Ferrari NYSE, MEDIOLAN: RACE luksusowe samochody sportowe

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Ferrari NYSE, MEDIOLAN: RACE luksusowe samochody sportowe

Postautor: slayer74 » 15 kwie 2023 14:37

Obrazek

MILAN (Reuters) - In 1977, a Ferrari (NYSE:RACE) owner offloaded his 1962 250 GTO because his wife complained it was too noisy, recounts Andrea Modena, head of Ferrari's classic car division. It was either her or the car.

"Nowadays, I'm not sure the wife would have won out."

Times have indeed changed. In 2018, the same Ferrari model became the most expensive car ever sold when it fetched $48 million at auction. Last year, that record was flattened by a 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupé that raced to 135 million euros ($149 million). :shock: 8)

These kind of megadeals are at the vanguard of billions of dollars of annual spending on classic cars globally in a wave of investment in this alternative asset.

Vintage cars have risen 185% in value over the past decade, outstripping the growth of luxury rivals wine, watches and art, and ranking second only to rare whiskies, according to Knight Frank's 2023 wealth report.

The market has expanded beyond a comparatively small community of collectors to include investors drawn by the prospect of high returns plus a lack of correlation with mainstream portfolio assets such as stocks and bonds.

"We've been monitoring the market for a long time," said Giorgio Medda, CEO and global head of asset management at Italy's Azimut. "The track record of the past 30 years tells us classic cars have become a financial asset class we want our clients to have in their portfolios."

This year, the asset manager is launching what it describes as the world's first "evergreen" fund to invest in vintage vehicles, and says it'll only bet on cars worth more than 1 million euros each.

Advised by Alberto Schon, head of Ferrari and Maserati dealer Rossocorsa, the fund says it will pick vehicles with a unique history.

While Azimut's fund will have no end date and can receive new money indefinitely, small Swiss asset manager Hetica Capital launched a 50 million euro 'closed-end' fund in 2021, which it also said was the first of its kind.

The Hetica fund, which is targeting returns of 9%-15% after seven years, has bought a dozen cars so far and aims to get to 30-35 cars by the fifth year, leaving the last two years to sell the vehicles and pay investors.

The plans are bold.

"We've seen more than 100 attempts at setting up funds in the past. Nobody managed to build both a diversified investor base and a diversified car portfolio," said Dietrich Hatlapa, founder of classic car research house HAGI, which supplies the sector data used by Knight Frank.

It's also not a sector for the financially faint-hearted.

Registered in Luxembourg, both the Azimut and Hetica funds have a minimum entry investment bar of 125,000 euros.

"We get loads of calls from people who're looking to invest 1,000-2,000 euros and we have to turn them down," said Walter Panzeri who runs Hetica's Klassik Fund.

Moreover, a small scratch or dent, or a replacement part, can deal a heavy financial blow. For example, replacing just the bumper of a rare vintage car can cost $15,000, said Modena.

Graphic: Investments of Passion - https://fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/m ... -index.png

KEEPING THE CARS ALIVE

Running costs for car collections, including hefty storage and insurance fees, could easily amount annually to 5-6% of the portfolio's value, according to Florian Zimmermann, who started buying vintage cars when he worked at Mercedes-Benz and has since built a collection of 300 vehicles with a partner.

"It's getting harder and harder to find the proper mechanics to keep these cars alive. And you have to spend quite an amount of money to keep all these cars in running condition," he said.

Indeed investment funds managing car portfolios can be a money-spinner for the classic car divisions of automakers, which not only provide repairs and parts, but also certify the authenticity of vehicles to take part in shows and competitions.

The certification process alone can cost around 20,000 euros, according to Peter Becker of Mercedes-Benz Classic who said only the carmaker's experts, with access to its archives, could confirm the originality of a classic model.

Nonetheless, the classic car market is expanding as the number of wealthy people also rises; the value of vintage cars grew 25% in 2022, their strongest performance in nine years and second only to art's 29% increase, according to Knight Frank.

Classic vehicle insurer Hagerty estimates there are about $80 billion collector vehicle transactions a year globally, including all auctions and private sales.

While North America remains the largest market for auctions, with Hagerty recording $3.4 billion in auction sales in 2022 versus $774 million in 2007, Zimmermann said a growing number of buyers had emerged in recent years in the Middle East, India and China.

'THEY'LL BE CULT OBJECTS'

The global race to renounce combustion engine cars will only serve to heighten interest in these relics of a vanishing era, say some market players.

"Electrification will favour classic cars," said Cristiano Bolzoni, head of Maserati's vintage car unit Maserati Classiche. "Over time they will become cult objects."

Ferraris are the most prized vintage autos, according to Adolfo Orsi, founder of the Classic Car Auction Yearbook which has been tracking auction sales data since 1990, who described them as "absolutely the blue-chips of this sector".

Ferraris commanded an average value at auction of $589,000 in 2021-22, followed by Mercedes-Benz cars on $378,000 and Porsches with $348,000.

"The classic car community has changed tremendously over the past five to 10 years," Zimmermann said. "Once it was only people who knew the cars inside out. But over time others simply thought: I like these cars, I can afford one and I don't lose money by buying it."
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 05 maja 2023 00:58

Investing.com -- Ferrari NV (BIT:RACE) has posted stronger-than-expected income in the first quarter, as the Italian sports car maker was boosted by an uptick in prices and an almost 10% rise in vehicle deliveries.

Adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization grew by 27% compared to the same period last year to €537 million (€1=$1.1067), topping Bloomberg consensus estimates of €509.4 million.

Total shipments during the three months ended on March 31 moved up to 3,567 units, an increase of 9.7% year-on-year. Solid demand in mainland China - the world's largest auto market - and the Americas helped offset a slowdown in Europe, Middle East, and Africa.

Revenues from cars and spare parts surged by more than 23% to €1.24B, which the Maranello-based brand said was partly due to higher volumes and "the contribution from personalizations and pricing." The unit drove total revenues up by 20.5% to €1.43B, beating projections of €1.38B.

Ferrari also confirmed its previously-raised 2023 guidance for adjusted core profit of €2.13 to €2.18 billion on net revenues of €5.7 billion, adding that price hikes will be needed to counter current cost inflation.

Milan-listed shares in Ferrari were in the green following the release of the results.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 07 lip 2023 15:40

Obrazek
Obrazek

Morgan Stanley auto analysts continue to be big fans of Ferrari NV (NYSE:RACE) and today raised their price target to $340 from $310, while reiterating the stock as their Top Pick in the sector.

The update comes as the analysts have also made some changes to their earnings model ahead of the luxury sports car maker's second-quarter results - due on Wednesday, August 2, 2023.

The firm's 2Q and FY23 EPS estimates were lifted to €1.68 (€1 = $1.0911) and €6.31, respectively, from €1.66 and €6.24 previously. Estimates were lifted as the firm's variable margin assumption goes to 59% from 56% on price/mix.

Half of the price target hike is related to the firm's new Euro/Dollar FX assumption of 1.10 from 1.05 previously. The other half was driven by the new estimates.

The firm's bull case price target remains unchanged at $420.

Shares of Ferrari are up 44% year-to-date.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 26 lip 2023 12:59

Obrazek

Trwa restrukturyzacja zespołu Ferrari pod rządami Frederica Vasseura. Francuz dokonał być może najważniejszego transferu od momentu objęcia rządów w Maranello. W roku 2025 do firmy dołączy Loic Serra, obecny dyrektor ds. wydajności Mercedesa.

Frederic Vasseur został szefem Ferrari na początku 2023 roku. Francuz po kilku tygodniach pracy uznał, że Włosi mają niewystarczający personel i na tym polu przegrywają z Red Bull Racing i Mercedesem. Vasseur wziął na celownik kluczowych inżynierów rywali, ale usłyszał "nie" od czołowych pracowników Red Bulla.

Niedawno szef Ferrari ujawnił jednak, że Ferrari porozumiało się z "najlepszym gościem", który rozpocznie pracę w Maranello w roku 2025. Portal motorsport.com ustalił, że jest nim Loic Serra. Pracował on dotąd w Mercedesie jako dyrektor ds. wydajności. Kontrakt Serry jest jednak dość zabezpieczony na wypadek odejścia do innej ekipy i ceniony inżynier rozpocznie pracę w Ferrari dopiero w roku 2025.

Mercedes i Ferrari odmówiły komentarza ws. transferu Serry. Nieoficjalnie wiadomo, że Toto Wolff i Frederic Vasseur prowadzą negocjacje ws. wcześniejszego zwolnienia inżyniera z kontraktu. Wprawdzie Wolffa i Vasseura łączą przyjacielskie relacje, ale w tym przypadku szanse na osiągnięcie porozumienia są minimalne.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 02 sie 2023 18:48

Ferrari podnosi prognozy na rok po wynikach za II kwartał, inwestorzy nie są pod wrażeniem :shock:
[translator]
Ferrari nie zdołało w środę podekscytować inwestorów, a producent luksusowych samochodów sportowych podniósł swoje prognozy całorocznych przychodów i podstawowych zysków tylko o skromną kwotę, po lepszych wynikach w drugim kwartale.

Włoska firma prognozowała, że skorygowany zysk przed odsetkami, opodatkowaniem, deprecjacją i amortyzacją (EBITDA) wzrośnie w tym roku do 2,19 mld euro do 2,22 mld euro (2,40 mld USD - 2,44 mld USD), w porównaniu z poprzednią prognozą na poziomie od 2,13 mld do 2,18 mld euro.

Modernizacja była wspierana w szczególności przez lepsze niż oczekiwano wyniki w zakresie personalizacji, powiedział dyrektor generalny Benedetto Vigna w oświadczeniu, a także przez silny asortyment produktów.

Personalizacje to dodatkowe akcenty, których klient oczekuje, aby samochód był bardziej dopasowany do jego gustów.

Analityk Bernstein, Daniel Roeska, powiedział, że aktualizacja wytycznych była jedynie zgodna z oczekiwaniami.

"To może być źródłem rozczarowania dla niektórych" - powiedział w notatce.

Prognoza marży EBITDA w 2023 r. pozostała na niezmienionym poziomie około 38%. Oczekiwane wygenerowanie gotówki również zasadniczo się nie zmieniło i wyniosło około 900 mln euro w porównaniu z wcześniejszymi prognozami wynoszącymi do 900 mln euro.

Ferrari (NYSE:WYŚCIG), które w tym roku wzrosły o około 40%, wymazały niewielkie dzienne zyski po opublikowaniu wyników. Do 1145 GMT spadły o 1,4%, wśród najgorzej radzących sobie we włoskim koszyku blue chipów.

W drugim kwartale skorygowany zysk EBITDA wzrósł o 32% do 589 mln euro, zgodnie z oczekiwaniami analityków na poziomie 580 mln euro, wynika z ankiety Reutersa.

Siła cenowa przyczyniła się również do wyniku kwartalnego "głównie odzwierciedlającego wzbogacenie asortymentu produktów", podtrzymywanego przez modele Daytona SP3, 812 Competizione i SF90.

"Nadal zarządzamy bardzo silnym portfelem zamówień we wszystkich regionach geograficznych" - powiedział Vigna.

Dostawy samochodów jednak nieznacznie spadły w kwartale, we wszystkich regionach z wyjątkiem regionu EMEA. Dostawy hybrydowe stanowiły 43% wszystkich dostaw, ponad dwukrotnie więcej niż w roku poprzednim, podczas gdy w kwartale rozpoczęły się pierwsze dostawy 12-cylindrowego czteromiejscowego samochodu Ferrari Purosangue.

https://www.investing.com/news/stock-ma ... q2-3141706

https://www.investing.com/news/stock-ma ... rs-3141898

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 04 sie 2023 00:54

Obrazek

Na początku roku kibice Ferrari mogli być załamani tym, co prezentuje ich ukochany zespół w F1. Wprawdzie Włosi nadal nie przerwali dominacji Red Bulla, ale sprawy w Maranello zaczynają wyglądać nieco optymistyczniej.

Zimą Ferrari chwaliło się imponującymi danymi z symulatora i przekonywało, że zrzuci Red Bull Racing z piedestału Formuły 1. Rzeczywistość okazała się brutalna dla Włochów, bo konkurencja zrobiła krok naprzód, podczas gdy ekipa z Maranello cofnęła się w rozwoju. W efekcie czerwone samochody stały się dopiero czwartą siłą w F1.

Początek sezonu 2023 przyniósł w tej sytuacji miażdżącą krytykę Ferrari. Suchej nitki nie zostawiano na osobie Frederica Vasseura, który dopiero na początku roku przejął władzę w Maranello. Pod znakiem zapytania stanęła też przyszłość kierowców, bo z fabryki docierały sygnały, że Charles Leclerc nie chce przedłużyć umowy.

Ostatnio Ferrari zaczęło notować lepsze wyniki w F1, Leclerc pojawił się na podium wyścigu, a zdaniem części włoskich mediów Monakijczyk podpisał nowy kontrakt z obecnym pracodawcą. To wszystko sprawiło, że nastroje w Maranello uległy poprawie.

ZOBACZ WIDEO: #dziejesiewsporcie: Dzieci Kardashian oszalały. Gwiazdor spełnił ich marzenie

- W niektórych wyścigach, jak chociażby w Belgii, zauważyliśmy oznaki poprawy. Oczywiście, że nadal chcemy się poprawiać. Pracujemy dzień i noc, aby nasz bolid był bardziej konkurencyjny - powiedział włoskim mediom Benedetto Vigna, dyrektor generalny Ferrari.

Vigna podkreślił, że w Ferrari ani przez chwilę nie pojawił się moment zwątpienia, a historia zespołu w F1 zmusza go do walki o najwyższe cele. - Wyścigi to nasze dziedzictwo i ogromny bodziec do dalszych innowacji. To wola postępu, którą musimy zawsze utrzymywać przy życiu. To dziedzictwo naszego założyciela, które musimy nieustannie kultywować z ufnością i pokorą - dodał Włoch.

- Rozpoczęliśmy mistrzostwa świata w tym sezonie z takim nastawieniem, ale poziom naszej konkurencyjności był niższy od oczekiwań - podsumował Vigna, który docenił to, że Ferrari było w stanie stopniowo odwrócić złą kartę.

Poprawa formy Ferrari przekłada się na klasyfikację konstruktorów F1. Włosi obecnie tracą do trzeciego Aston Martina już tylko 5 punktów.

https://www.msn.com/pl-pl/wiadomosci/ot ... 632b&ei=34

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 05 sie 2023 14:37

Ferrari już wie, że nie uratuje sezonu 2023 w F1. Włosi myślą już o przyszłorocznej kampanii, a nowy bolid będzie pierwszym opracowanym pod okiem Frederica Vasseura. Ma on być łudząco podobny do maszyny Red Bulla. Czy to zapewni Ferrari sukces?

Ferrari wierzyło, że sezon 2023 będzie wyglądał zdecydowanie inaczej. Jeszcze zimą z Maranello docierały sygnały mówiące o tym, że nowy model osiąga znacznie lepsze liczby niż poprzednik, co pozwoli przerwać dominację Red Bull Racing w Formule 1. Tymczasem "czerwone byki" jeszcze bardziej uciekły rywalom i nie przegrały jak dotąd żadnego wyścigu F1.

Fiasko tegorocznej kampanii sprawiło, że w Maranello dość szybko wywieszono białą flagę. Ferrari rozwija jeszcze obecny bolid, ale praca inżynierów tak naprawdę w większości skupiona jest już na sezonie 2024 i samochodzie oznaczonym kodem roboczym 676 - informuje włoski "Motorsport".

Przyszłoroczny pojazd będzie pierwszym opracowanym pod okiem Frederica Vasseura, który władzę w Ferrari przejął w styczniu. To on stoi za decyzją o rezygnacji z charakterystycznych sekcji bocznych, które przypominały pontony. Zamiast tego, w czerwonych samochodach pojawiły się elementy łudząco podobne do maszyny Red Bull Racing. Ten trend będzie kontynuowany w sezonie 2024.

"Można założyć, że z tegorocznego modelu SF-23 w przyszłorocznej maszynie zostanie tylko kilka śrub" - napisał "Motorsport".

W Maranello co tydzień ma dochodzić do spotkania Frederica Vasseura z Enrico Cardile (szef działu podwozi) i Enrico Gualtierim (szef działu silnikowego). Mają oni wspólnie debatować o tym, co zmienić w samochodzie szykowanym na przyszły rok.

Co ciekawe, Ferrari ma być świadome tego, że konkurencja spod znaku Aston Martina i McLarena również opracowała kilka ciekawych rozwiązań. Dlatego w nowym modelu będzie można znaleźć elementy, które będą przypominać te stosowane w samochodach z Silverstone i Woking.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 05 sie 2023 20:58

Obrazek

Rekordowy kontrakt Leclerca w Ferrari? Media ujawniają szczegóły

Charles Leclerc miał ustalić warunki nowego kontraktu z Ferrari, który może związać Monakijczyka z ekipą z Maranello aż do 2029 roku. Uczyni on też z 25-latka jedną z lepiej opłacanych gwiazd F1.

Obecny kontrakt Charlesa Leclerca z Ferrari wygasa po sezonie 2024. Od początku roku w mediach pojawiały się sugestie, że Monakijczyk nie jest zainteresowany przedłużeniem umowy, gdyż jest rozczarowany formą ekipy z Maranello. Leclerc miał czekać na to, co wydarzy się na rynku transferowym Formuły 1, a część dziennikarzy łączyła go z transferem do Mercedesa.

Jako że wieloletnie porozumienie z Mercedesem ma podpisać Lewis Hamilton, stało się jasne, że niemiecki zespół nie będzie miał miejsca dla Monakijczyka. To w zasadzie sprawiło, że Charles Leclerc był skazany na Ferrari. W ostatnich dniach kilka źródeł donosiło, że kierowca z księstwa uzgodnił warunki kontraktu według formuły 2+3.

Leclerc miał zgodzić się na umowę, w myśl której pierwsze dwa lata współpracy są obowiązkowe (2025-2026), zaś trzy kolejne (2027-2029) uzależnione są od wyników kierowcy i zespołu, a więc tym samym pozwalają dość swobodnie decydować obu stronom o przyszłości.

ZOBACZ WIDEO: #dziejesiewsporcie: Dzieci Kardashian oszalały. Gwiazdor spełnił ich marzenie

Tymczasem francuski "Sportune" poinformował, że na decyzję Leclerca wpłynąć mogły też warunki finansowe. Ferrari miało zaproponować swojej gwieździe gigantyczną podwyżkę. Pięcioletni kontrakt ma być wart nieco ponad 200 mln dolarów. Oznaczałoby to, że Monakijczyk za rok startów w czerwonym samochodzie zgarniałby ok. 50-55 mln dolarów. Uczyniłoby go to jednym z lepiej opłacanych zawodników w F1.

Obecnie na szczycie listy płac w F1 znajdują się Max Verstappen i Lewis Hamilton. Obaj mogą liczyć na pensje rzędu 55-60 mln dolarów. Zarobki Charlesa Leclerca, w myśl ciągle obowiązującego kontraktu, kształtują się na poziomie 20-30 mln dolarów.

Jeśli informacje o nowej umowie Monakijczyka potwierdzą się, Ferrari będzie musiało jeszcze rozwiązać temat drugiego kierowcy. Kontrakt Carlosa Sainza również wygasa z końcem sezonu 2024. Obecnie pensja Hiszpana wynosi ok. 12 mln dolarów.

https://www.msn.com/pl-pl/sport/other/r ... a3c3&ei=13

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 01 wrz 2023 00:57

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 16 paź 2023 11:20

Obrazek

Obrazek

Ferrari to accept crypto as payment for its cars in the US

MILAN (Reuters) - Ferrari (NYSE:RACE) has started to accept payment in cryptocurrency for its luxury sports cars in the U.S. and will extend the scheme to Europe following requests from its wealthy customers, its marketing and commercial chief told Reuters.

The vast majority of blue-chip companies have steered clear of crypto as the volatility of bitcoin and other tokens renders them impractical for commerce. Patchy regulation and high energy usage have also prevented the spread of crypto as a means of payment.

These include electric carmaker Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA), which in 2021 began to accept payment in bitcoin, the biggest crypto coin, before CEO Elon Musk halted it because of environmental concerns.

Ferrari's Chief Marketing and Commercial Officer Enrico Galliera told that Reuters cryptocurrencies had made efforts to reduce their carbon footprint through the introduction of new software and a larger use of renewable sources.

"Our target to reach for carbon neutrality by 2030 along our whole value chain is absolutely confirmed," he said in an interview.

Ferrari said the decision came in response to requests from the market and dealers as many of its clients have invested in crypto.

"Some are young investors who have built their fortunes around cryptocurrencies," he said. "Some others are more traditional investors, who want to diversify their portfolios."

While some cryptocurrencies, such as the second-largest, ether, have improved their energy efficiency, bitcoin still attracts criticism for its energy-intensive mining.

Ferrari shipped more than 1,800 cars to its Americas region, which includes the U.S., in the first half of this year.

Galliera did not say how many cars Ferrari expected to sell through crypto. He said the company's order portfolio was strong and fully booked well into 2025, but the company wanted to test this expanding universe.

"This will help us connect to people who are not necessarily our clients but might afford a Ferrari," he said.

The Italian company, which sold 13,200 cars in 2022, with prices starting at over 200,000 euros ($211,000) and going up to 2 million euros, plans to extend the crypto scheme to Europe by the first quarter of next year and then to other regions where crypto is legally accepted.

Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) is Ferrari's largest region, accounting for 46% of its total car shipments in the first half of this year.

"Interest is the same in the U.S. and Europe, we don't see huge differences," Galliera said.

Countries where cryptocurrencies are restricted include China.

Ferrari has turned to one of the biggest cryptocurrency payment processors, BitPay, for the initial phase in the U.S., and will allow transactions in bitcoin, ether and USDC, one of the largest so-called stablecoins. Ferrari might use other payment processors in different regions.

"Prices will not change, no fees, no surcharges if you pay through cryptocurrencies," Galliera said.

Bitpay will immediately turn cryptocurrency payments into traditional currency on behalf of Ferrari's dealers, so they are protected from price swings.

"This was one of our main goals: avoiding, both our dealers and us, to directly handle cryptocurrencies and being shielded from their wide fluctuations," Galliera said.

As the payment processor, BitPay will ensure that the virtual currencies come from legitimate sources and not derived from criminal activity or to be used to launder the proceeds of crime or evade tax.

Ferrari's marketing and commercial chief said that the majority of its U.S. dealers have already signed up, or are about to agree, to the scheme

"I am confident others will join soon," Galliera said.

https://www.investing.com/news/stock-ma ... us-3198771

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA