% to $1.47 billion.

Gross margin increased 20 basis points to 44%, primarily due to higher average selling prices and margin expansion in Nike Direct and Converse. But that just missed some estimates for 44.1% as higher product costs from tariffs partially offset gains.

Management attributed earnings growth to strong revenue growth, gross margin expansion, selling and administrative expense leverage, a lower tax rate and a lower average share count.

While the Trump administration canceled a round of China tariffs due to kick in Dec. 15, a prior set of tariffs imposed on Sept. 1 included footwear. But Nike was expected to largely avoid significant effects due to sourcing in countries like Vietnam and relying on Chinese production to serve local consumers.

Meanwhile, Nike is undergoing key changes in management and operations. CEO Mark Parker is stepping down next year to make way for ServiceNow (NOW) CEO John Donahoe. And Nike also decided to stop selling items directly through Amazon (AMZN) after starting a pilot program in 2017.

Nike instead is doubling down on its own website, as well as its work with trusted retail partners. The company already rakes in around 30% of annual sales from its own direct-to-consumer business.
https://research.investors.com/stock-qu ... -b-nke.htm

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 25 mar 2020 23:37

How Nike Stock Is Hurdling the Coronavirus
Chris Lange
March 25, 2020 10:35 am
Nike Inc. (NYSE: NKE) released its fiscal third-quarter financial results after the markets closed on Tuesday. The Dow Jones industrial average is coming off its best day since 1933, and while Nike saw an incredible gain on Tuesday, it added even more after earnings.

Nike posted $0.53 in earnings per share (EPS) on $10.1 billion in revenue for the quarter. Analysts expected EPS of $0.60 in and $9.84 billion in revenue for the fiscal third quarter. The same period of last year reportedly had $0.68 per share and $9.61 billion.

Overall, revenues increased 5% on a reported basis and up 7% on a currency-neutral basis, driven by 13% currency-neutral growth in Nike Direct, with digital growth of 36% and strong growth across EMEA, APLA and North America, offset by the impact of COVID-19 on business in Greater China. Digital sales in Greater China increased more than 30%, while brick-and-mortar retail sales were affected by temporary store closures related to COVID-19.

In the third quarter, on a currency-neutral basis, Greater China revenues were down 4%, following 22 consecutive quarters of double-digit growth. However, during the first two months of the third quarter, Greater China’s revenue grew strong double digits, offset by the impacts of COVID-19 beginning in late January.

At the peak in February, roughly 75% of Nike-owned and partner doors in Greater China were closed, with others operating on reduced hours. Currently, nearly 80% of doors are open in Greater China with an even higher rate in key cities. Beginning March 16, all Nike-owned stores, outside of Greater China, Japan and Korea were closed to help curb the spread of COVID-19.

John Donahoe, president and CEO, commented:

In an extraordinarily dynamic time, NIKE’s strong results are testament to our deep consumer connections, compelling product innovation and agile teams around the world. We know it’s in times like these that strong brands get even stronger. As we start to see recovery in China, no one is better equipped than NIKE to navigate the current climate.

https://247wallst.com/consumer-products ... ronavirus/

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA