RIP Swedish Match AB SZTOKHOLM: SWMA wyroby tytoniowe do palenia, wąchania i żucia, zapalniczki, drobne artykuły

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

RIP Swedish Match AB SZTOKHOLM: SWMA wyroby tytoniowe do palenia, wąchania i żucia, zapalniczki, drobne artykuły

Postautor: slayer74 » 15 wrz 2021 19:15

Obrazek
Obrazek

wykres
https://finance.yahoo.com/chart/SWMA.ST
https://www.investing.com/equities/swedish-match

Swedish Match AB SZTOKHOLM: SWMA wyroby tytoniowe do palenia, wąchania i żucia, zapalniczki, drobne artykuły i gadżety

12.2022 - wycofanie z giełdy po przejęciu przez Philip Morris

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Match
https://www.swedishmatch.com/

dywidendy płatne raz w roku
https://www.investing.com/equities/swed ... -dividends
Ostatnio zmieniony 03 sty 2023 18:52 przez slayer74, łącznie zmieniany 4 razy.
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Swedish Match AB STOKHOLM: SWMA wyroby tytoniowe do palenia i żucia, zapalniczki, drobne artykuły i gadżety

Postautor: slayer74 » 15 wrz 2021 19:16

Swedish Match rose 4.3% after the tobacco and nicotine products maker unveiled plans to spin off its U.S. cigar business to shareholders and list it on the stock market.

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Swedish Match AB SZTOKHOLM: SWMA wyroby tytoniowe do palenia, wąchania i żucia, zapalniczki, drobne artykuły i gadże

Postautor: slayer74 » 28 paź 2021 12:03

Swedish Match reports Q3 results

Oct. 27, 2021 3:37 AM ETSwedish Match AB (publ) (SWMAY), SWMAFBy: Meghavi Singh, SA News Editor
Swedish Match (OTCPK:SWMAY): Q3 GAAP EPS of SEK 0.99.
Revenue of SEK 4.78B (+8.6% Y/Y)

slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Swedish Match AB SZTOKHOLM: SWMA wyroby tytoniowe do palenia, wąchania i żucia, zapalniczki, drobne artykuły i gadże

Postautor: slayer74 » 22 lis 2021 11:19

Swedish Match gains on speculation about potential takeover

Swedish Match (OTCPK:SWMAY) ticked higher on speculation that the company may be a takeover target.
Swedish Match, know for its Snus product, is speculated to be the target of a potential acquisition from a U.S. company, Betaville said in an "uncooked alert," citing people following the matter.
Last month, Swedish Match reports Q3 results

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3772934-s ... m=referral

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 06 gru 2021 09:50

JPMorgan Chase & Co. Reaffirms Underweight Rating for Swedish Match AB

https://etfdailynews.com/news/jpmorgan- ... mktsswmay/

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 16 lut 2022 15:48

Swedish Match to boost investment in nicotine pouches after profits grow

https://www.fxempire.com/news/article/s ... row-900609

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 15 mar 2022 09:30

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) – Tobacco and nicotine products maker Swedish Match said on Monday it had decided to pause plans to spin off and list its U.S. cigar business.

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) – Tobacco and nicotine products maker Swedish Match said on Monday it had decided to pause plans to spin off and list its U.S. cigar business.

“The Board has today decided to suspend the preparations for the contemplated spin-off until further notice,” it said in a statement. “Today’s decision to suspend the spin-off preparations was prompted by regulatory uncertainties facing the cigar business.”

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 10 maja 2022 10:22

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) – Shares in Swedish Match soared 26% :shock: 8) in early trade on Tuesday after U.S. rival Philip Morris International Inc said it was in talks to buy the Stockholm-based tobacco products company betting on a growing market for alternatives to cigarettes.

https://www.fxempire.com/news/article/s ... ove-995364

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 16 maja 2022 11:04

LONDON (Reuters) – Philip Morris’ $16 billion offer for Stockholm-based Swedish Match represents a “healthy premium” and the Marlboro maker could yet go higher, Swedish Match’s No. 10 shareholder GACMO Investors said on Thursday.

LONDON (Reuters) -Some Swedish Match investors are divided about whether Philip Morris’ $16 billion offer for the Stockholm-based company is good value for one of the world’s biggest makers of oral nicotine products.

The Marlboro maker agreed on Wednesday to buy Swedish Match in a bet on the growing market for cigarette alternatives. Swedish Match has recommended shareholders accept the offer.

“The offer is certainly a healthy premium to where the company was trading. It’s a pretty healthy multiple overall,” said Kevin Dreyer, co-chief investment officer, value, at GAMCO Investors Inc, Swedish Match’s 10th biggest investor.

Not everyone agrees.

On Wednesday, Sydney, Australia-based Bronte Capital, which said it owns about 1% of Swedish Match, complained that the figure undervalued the group.

John Hempton, co-founder of the hedge fund, said he had been contacted by many shareholders opposing the deal either because the price was too low or because they want the company to stay as it is.

Analysts at Barclays also said the offer price was too low.

“Given the opportunity Philip Morris sees in Swedish Match, we think Swedish Match’s shareholders could get a better price,” they said in a research note.

Philip Morris’s interest in the business highlights the urgency among cigarette-makers to tap new and potentially less harmful alternatives.

Swedish Match’s products include Zyn nicotine pouches, which are tobacco-free and rapidly growing in popularity in the United States and Scandinavia.

Dreyer said the business could attract interest from a rival bidder such as Japan Tobacco but believes it is possible that Philip Morris could lift its offer if needed.

“Philip Morris has very deep pockets and will be a tough company to out-bid,” he said.

Philip Morris, JTI and Swedish Match declined to comment.

Some investors think the U.S. company needs to raise its offer to succeed regardless of whether a rival offer materializes.

“I expect the deal is going to die,” said Hempton.

Others think the current offer will likely suffice but don’t rule out an increase.

“Might PMI have to ultimately offer some kind of sweetener?,” asked Dreyer. “I wouldn’t say likely, but it’s certainly possible.”

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 24 lip 2022 13:37

Tobacco group Swedish Match's profit narrowly beats estimates

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) -Swedish Match, which is the target of an agreed $16 billion bid by Philip Morris International Inc (NYSE:PM), on Friday reported second-quarter operating profit just above market expectations, aided by growth in the United States.

Operating profit rose to 2.23 billion Swedish crowns ($22.47 million) from 1.96 billion a year earlier. Analysts polled by Refinitiv had on average forecast a profit of 2.19 billion crowns.

The company sells moist snuff "snus" in Scandinavia, cigars in the U.S. and tobacco-free nicotine product ZYN which, like snus, is put under the upper lip and which Chief Executive Lars Dahlgren said had shown an "impressive volume trajectory" in terms of sales in the quarter.

Group sales increased 23% to 5.56 billion Swedish crowns.

Marlboro maker Philip Morris in May made a bid of 106 crowns per share for Swedish Match, which competes with British American Tobacco (NYSE:BTI) and Altria (NYSE:MO).

Several shareholders, including Bronte Capital, Aberdeen and Elliott Investment Management, have been opposing the deal. Analysts say that could make completion difficult as the buyers need agreement from 90% of shareholders under Swedish law.

The acceptance period of the offer ends on Sept. 30. Swedish Match has suspended share repurchases while it runs.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 20 paź 2022 10:46

Swedish Match (ST:SWMA) stock rose 1.5% after Philip Morris (NYSE:PM) raised its buyout offer for the tobacco company by 9%, just weeks before a deadline to get enough shareholder support for the deal.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 07 lis 2022 09:45

Swedish Match rose 0.7% after Marlboro maker Philip Morris International (NYSE:PM) (PMI) said it was going ahead with its $16 billion plan to buy the Swedish peer.

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA