Giełda w Tokio i gospodarka w Japonii

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Giełda w Tokio i gospodarka w Japonii

Postautor: slayer74 » 26 lis 2022 11:46

Rosja planowała inwazję na inny kraj. Wyciekła tajna wiadomość z FSB

Wiadomość, której treść ujawnił amerykański „Newsweek”, została wysłana 17 marca przez anonimowego użytkownika, który podpisał się pseudonimem „Wind of Change”. Jej adresatem był szef organizacji Gulagu.net, rosyjski obrońca praw człowieka Władimir Osieczkin. Jak się okazuje, Ukraina wcale nie była pierwszym celem Rosji.

Autor wiadomości twierdzi, że w sierpniu 2021 roku, a więc kilka miesięcy przed rozpoczęciem pełnej inwazji na Ukrainę, Kreml poważnie rozważał atak na Japonię. Nie wiadomo, dlaczego ostatecznie to Ukraina została wzięta na celownik. „W połowie 2021 roku była ogromne prawdopodobieństwo, że Japonia i Rosja wejdą w ostry konflikt” – czytamy.

https://www.msn.com/pl-pl/wiadomosci/po ... d247b43c23
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 11 gru 2022 11:34

Tokyo, Dec. 9 (Jiji Press)--Square Enix Co. [9684] said Friday that it will launch globally the newest addition to its mega-hit game series Final Fantasy on June 22, 2023.
Final Fantasy XVI, which will be sold for the Play Station 5 home game console, will be the first Final Fantasy game in seven years since the rollout of Final Fantasy XV in 2016.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 19 gru 2022 10:22

Tokyo keeps its ranking of 3rd in Global Power City Index survey

Tokyo maintained its third-place position in the Global Power City Index survey, but its score fell because of travel restrictions during the novel coronavirus pandemic.

London ranked first and New York City placed second, both for the 11th consecutive year, among the 48 cities surveyed, according to 2022 results announced on Dec. 14.

The Japanese capital was third for the seventh straight year with slightly more points than Paris, which will host the 2024 Olympic Games.

“The question is how Tokyo can invite people from overseas,” said Hiroo Ichikawa, executive director of the Institute for Urban Strategies at the Mori Memorial Foundation, which organized the survey.

“Tokyo should expand airport capacity and clearly state where international visitors can go to have fun,” Ichikawa said.

The foundation was established by major urban developer Mori Building Co. The annual index was started in 2008 to help cities with their policymaking and business activities.

The rankings are calculated through scores in 70 indexes across six categories: economy; research and development; cultural interaction; livability; environment; and accessibility.
https://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/14794217

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 28 gru 2022 08:58

Japonia wraca do rosyjskiej ropy. Pierwszy transport od pół roku

Import rosyjskiej ropy zostanie wznowiony, ponieważ japoński rząd naciska importerów energii do gromadzenia zapasów paliwa, by uniknąć niedoborów w przyszłości - wyjaśnia Bloomberg. Japonia nie importowała rosyjskiej ropy od maja.

https://www.money.pl/gielda/japonia-wra ... 7632a.html

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 29 gru 2022 13:15

Japan’s 20-year government bond yield jumped to its highest since 2014 after the Bank of Japan did unscheduled emergency bond-buying early in the session.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 31 gru 2022 17:16

5 Major Japan Banks to Raise Housing Loan Rates in Jan.
Tokyo, Dec. 30 (Jiji Press)--Five major Japanese banks said Friday that they will raise their fixed housing loan rates in January, in light of a rise in long-term government bond yields reflecting a policy revision by the Bank of Japan.
The banks will raise their standard rates for 10-year housing loans by 0.10 to 0.34 percentage point. The standard rate will hit 3.70 pct at MUFG Bank and 3.79 pct at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp., both their highest levels since October 2013, as well as 3.50 pct at Mizuho Bank, its highest since November 2011.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 08 sty 2023 19:35

Japońskie rodziny otrzymają po 1 mln JPY na dziecko za wyprowadzkę z Tokio
Rząd japoński przyzna rodzinom do 1 mln JPY, tj. 7670 USD, na dziecko, jeśli zdecydują się oni na wyprowadzkę z Tokio, jak podały we wtorek liczne media. Rząd już wcześniej oferował 300 000 JPY na dziecko dla rodzin przenoszących się do innych części kraju. Nowa zachęta finansowa pojawia się w momencie, gdy władze próbują rozproszyć gęstą populację w japońskich metropoliach, podnieść spadający wskaźnik urodzeń i zróżnicować starzejące się populacje na obszarach wiejskich.
Jak podaje agencja prasowa Kyodo, osoby mieszkające w 23 regionach Tokio oraz w pobliskich, popularnych miejscowościach, skąd dojeżdżają do pracy, będą mogły otrzymać pieniądze na relokację. Wsparcie finansowe ma obowiązywać w okresie fiskalnym 2023 roku. Osoby, które otrzymają pieniądze, muszą mieszkać w nowym regionie przez co najmniej pięć lat, będąc jednocześnie zatrudnionymi, a każdy, kto naruszy zasady, musi zwrócić otrzymane pieniądze.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 08 sty 2023 19:45

New car sales in Japan sank to a 45-year low in 2022, data shows :shock:

New car sales in 2022 fell to their lowest level since 1977 mainly due to a protracted shortage of semiconductors that delayed production, according to auto industry organizations.

The data also shows the number of Japanese cars sold in the United States last year was lower than the previous year and still a far cry from pre-pandemic levels.

The Japan Automobile Dealers Association and the Japan Mini Vehicle Association published statistics on Jan. 5 for 2022 that revealed the extent of the sales slump.

The statistics show that 4,201,321 new cars were sold domestically, down 5.6 percent from the previous year.

The figure marks the fourth consecutive year of decline, plummeting to the lowest level since 1977, when automakers sold around 4.19 million new cars.

While the situation improved somewhat as the year went on, the worst part is there is no light at the end of the tunnel yet.

“It’s not clear how long the semiconductor shortage will continue to impact (the car industry),” said an official from the Japan Mini Vehicle Association.

Sales of minivehicles fell for the fourth year in a row, accounting for 1,638,137 of all the new cars sold last year--0.9 percent less than the previous year.

The number of cars sold excluding minivehicles was 2,563,184 in 2022, down 8.3 percent year-on-year, marking the fifth straight year of decline.

That is its lowest point since 1968, the year statistics for new car sales started.

In 1968, that number was around 2.29 million.

The monthly breakdown shows that car makers sold fewer new cars between January and August in 2022 than in each individual month the year prior.

Much of the pain can be attributed to the ongoing semiconductor shortage, which crippled sales and forced automakers to stop accepting orders.

Nissan Motor Co. stopped taking orders at the end of October for its Sakura electric minivehicle, which it had only launched in June.

The chip shortage has also delayed deliveries of new cars.

It took Toyota Motor Corp. and Honda Motor Co. more than half a year to deliver some of their car models.

But the data shows sales improved in the second half of 2022.

Automakers sold 344,365 new cars in December, 2.4 percent more than the previous December.

It marked the fourth straight month of increase.

Experts said automakers have been able to offset the sales decline with benefits gained by the weaker yen.

But the yen has been unexpectedly strengthening in recent days.

The experts point out that how quickly car makers can normalize production in this environment will be key to their performances in the short term.

https://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/14808691

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 15 sty 2023 09:16

Kurs jena wzrósł w piątek, w wyniku spekulacji, że Bank Japonii (BOJ) zrewiduje swoją bardzo luźną politykę pieniężną, podczas gdy notowania dolara umocniły się w stosunku do większości innych głównych walut, odrywając się od siedmiomiesięcznego minimum – podaje agencja Reutersa.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 15 sty 2023 20:53

Inflacja w Japonii z 40-letnim rekordem
Bazowa inflacja konsumpcyjna w Japonii osiągnęła najwyższy poziom od 40 lat, ponieważ firmy nadal przerzucały rosnące koszty na gospodarstwa domowe - znak, że podwyżki cen nasilają się i mogą wywierać presję na bank centralny, aby ograniczył stymulację.

https://www.parkiet.com/gospodarka-swia ... m-rekordem

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 18 sty 2023 10:02

Tokyo, Jan. 17 (Jiji Press)--Sales of used automobiles, excluding minivehicles, in Japan in 2022 fell 6.3 pct from the previous year to 3,495,305 units, the lowest level on record since 1978, the Japan Automobile Dealers Association said Tuesday.
Used auto sales were down for the third consecutive year, apparently affected by an 8.3 pct fall in domestic new auto sales in the same year due to production constraints, including semiconductor shortages.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 18 sty 2023 10:06

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 22 sty 2023 11:45

Tokyo, Jan. 20 (Jiji Press)--Convenience store sales in Japan in 2022 rose 3.7 pct from the previous year to a record high of 11,177.5 billion yen thanks to the easing of pandemic restrictions on people's movements, the Japan Franchise Association said Friday.

Demand for "onigiri" rice balls, "bento" boxed meals and soft drinks grew as the relaxing of COVID-19 restrictions boosted the flow of people.

The number of convenience stores as of the end of 2022 fell by 112 from a year earlier to 55,838.

On a same-store basis, 2022 sales grew 3.3 pct to 10,729.5 billion yen. October and November, in particular, saw strong sales, getting a boost from the launch of the government's tourism promotion campaign.

The number of shoppers in 2022 rose 0.6 pct from 2021, while the average value of purchases per customer increased 2.8 pct to 715 yen.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 25 sty 2023 11:18

Premier Japonii ostrzega przed kryzysem demograficznym kraju. Fumio Kishida zapowiedział podwojenie wydatków na politykę społeczną.

https://www.msn.com/pl-pl/wiadomosci/po ... 7d322b3ee2

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 29 sty 2023 23:32

Sekrety bogactwa Japonii
My wpuszczaliśmy zagraniczne firmy, oni je blokowali . Aleksander Piński
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64tlPEO5vqE

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA