Aston Martin Lagonda Global Holdings plc LSE: AML brytyjski producent samochodów sportowych i luksusowych

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Aston Martin Lagonda Global Holdings PLC LSE: AML brytyjski producent samochodów sportowych i luksusowych

Postautor: slayer74 » 05 wrz 2022 13:37

Investing.com -- Shares in Aston Martin Lagonda Global Holdings PLC (LON:AML) fell on Monday after the sports car maker confirmed plans to move ahead with a fresh £575.8M rights issue heavily backed by the Saudi Arabian sovereign wealth fund to help pay off debt and support future growth.

In a statement, the UK-based automaker announced a four-for-one issuance of 559M new shares priced at 103 pence per share - a discount of 78.5% compared to the stock's closing price on September 2.

The move, which is being supported by a group of investors that include Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund, still requires approval from shareholder at a general meeting scheduled for Thursday.

The PIF will take a 16.7% stake in Aston Martin through a £78M equity placing, granting it two board seats.

Aston Martin added that it has "irrevocable commitments" from the PIF, as well as Mercedes-Benz AG (OTC:DDAIF) and owner Lawrence Stroll's Yew Tree Consortium to take their full entitlements, amounting to 44.7% of the total rights issue.

The company said earlier in July that it hopes to raise £653M in fresh investment from the rights issue, with up to half of the proceeds being used to repay existing debt and improve cash flow generation.

"[T]he COVID-19 pandemic did have a significant detrimental impact on the business in 2020 which led to a refinancing at the end of that year. This refinancing left the Group with a significant debt burden and associated interest costs, something which the Capital Raise seeks to address," Aston Martin said.

According to the firm's half-year results released in July, net debt at the firm totaled just under £1.27B, while free cash outflow came in at £234M.
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Aston Martin Lagonda Global Holdings PLC LSE: AML brytyjski producent samochodów sportowych i luksusowych

Postautor: slayer74 » 30 wrz 2022 11:28

Największy chiński prywatny producent aut, Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, kupił 7,6 proc. akcji brytyjskiej spółki Aston Martin Lagonda Global Holdings, donosi Bloomberg.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 16 lis 2022 09:56

Aston Martin shares tumble after Jefferies downgrades rating

https://www.investing.com/news/stock-ma ... ng-2944636

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 01 mar 2023 10:38

Aston Martin rallied as it reported a sharp jump in full-year revenues amid increasing output and record total average selling prices.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 01 mar 2023 11:17

Aston Martin crashes
Aston Martin crashed to a loss of almost half a billion pounds last year amid concerns about its finances.

The luxury car maker insists demand for its products are high – sales rose 26% top £1.38 billion for the year to December.

And it insists it is on track to hit targets for next year and the year after. But it has faced concern ever since it floated in 2018, when it presented itself as a luxury brand that did far more than just make cars.

The business was valued then at £5 billion, compared to £1.4 billion now.

Today it blamed a loss of £495 million partly on the weakness of the pound which made some US dollar denominated debt more expensive.

Overall debts are actually down from £892 million to £766 million.

CEO Lawrence Stroll said: “2022 saw Aston Martin continue to build on the strong foundations that have been established during my three years as Executive Chairman. While the last 12 months presented industry-wide challenges, we look to the future with renewed confidence in our ability to deliver on our vision, and the targets we have set.”

He added: “We have made the biggest investment in our iconic brand through the launch of a bold new creative strategy and brand position that aligns Aston Martin to our future ambitions. Our high-performance DNA has been further amplified by our partnership with the Aston Martin Aramco Cognizant Formula One TM team, driving growing demand from a new generation of customers, with more than 60% new to the brand.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/business/fts ... 63830.html

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Aston Martin Lagonda Global Holdings plc LSE: AML brytyjski producent samochodów sportowych i luksusowych

Postautor: slayer74 » 01 mar 2023 22:18

Analysis: Is Aston Martin a car crash?
Is Aston Martin a car crash?
That was the common view until lately. In the last four years since it floated it drove up losses of well over £1 billion.

Investors who believed in the brand saw the value of their investment plunge from £5 billion to perhaps a fifth of that.

The view was that management had over priced the cars and bankers had over-priced the shares.

This seemed a shame for an iconic name, a brilliant British brand and the only carmaker on the London Stock Exchange.

James Bond must have been upset.

He still drove the cars. We don’t know if he owned the shares.

What were today’s figures?

Well, on the most obvious level it lost £495 million in 2022. It splashed out on new models, not least the Valkyrie, the fastest car on the road, which has had, erm, teething troubles.

But it surged into the black in the final quarter. For the year sales rose 26% to £1.38 billion. The shares rose a bit today, and have more than doubled in the last few months.

https://www.standard.co.uk/business/fts ... 63830.html

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Aston Martin Lagonda Global Holdings plc LSE: AML brytyjski producent samochodów sportowych i luksusowych

Postautor: slayer74 » 06 mar 2023 14:32

On the upside, Aston Martin surged, with traders pointing to a good Formula 1 performance. The shares also got a boost from a target price upgrade at Jefferies.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 06 mar 2023 14:53

Aston Martin shares jump 20%, markets flat on global worries
Aston Martin Lagonda’s flying start to the year is continuing after the FTSE 250-listed shares jumped another 20%.

The stock is at its highest level since May after annual results last week provided a major boost to City confidence, with the promise of significant growth in profitability this year.

Despite today’s rise of 46.8p to 286.8p, the shares are still a far cry from the 1,900p seen during Aston Martin Lagonda’s £4.3 billion stock market debut in October 2018.

The car maker’s shares provided the standout performance during a session dominated by uncertainty over the outlook for China’s economy in 2023.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 03 maja 2023 12:42

Aston Martin fell despite posting a narrowing of its first-quarter losses, with strong growth in deliveries of its sport utility vehicle DBX, and backing its full-year guidance.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 18 maja 2023 11:23

Obrazek

Obrazek

Aston Martin rallied after Chinese auto group Geely committed to invest £234m in the luxury car maker, to become its third-largest shareholder.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 31 maja 2023 20:46

Obrazek

Obrazek

Aston Martin rallied after Chinese auto group Geely committed to invest £234m in the luxury car maker, to become its third-largest shareholder.
Aston Martin surged after Canadian billionaire Lawrence Stroll sold £117m of stock to Chinese car giant Geely, which has now upped its stake to around 17%, raising expectations of a potential takeover bid.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 26 cze 2023 11:10

Aston Martin surged to the top of the FTSE 250 as the luxury car maker said it was entering the electric vehicle market after signing a strategic supply agreement with Lucid Group.

Among other stocks, shares of Aston Martin rose 9.5% to a one-year high after the British luxury carmaker said it would enter an agreement with Lucid Group to make "high performance" electric vehicles. (EVs).

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 27 cze 2023 14:41

(Reuters) -Aston Martin Lagonda has forecast it would hit targets of 500 million pounds ($635.85 million) in adjusted profit and 2 billon pounds in revenue by 2024-2025, the Financial Times reported on Monday.

The luxury carmaker, which had the capacity to sell 10,000-15,000 models a year, will likely sell "maybe 17 (thousand) at its peak in years to come," FT quoted Aston Martin Executive Chairman and top shareholder Lawrence Stroll as saying.

Aston Martin is set to drop official targets for sales when it sets out mid-term targets on Tuesday, and will focus instead on cash flow, margin improvements and revenue targets, according to the newspaper.

Stroll's forecast comes as the British company on Monday reached a deal that will give U.S. electric vehicle (EV) maker Lucid Group a 3.7% stake in return for access to its "high performance" technology.

In March, Aston Martin said that it expects profitability to improve this year and to turn free cash flow positive in the second half as it begins deliveries of its next-generation sports cars in the third quarter, forecasting wholesale volumes of about 7,000 units for 2023.

The carmaker, without commenting on the FT report, said it would update investors on performance against its targets at the company's capital markets day on Tuesday.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 19 lip 2023 10:48

Obrazek

Shares in Aston Martin were also trading sharply higher after Goldman Sachs upgraded the luxury car maker stock to 'buy' from 'neutral' and almost doubled its price target to 413p from 212p.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 26 lip 2023 12:34

Aston Martin wzrósł, ponieważ producent luksusowych samochodów powiedział, że tymczasowe straty zmniejszyły się i utrzymał roczne prognozy, ponieważ silny popyt zwiększył przychody.

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA