Japan Exchange Group, Inc. TYO: 8697 właściciel i operator giełd w Tokio i Osace

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

Japan Exchange Group, Inc. TYO: 8697 właściciel i operator giełd w Tokio i Osace

Postautor: slayer74 » 04 kwie 2020 10:43

Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek

wykres
https://finance.yahoo.com/chart/8697.T
https://www.investing.com/equities/japan-exchange-group

Japan Exchange Group, Inc. TYO: 8697 aka JPX jap. 株式会社日本取引所グループ() - właściciel i operator giełd w Tokio - Tokyo Stock Exchange i Osace - Osaka Exchange, Inc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Exchange_Group
https://www.jpx.co.jp/english/
dywidendy płatne dwa razy w roku
https://www.investing.com/equities/japa ... -dividends

TAGI Tokio, tse, jeg, tokyostock, tokijska, tokyoexchange
Ostatnio zmieniony 07 lip 2022 11:46 przez slayer74, łącznie zmieniany 9 razy.
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Japan Exchange Group, Inc. TYO: 8697 właściciel i operator giełd w Tokio i Osace

Postautor: slayer74 » 11 paź 2020 02:10

JPX Sets Up Panel to Investigate TSE System Failure

Tokyo, Oct. 5 (Jiji Press)--Japan Exchange Group Inc. <8697>, or JPX, said Monday that it has set up a panel of four outside directors to investigate the Tokyo Stock Exchange system failure that led to the exchange's full-day shutdown last Thursday.

The investigation panel will work to identify the cause of the system failure and who was responsible, as well as consider measures to prevent similar problems and enhance trust in the group's systems, JPX said.

"We apologize for causing inconvenience to market participants," JPX Chief Executive Officer Akira Kiyota said during a securities industry conference earlier on Monday.

On the shutdown, the exchange group said it has learned that an automatic device switching function was not set to work in the event of a memory crash. This setting error had remained since the November 2019 renewal of the "arrowhead" stock trading system.

At a press conference on the same day, TSE Executive Officer Hiroki Kawai indicated that the exchange has no plans to hold its equipment supplier, Fujitsu Ltd. <6702>, responsible for the system failure. "It's our duty to properly manage the system, even if something wrong happens," he said.

https://www.nippon.com/en/news/yjj20201 ... ilure.html

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Japan Exchange Group, Inc. TYO: 8697 właściciel i operator giełd w Tokio i Osace

Postautor: slayer74 » 28 lis 2020 18:10

TSE to Punish Officials over System Glitch*
Tokyo, Nov. 27 (Jiji Press)--The Tokyo Stock Exchange plans to punish officials over the Oct. 1 system glitch that forced it to suspend trading throughout the day.
Japan Exchange Group Inc. <8697>, or JPX, which is the TSE's parent, said Friday that JPX CEO Akira Kiyota will hold a press conference on Monday to discuss details.

* usterka

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 28 lis 2020 18:42

IPOs in Japan to Hit 13-Year High in 2020
Tokyo, Nov. 27 (Jiji Press)--The number of initial public offerings of shares in Japan in 2020 is expected to rise by eight from the previous year to 102, its highest level in 13 years, Japan Exchange Group Inc. <8697> said Friday.
The country's economy was hit hard by the fallout from the new coronavirus epidemic, but there is growing appetite for IPOs on the back of rising stock prices.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 02 gru 2020 16:38

TSE President Miyahara Resigns over System Glitch
Tokyo, Nov. 30 (Jiji Press)--Japan Exchange Group Inc. <8697>, or JPX, said Monday that Tokyo Stock Exchange President Koichiro Miyahara resigned the same day to take responsibility for the Oct. 1 system glitch and full-day cash stock trading suspension.
Akira Kiyota, chief executive officer of JPX, the TSE's parent, will double as president of the country's biggest stock exchange for the time being. Kiyota himself will have his monthly pay reduced by half for four months.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 01 sty 2021 12:56

Tokyo, Dec. 26 (Jiji Press)--Some 600 of the nearly 2,200 companies listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange's first section are short of meeting the listing criteria for the TSE's envisaged top-tier section, according to the TSE.
The criteria, disclosed Friday in an outline of a draft TSE realignment plan, include the minimum market capitalization of 10 billion yen in tradable shares.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 24 lut 2021 10:43

Yamaji to Become TSE President April 1
Tokyo, Feb. 22 (Jiji Press)--Japan Exchange Group Inc. <8697>, or JPX, said Monday that its chief operating officer, Hiromi Yamaji, who doubles as president of Osaka Exchange Inc., will become president of Tokyo Stock Exchange Inc. on April 1.
He is expected to step up efforts to prevent any recurrence of system failures after the major glitch on Oct. 1, 2020, which caused a full-day trading shutdown on TSE, and promote internationalization of the exchange.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 18 maja 2021 14:16

Nikkei: giełda w Tokio rozważa wydłużenie handlu akcjami

https://www.pb.pl/nikkei-gielda-w-tokio ... mi-1116868

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 18 wrz 2021 13:36

PUBLIKACJA: 14.09.2021 10:22

Nikkei 225 najwyżej od ponad 30 lat
Indeks japońskich blue chips zwyżkował we wtorek trzecią kolejną sesję by zakończyć notowania na poziomie 30670,10 pkt, najwyższym od ponad 30 lat. Najbardziej do dzisiejszego wzrostu o 0,7 proc. przyczyniły się akcje takich firm jak KDDI Corp i Fanuc Corp.

W okresie minionych dwóch tygodni Japonia była najlepsza spośród wiodących rynków akcji na świecie, podkreśla Bloomberg. Inwestorzy kupowali walory tamtejszych spółek licząc na pozytywne zmiany na szczytach władzy, przyspieszenie antocovidowych szczepień, a także roszady w indeksie Nikkei 225 i włączenie do tego wskaźnika takich gigantów jak Nintendo Co., Keyence Corp. czy Murata Manufacturing Co.

Na rynek japoński wracają inwestorzy zagraniczni, a coraz więcej instytucji (m.in. JP Morgan i BNP Paribas Asset Management) na „bardziej pozytywne" zmienia swoje nastawienie do Kraju Kwitnącej Wiśni.

„Zaangażowanie globalnych inwestorów w japońskie akcje pozostaje ograniczone , co sugeruje, iż mają oni przestrzeń do zwiększenia swojej ekspozycji", napisali w raporcie stratedzy nowojorskiego banku Goldman Sachs.

Obecny rajd jest korzystny nie tylko dla największych firm. Notowania aż 74 proc. spółek z szerokiego indeksu Topix znajdują się powyżej 200-dniowych średnich , co jest najwyższym poziomem od kwietnia.

https://www.parkiet.com/Gospodarka---Sw ... 0-lat.html

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 18 wrz 2021 13:37

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 08 kwie 2022 11:58

TSE Starts Trading under Realigned 3 New Markets
Tokyo, April 4 (Jiji Press)--The Tokyo Stock Exchange started trading under restructured three new markets Monday, carrying out its first large-scale market overhaul in some 60 years in a bid to attract more investment funds.
The realignment created the Prime top-tier section for global companies, the Standard section for midsize companies and the Growth section for startups, shifting from the previous four markets--the first and second sections, Jasdaq and Mothers.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 23 kwie 2023 18:11

TSE to Extend Trading Hours from Nov. Next Year
Tokyo, April 21 (Jiji Press)--The Tokyo Stock Exchange said Friday that it will extend its trading hours by 30 minutes beginning Nov. 5, 2024.
The TSE will update its stock trading system to change its closing time to 3:30 p.m. (6:30 a.m. GMT).

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 21 maja 2023 11:45

Japońskie akcje szaleją. Kapitalizacja w górę o 518 miliardów dolarów
Ameryka i Chiny borykają się z poważnymi przeciwnościami, na czym zyskują akcje spółek notowanych w Tokio.

Znani inwestorzy, a także wpływowe instytucje z Wall Street, wskazują, że Japonia jest tym miejscem, gdzie koniecznie trzeba być.

Indeks szerszego japońskiego rynku Topix wprawdzie zawędrował już na najwyższy poziom od 30 lat, ale eksperci m.in. takichgraczy jak Man GLG, JPMorgan Asset Management czy Morgan Stanley, twierdzą, że na tym nie kończą się możliwości tego wskaźnika.

Tokijską giełdę wspierają rosnąca inflacja, coraz bardziej atrakcyjne stopy zwrotu, a także zaangażowanie Warrena Buffetta, który przetarł ten szlak kupując walory japońskich gigantów handlowych.

- W tym momencie Japonia jest moim ulubionym globalnym rynkiem akcji – zdradza Jack Ablin, strateg chicagowskiej firmy inwestycyjnej Cressett Capital Management, zarządzającej prawie 60 miliardami dolarów.

Ujawnił on, że akcje japońskie przeważają w portfelu prawie o 50 proc.

Jeffrey Atherton z Man GLG potencjał dalszej zwyżki indeksu Topix szacuje na 10-15 proc. Wymienia takie argumenty, jak zyski, skromne wyceny oraz zmiany zachodzące w tamtejszych spółkach.

- Spodziewamy się, że japońskie stopy procentowe pozostaną na bardzo niskim poziomie, jeśli chodzi o globalne standardy, więc polityka pieniężna powinna wspierać ryzykowne aktywa w przeciwieństwie do innych regionów - dodał Atherton.

Od piątego stycznia kapitalizacja japońskiego rynku akcji wzrosła o 518 miliardów dolarów, wskazują dane Bloomberga.

https://www.parkiet.com/gospodarka-swia ... ow-dolarow

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 19 cze 2023 12:01

"Asian markets kicked off the week in subdued fashion, as investors erred on the side of caution after the previous breathless week. The Nikkei index came off the recent highs achieved on , when the Bank of Japan's decision to leave its accommodative monetary policy intact led to more buying interest, However, the current centre of investor concerns continues to be China, where hopes are still increasing for stimulative intervention by the authorities, although the lack of any announcements last week resulted in a wave of disappointment.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 06 lip 2023 13:25

Obrazek

Rakuten Securities Holdings Applies for TSE Listing
Tokyo, July 4 (Jiji Press)--Rakuten Securities Holdings Inc. on Tuesday applied for listing on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, aiming to strengthen its management foundation, expand its customer base and diversify its services, mainly at Rakuten Securities Co., its online brokerage unit.
The move comes as Rakuten Group Inc., the parent of Rakuten Securities Holdings, has been suffering large losses, weighed down by investments in base stations in its mobile phone business. In January-March 2023, its net loss came to 82.5 billion yen.

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA