Union Pacific NYSE: UNP koleje środkowe i zachodnie USA

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Union Pacific NYSE: UNP koleje środkowe i zachodnie USA

Postautor: slayer74 » 26 lip 2023 15:23

Investing.com - Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) reported second quarter EPS of $2.57, $0.17 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6B versus the consensus estimate of $6.12B.

Union Pacific's stock price closed at $215.55. It is up 10.14% in the last 3 months and down -1.97% in the last 12 months.

Union Pacific saw 3 positive EPS revisions and 16 negative EPS revisions in the last 90 days. See Union Pacific's stock price’s past reactions to earnings here.

According to InvestingPro, Union Pacific's Financial Health score is "good performance".
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Union Pacific NYSE: UNP koleje środkowe i zachodnie USA

Postautor: slayer74 » 19 paź 2023 17:06

(Reuters) -Union Pacific reported a 19% fall in quarterly profit on Thursday, as higher labor costs and lower volumes outweighed the benefits from price hikes implemented by the railroad operator.

Inflationary pressures and higher borrowing costs have reduced consumer demand for goods, driving down freight volumes hauled by rail, while labor costs for the company jumped on increased hiring in the year after the railroad industry faced criticism for inadequate services.

"We faced many challenges in the quarter, including continued inflationary pressures and a drop in carloads," said Chief Executive Officer Jim Vena.

The company's operating ratio, a key metric that indicates operating expenses as a percentage of revenue, rose to 63.4% in the third quarter from 59.9% reported a year ago. The ratio has risen over the last six quarters.

Union Pacific (NYSE:UNP), which connects 23 states in the western two-thirds of the country by rail, also posted a 10% decline in quarterly operating revenue to $5.94 billion.

Its net income fell to $1.53 billion in the third quarter, compared with about $1.90 billion a year earlier.
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA