Gospodarka we Francji, Włoszech, Portugalii, Hiszpanii i Benelux. Giełda EURONEXT w Paryżu, Amsterdamie, Mediolanie itd.

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Gospodarka we Francji, Włoszech, Portugalii i kraje Beneluxu. Giełda EURONEXT w Paryżu, Amsterdamie, Mediolanie itd.

Postautor: slayer74 » 08 wrz 2022 14:51

Investing.com -- The European Central Bank raised its three official interest rates by 75 basis points each, its biggest ever single move in interest rates, and warned of more hikes to come, as it struggles to bring record high inflation back under control.

The Frankfurt-based central bank raised its key deposit rate, which provides the effective floor for money-market rates, to 0.75%, while the refinancing rate rose to 1.25% and the overnight lending rate to 1.50%.

"Based on its current assessment, over the next several meetings the Governing Council expects to raise interest rates further to dampen demand and guard against the risk of a persistent upward shift in inflation expectations," the ECB said in a statement detailing its decisions.

The move is at the top end of expectations ahead of the Governing Council's meeting. Many analysts - including the bank's own chief economist Philip Lane, had warned that the Eurozone economy was facing an ever more likely recession due to the war in Ukraine and, to a lesser extent, the knock-on effects of pandemic-era stimulus.

All three rates still remain well below the current rate of inflation, which hit a new euro-era record of 9.1% in August.

"It clearly signals that #ECB seeks to re-establish its inflation fighting credentials after sticking for too long to the "temporary inflation" narrative," said Klaus Adam, economics professor at the University of Mannheim and a former ECB economist, said via Twitter (NYSE:TWTR) TWTR, although he added that the ECB still needs "a few more of these" to bring its policy stance back to neutral.

The bank simultaneously updated its own forecasts for the next couple of years, and now sees inflation at 8.1% on average this year, up from a forecast of 6.8% in June. At the same time, it revised down its estimates for economic growth over the next two years, despite nudging up its forecast for the current year to 3.1% from 2.8% three months ago.

The ECB now expects the Eurozone economy to grow only 0.9% in 2023 before accelerating again to 1.9% as it returns to its pre-pandemic trend level.
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Gospodarka we Francji, Włoszech, Portugalii i kraje Beneluxu. Giełda EURONEXT w Paryżu, Amsterdamie, Mediolanie itd.

Postautor: slayer74 » 15 wrz 2022 00:10

Francuski minister finansów Bruno Le Maire podniósł tegoroczną prognozę wzrostu gospodarczego do 2,7 proc. z wcześniejszych 2,5 proc., pisze Bloomberg.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 19 wrz 2022 13:22

Shares in France's TF1, M6 Fall After Merger Plans Scrapped

https://www.investing.com/news/stock-ma ... ed-2894638

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 25 wrz 2022 18:21

Ogromne kłębowisko dymu widoczne jest z wielu miejsc Paryża. Znajduje się ono niedaleko jednego z trzech lotnisk w stolicy Francji - Orly. Płonie magazyn targu żywności Rungis, nazywany "brzuchem Paryża". :twisted:

Filmy dokumentujące ogromny, czarny słup dymu w Paryżu pojawiły się w sieci po południu. Na kontach, na których zostały publikowane, pierwotnie sugerowano, że pożar może mieć miejsce na lotnisku Orly, położonym zaledwie 13 kilometrów od ścisłego centrum stolicy Francji.

https://www.msn.com/pl-pl/wiadomosci/po ... b1a20f4dfe

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 26 wrz 2022 09:30

Obrazek

Investing.com -- Italian BTPs led Eurozone bonds lower on Monday, after the victory of a right-wing bloc led by Giorgia Meloni secured a majority in Italy's parliamentary elections.

The election leaves Meloni's Brothers of Italy party as the largest in both the Senate and the Chamber of Deputies. As such, the next Italian government is likely to be a led by a party that has expressed sympathies in the past with the Fascist policies of former dictator Benito Mussolini.

Meloni had tempered her rhetoric during the election campaign and indicated that she will press ahead with economic policies required by the European Union to unlock tens of billions of euros in post-pandemic aid that will be necessary to rebuild the country's economy.

The yield on the benchmark Italian 10-year bond rose 12 basis points to 4.48% at the open, while the 2-year note yield - a more direct reflection of looming stress in Eurozone debt markets - rose only 10 basis points to 3.13%.

While the move was a sharp one, it came on a morning of general alarm in worldwide bond markets at the prospect of European policy cracking under the pressure of the ongoing energy crisis. The German 10-Year yield also rose by 7 basis points to 2.10%, while the 2-year note yield rose 5 basis points to 1.96%.

Italian stocks, by contrast, welcomed the result, which promises a broadly pro-business agenda from the next government. The FTSE MIB index opened up 0.2%, making it the second-best performing index in Europe.
Ostatnio zmieniony 23 lut 2023 10:40 przez slayer74, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 28 wrz 2022 13:54

Obrazek

Magazyny gazu we Włoszech są zapełnione w 90 procentach - poinformowało w środę Ministerstwo Transformacji Ekologicznej. Jak podkreśliło, ten wyznaczony cel został osiągnięty przed terminem, jakim był koniec jesieni.

TAGI italia italy
Ostatnio zmieniony 26 lut 2023 11:42 przez slayer74, łącznie zmieniany 3 razy.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 30 wrz 2022 10:31

The U.K. economy grew in the second quarter, with gross domestic product rising 0.2%, a surprise improvement on the previous estimate of a fall of 0.1%, meaning a summer recession was averted despite the cost of living crisis.

At the same time, French inflation unexpectedly slowed in September, as consumer prices in the euro area’s second-largest economy advanced 6.2% from a year ago in September, down from 6.6% in August.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 30 wrz 2022 14:19

Obrazek

Holandia

Największe firmy energetyczne w Holandii wycofały się z planowanych od 1 października br. podwyżek stawek - informuje w piątek Urząd ds. Konsumentów i Rynków (ACM). Firmy uczyniły to pod groźbą kary ze strony regulatora.
Ostatnio zmieniony 23 lut 2023 10:37 przez slayer74, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 01 paź 2022 11:17

Francja ponownie rozważa gazociąg MidCat
Francuski rząd powiedział w środę, że ponownie analizuje swój sprzeciw wobec ukończenia tzw. gazociągu „MidCat” z Półwyspu Iberyjskiego do Europy Północnej — podał urzędnik państwowy. Drugi francuski urzędnik również potwierdził, że Francja ponownie rozważa projekt, ale podkreślił, że tak już było: „Dyskusje między Francją a Hiszpanią nigdy nie zostały wstrzymane. Istnieją pytania, które wciąż pozostają bez odpowiedzi, przyglądamy się temu”. Posunięcie to ma miejsce, ponieważ Francja wielokrotnie wykluczała projekt gazociągu o wartości 3 mld USD, ale teraz staje w obliczu ponownej presji ze strony Portugalii, Hiszpanii i Niemiec, które twierdzą, że projekt może pomóc rozwiązać problemy UE z dostawami energii. W dłuższej perspektywie kraje iberyjskie chcą również sprzedawać własnej produkcji ekologiczny wodór do Europy Północnej za pośrednictwem rurociągu. Jednak administracja Macrona spotyka się z presją grup ekologicznych.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 06 paź 2022 12:04

Włochy

MILAN (Reuters) -Italian unions representing workers at Stellantis, Ferrari (NYSE:RACE), Iveco and CNH Industrial (NYSE:CNHI) will ask for a wage increase of over 8% to be paid in 2023 to help cover soaring energy and food bills, a senior source familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.

"That's the request we will make to the companies, to recover purchasing power workers are losing this year due to inflation," the source said, after two different sources said on Tuesday that unions would request a raise of at least 6.5%.

Europe's cost-of-living crisis is putting upward pressure on wage inflation as companies across the continent face demands from workers to cushion the impact of rising prices. Consumer prices rose 8.9% year on year in Italy in September.

Unions will present on Monday their formal proposal for a new four-year contract for Italian employees, including for salary increases, to carmakers Stellantis and Ferrari, truckmaker Iveco and agricultural and construction machine maker CNH Industrial.

The current contracts expire at the end of this year.

The exact size of the request may change as it is under discussion with all unions involved in the talks starting on Monday, the source said.

"Talks will follow with the companies, let's see where what the outcome is," the source said.

The sources declined to be identified because the process is confidential.

Stellantis, with brands including Fiat and Peugeot (OTC:PUGOY), said last week it would provide a one-off bonus worth up to 1,400 euros ($1,394) to most of its employees in France to help them cope with surging inflation.

It also brought forward salary negotiations in France, initially scheduled for the start of next year, to December.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 07 paź 2022 23:40

Stacje benzynowe w Paryżu i w całej Francji mają problemy z zaopatrzeniem się w paliwo, ponieważ strajki w czterech rafineriach TotalEnergies trwają już dziesiąty dzień – podaje agencja Reutersa.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 13 paź 2022 19:47

Pierwsze dostawy gazu z Francji bezpośrednio do Niemiec rozpoczęły się w czwartek i mają osiągnąć wartość 31 gigawatogodzin (GW/h) dziennie, co jest częścią polityki solidarności europejskiej – poinformowały francuskie sieci przesyłu gazu GRTgaz.

https://www.msn.com/pl-pl/finanse/najpo ... 711f981fe0

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 13 paź 2022 20:10

Obrazek

ochy

10.08.022 - Domino's is closing its last location in Italy after seven years of business in the country, Bloomberg reports. The pizza company once had plans to open as many as 880 stores in Italy by 2030. The reason cited for the closure was increased competition in food delivery.

itflag italflag italyflag italiaflag
Ostatnio zmieniony 03 mar 2023 13:27 przez slayer74, łącznie zmieniany 6 razy.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 18 paź 2022 23:27

Francuskie związki zawodowe rozpoczęły we wtorek strajk generalny. Protestujący domagają się m.in. wyższych wynagrodzeń z powodu inflacji.
Reuters: Jedno z najtrudniejszych wyzwań dla Macrona
Agencja Reutera zwraca uwagę, że wraz ze wzrostem napięć w drugiej co do wielkości gospodarce strefy euro strajki już rozprzestrzeniły się na inne części sektora energetycznego, w tym na giganta jądrowego EDF, gdzie prace konserwacyjne kluczowe dla dostaw energii w Europie będą opóźnione.

Przedstawiciel związku FNME-CGT powiedział w poniedziałek, że protesty wpłynęły na pracę w 10 francuskich elektrowniach jądrowych, przy dalszych opóźnieniach w konserwacji 13 reaktorów i francuskiej produkcji energii zmniejszonej łącznie o 2,2 gigawata.

We wtorek demonstracje zaplanowane są w całym kraju. Największej należy spodziewać się w samo południe w Paryżu. Już w minioną niedzielę na ulice francuskiej stolicy wyszło tysiące ludzi, aby zaprotestować przeciwko rosnącym cenom.

Jak podkreśla Reuters, strajk generalny we Francji stawia przed prezydentem Emmanuelem Macronem jedno z najtrudniejszych wyzwań od czasu jego reelekcji w maju.

https://www.msn.com/pl-pl/wiadomosci/ot ... 7b4634f1ce

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 22 paź 2022 10:39

Nowy superlotniskowiec NATO. Francja buduje prawdziwego giganta

Firma Naval Group zaprezentowała wygląd lotniskowca, który powstanie dla francuskiej armii i który zastąpi aktualny okręt tego typu pływający pod francuską banderą, czyli jednostkę Charles de Gaulle. Francuzi idą z nową konstrukcją na całość i szykują ponad 300-metrowego giganta!

https://www.komputerswiat.pl/aktualnosc ... ta/lvyel8f

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA