Palantir NYSE: PLTR oprogramowanie do analizy danych dla firm i rządu USA

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Palantir NYSE: PLTR oprogramowanie do analizy danych dla firm i rządu USA

Postautor: slayer74 » 19 kwie 2021 15:48

Palantir for IBM Cloud Pak for Data demo is brought to us by IBM and Palantir partneship.
This partneship Between IBM and PALANTIR combines Big Blue's hybrid cloud data platform with Palantir's operations platform. The idea is connect data and AI models to make it easier to build and deploy AI-infused apps, according to the article on the Pure AI website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66Hg5E_RcdI&t=36s
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 12 sie 2021 15:48

Palantir Technologies Inc gained 9.5% after the U.S. data analytics firm beat Wall Street estimates for quarterly revenue and forecast current-quarter sales above expectations.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 06 paź 2021 10:26

Palantir Army Contract
Meanwhile, Palantir announced it won an $823 million contract with the U.S. Army.

"Palantir will deploy the Palantir Gotham Platform to support Army Intelligence users worldwide with a globally federated Intelligence data fabric and analytics platform spanning multiple security classifications," the company said in a news release.

PLTR stock jumped 14% in extended trade. That would push Palantir above its 50-day and 200-day moving averages. PLTR stock edged up 0.2% to 23.21 on Tuesday

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 27 gru 2021 14:21

Były kanclerz Austrii idzie do biznesu. Zostanie menedżerem w tajemniczej firmie

Media poinformowały, że były kanclerz Austrii Sebastian Kurz od lutego 2022 roku rozpocznie karierę menedżerską w jednej z najbardziej tajemniczych firm IT na świecie.

Jako pierwszy informację podał największy z austriackich tabloidów "Krone". W kontekście przyszłej pracy byłego polityka pojawiła się nawet nazwa firmy - Palantir. Jak wskazuje "Rzeczpospolita", to notowana na nowojorskiej giełdzie firma, której przychody przekraczają rocznie 1 mld dolarów. Specjalizuje się w analizach i zabezpieczeniach danych. Z jej usług korzystają głównie instytucje finansowe i służby specjalne.

W mediach Palantir określany jest mianem "najbardziej tajemniczej dużej firmy IT" czy "militarnym skrzydłem" Doliny Krzemowej, choć obecna siedziba firmy znajduje się w stanie Kolorado.
https://www.msn.com/pl-pl/wiadomosci/po ... d=msedgntp

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 17 lut 2022 13:17

Software firm Palantir boosts revenue view on commercial strength

(Reuters) - Palantir Technologies (NYSE:PLTR) forecast current-quarter sales above estimates on Thursday, after a steady flow of government contracts and a growing commercial portfolio boosted the data analytics software firm's fourth-quarter revenue.

Known for its work with the U.S. Army, the Central Intelligence Agency and other government bodies, Palantir's next leg of growth is widely expected to come from commercial contracts with large businesses.

The company, which provides its software only to the United States and "its allies", tripled its commercial customer count to 147 customers in 2021, driven by deals with brands including Ferrari (NYSE:RACE), Kinder Morgan (NYSE:KMI) and IBM (NYSE:IBM).

"You are starting to see that the U.S. commercial business is starting to dominate the business. Two years ago, it was 6% of revenue and now it is 13% of the revenue," Chief Operating Officer Shyam Sankar told Reuters in an interview.

The company forecast first-quarter revenue of $443 million. Analysts on average expect $439.2 million, according to IBES data from Refinitiv.

Palantir, backed by tech billionaire Peter Thiel, said fourth-quarter revenue rose 34% to $432.9 million, also surpassing expectations.

However, experts have raised concerns over Palantir's reliance on large deals with a few customers, including its dependence on government contracts, which make its revenue flow uncertain.

Addressing the concerns, COO Sankar said the company's net dollar retention rate reveals the "stickiness" of its software with customers.

Palantir disclosed the metric for the first time in its results statement on Thursday, reporting a net dollar retention rate of 131% in fiscal 2021 with a 150% rate in its U.S. commercial business.

Net loss in the quarter ended Dec. 31 was $156.2 million, or 8 cents per share, compared with a loss of $148.3 million, or 8 cents per share, a year earlier.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 08 sie 2022 23:47

Palantir Technologies (NYSE:PLTR), meanwhile, slumped more than 13% after reporting an unexpected loss of 1 cent per share in the second quarter.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 23 gru 2022 15:03

Ukraina uzyskała przewagę militarną w postaci systemu do zarządzania polem walki opracowanego przez amerykańską firmę Palantir. Technologia oparta na sztucznej inteligencji jest porównywalna do posiadania taktycznej broni jądrowej.

Siły Zbrojne Ukrainy po raz pierwszy zaprezentowały działanie platformy firmy Palantir korespondentowi Washington Post Davidowi Ignatiusowi. Chodzi o system zarządzania polem walki, który przez prezesa firmy Alexa Karpa jest "porównywany do broni jądrowej".

Deweloperzy firmy pracują w Kijowie, gdzie dziennikarzowi pokazano pętlę taktycznego rozpoznania i uderzenia, na którą składa się m.in.: akwizycja, selekcja i integracja danych, automatyczny wybór i selekcja celów, wybór broni czy kontrola wyniku przez drony.

Dalsza część artykułu pod materiałem wideo

Według Ignatiusa system firmy Palantir był wykorzystywany we wrześniowej ofensywie ukraińskich sił zbrojnych w obwodzie charkowskim oraz podczas ofensywy w Chersoniu. Tam w dużej mierze wyeliminował "mgłę wojny" dzięki dokładnej i szybkiej informacji o rozmieszczeniu i manewrach wojsk rosyjskich. Jak twierdzą rozmówcy dziennikarza prawie wszystkie precyzyjne uderzenia Sił Zbrojnych Ukrainy na rosyjskie składy amunicji i sztaby są wynikiem działania systemu.
https://www.msn.com/pl-pl/wiadomosci/na ... 6c5582ddc5

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 23 sty 2023 14:09

Palantir Technologies (NASDAQ:PLTR), czy już czas na wzrosty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQrFq831OYc

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 13 lut 2023 23:32

Palantir Q4 results top estimates amid new contract wins

Investing.com -- Palantir reported fourth-quarter results that beat on both the top and bottom lines as a ramp-up in customers bolstered performance.

Palantir Technologies (NYSE:PLTR) was up more than 16% in after-hours trading following the report.

The company reported EPS of $0.04 on revenue of $509.0 million, topping Wall Street estimates for EPS of $0.03 on revenue of $503.1M.

The increase in revenue was led by new contract wins as the company's efforts to increase commercial revenue appear to be bearing fruit.

Commercial revenue grew 11% year-over-year to $215M, while government revenue grew 23% year-over-year to $293M.

Customer count jumped 55% year-over-year, with U.S. commercial customer count increasing 79% year-over-year to 143 customers in Q4.

Looking ahead to the first quarter, the company guided revenue of between $503M and $507M, slightly below Wall Street estimates of $520.28M

For full-year 2023, revenue is expected in a range of $2.18 billion to $2.23B, compared with consensus of $2.29B.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 16 lut 2023 00:14

This Stock Looks Poised for an Upmove in the Short-Term
by Tara Young, Trades Of The Day • February 15, 2023
Palantir Technologies Inc. (NYSE: PLTR) seems to be poised for a price surge as per its latest charts. The company builds and deploys software platforms for the intelligence community in the United States to assist in counterterrorism investigations and operations.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 08 mar 2023 13:34

(Reuters) - Palantir Technologies (NYSE:PLTR) Inc has won a contract to sell up to $99.6 million worth of software to the U.S. Department of State for monitoring the health of the diplomatic corps, the company told Reuters ahead of a Wednesday announcement.

The U.S. data analytics firm said the project - Axiom - would help the Bureau of Medical Services respond faster to any health crises faced by the embassy staff and their families.

The bureau has sought software to record health incidents, predict risks, manage medical-evacuation missions and handle other tasks, according to a government document.

The news reflects how Palantir is aiming to secure government deals beyond the military and intelligence work central to its business, even as analysts have said such opportunities are being delayed by the U.S. budget scrutiny.

Last month, Palantir reported its first profitable quarter, during which sales grew faster on government business rather than revenue from the private sector partly due to economic uncertainty.

Palantir told Reuters the State Department has already paid the company $10 million as part of the purchase agreement, and it will book the remaining value over the next five years.

The Denver, Colorado-headquartered company said the deal continues a pilot dating back to 2021 and other State Department work since 2017.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 11 mar 2023 11:18

Dyrektor generalny Palantir Technologies (PLTR -4,42%) Alex Karp uważa, że firma zajmująca się analizą danych jest na dobrej drodze do zarobienia w tym roku pieniędzy, po tym jak czwarty kwartał okazał się pierwszym w jej historii zyskownym okresem.

Kwartalny zysk netto Palantiru w wysokości 31 mln USD przy 509 mln USD przychodów w czwartym kwartale przekroczył szacunki analityków. W ciągu trzech miesięcy zakończonych 31 grudnia przychody firmy wzrosły o 18% rok do roku, a przychody komercyjne w USA wzrosły o 12%. Karp uważa, że to właśnie przychody komercyjne pomogą firmie osiągnąć zysk w tym roku.

Firma Palantir, założona w 2003 roku przez współzałożyciela PayPala (PYPL -3,29%) i tytana inwestycyjnego Petera Thiela wraz z Karpem i informatykiem Stephenem Cohenem, dostarcza dane analityczne i inne oprogramowanie głównie dla amerykańskich agencji rządowych. Do klientów federalnych firmy należą Centralna Agencja Wywiadowcza (CIA), Federalne Biuro Śledcze (FBI), Agencja Bezpieczeństwa Narodowego (NSA) oraz Komisja Papierów Wartościowych i Giełd (SEC).

Firma sprzedaje agencjom umowy na usługi w przedziale od 2 do 50 mln USD, przy czym około połowa jej przychodów pochodzi z dużych umów, jak wynika z raportu. Od tego czasu rozszerzyła swoją działalność o klientów komercyjnych, a jej działalność w sektorze prywatnym wzrosła o 79% w ujęciu rocznym w czwartym kwartale, zwiększając liczbę klientów z 80 do 143.

W liście do akcjonariuszy Karp napisał, że w ciągu ostatnich dwóch lat w Palantir znacznie rozwinął się amerykański dział komercyjny, zwiększający przychody z 38 mln USD w 2018 roku do 335 mln USD w 2022 roku.

"Kiedy dopiero zaczynaliśmy, wielu wątpiło w naszą zdolność do ewolucji poza cokolwiek więcej niż wyspecjalizowanego dostawcę oprogramowania dla garstki klientów rządowych, nie mówiąc już o generowaniu znaczących przychodów z sektora rządowego jako całości" - napisał Karp. "Byli w błędzie".

Karp nazwał w swoim liście komercyjne zainteresowanie produktami Palantir "niesłabnącym". Podczas rozmowy z inwestorami Karp powiedział, że duża część sukcesu firmy wynika z inwestycji w sztuczną inteligencję w celu poprawy oferty oprogramowania.

"Wiele mówiło się o ostatnich wydarzeniach w internecie konsumenckim i OpenAI oraz o niesamowitych technologiach, które zostały wprowadzone" - powiedział Karp zapytany o to, jak produkty Palantir różnią się od innych ofert AI od gigantów technologicznych, takich jak Microsoft (MSFT -1,48%) i Alphabet (GOOGL -1,83%). "Włożyliśmy w to wiele wysiłku i spędziliśmy ostatnie pięć lat na budowaniu podstawowej infrastruktury, która jest potrzebna do zasilania i szkolenia algorytmów AI".

Palantir spodziewa się, że w pierwszym kwartale odnotuje od 503 do 507 mln USD przychodów, a w całym roku od 2,18 do 2,23 mld USD, co sprawiłoby, że 2023 r. byłby jego pierwszym w historii zyskownym rokiem.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 09 maja 2023 23:51

Investing.com -- Palantir (NYSE:PLTR) hiked its annual outlook and said it expected to remain profitable through the rest of the year, citing an expected boost from demand for its new artificial intelligence platform.

Shares in Palantir were up more than 18% in premarket trading.

The Denver-based big data analytics group known for its ties to government agencies said it now expects to post adjusted operating profit from operations of $506 million to $556 million in 2023, up from its prior estimate of $481M to $531M. Revenue is also seen at between $2.185B to $2.235B, above the previous guidance of $2.18B to $2.23B.

Driving the rosy expectations were Palantir's first-quarter results. The firm reported net income attributable to common shareholders of $16.80M in the first quarter, rebounding from a loss of $101.38M in the corresponding period last year.

Adjusted earnings per share of 5 cents also topped Bloomberg consensus forecasts of 3.8 cents a share. The beat on the bottom line was driven by new business wins, with commercial revenue up 5% year-over-year to $236M and government revenue up 20% annually to $289M. Customer count grew 41% year-over-year, with commercial customer count jumping 50% year-over-year to 155 customers.

In a statement, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer Alex Karp predicted that the company would be profitable in each quarter until the end of 2023, saying that the "depth of engagement with" its new AI system will be "without precedent."

However, in a note to clients, analysts at Mizuho flagged that Palantir has provided few details about its plans to capitalize on so-called large language models, such as those that form the foundation of new technologies like ChatGPT.

"Moreover, as the [company] reallocates investments and resources to [its artificial intelligence platform], it remains to be seen what impact this may have on existing operations," the Mizuho analysts said.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 08 sie 2023 00:50

Palantir raises revenue target on AI boost, announces share buyback

(Reuters) -Palantir Technologies slightly raised its annual revenue forecast on Monday and said it would buy back shares worth up to $1 billion, banking on growing demand for its artificial intelligence platform.

CEO Alexander Karp said the AI platform, launched in April, has users across over 100 organizations, including in the healthcare and automotive industry, and that Palantir was in talks with more than 300 additional companies.

The platform includes an AI assistant that can help enterprises make decisions about their operations.

Shares of the company have nearly trebled so far this year, rallying along with other AI beneficiary stocks like C3.ai.

Palantir's share rose 3.5% in trading after the bell on Monday, following a 10% dip after the company said it expects full-year revenue above $2.21 billion, largely in-line with Refinitiv estimates.

It had previously expected revenue in the range of $2.19 billion to $2.24 billion.

"Given the heightened expectations of the stock from the retail investor base around Palantir being an AI beneficiary, these are kind of disappointing numbers," said RBC Capital Markets analyst Rishi Jaluria.

The shares recovered because of the buyback, which is significant for a company the size of Palantir, D.A. Davidson & Co analyst Gil Luria said.

Palantir second-quarter revenue rose 13% to $533.3 million, which was only slightly above estimates of $532.7 million, according to Refinitiv data. Its adjusted profit per share was in-line with expectations.

Revenue growth at both government and commercial revenue slowed to 15% and 10%, respectively.

Chief Financial Officer David Glazer said demand in Europe was muted and the company's commercial revenue was impacted by its strategic investments in special purpose acquisition companies.

Palantir third-quarter expenses would rise as it was ramping up its AI platform and hiring "a new class of technical talent", he said.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 10 sie 2023 15:15

Akcje firmy Palantir, która kiedyś odniosła wielki sukces w dziedzinie sztucznej inteligencji, teraz gwałtownie spadają. W środę spadły o 11% do 15,25 USD, co jest największym spadkiem od listopada 2022 r. Niepokojące jest to, że akcje spadały przez sześć kolejnych dni, co oznacza 22% stratę w tym okresie – najpoważniejszy taki spadek od maja 2022 r.

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA