Johnson & Johnson J&J NYSE: JNJ leki, medycyna i kosmetyki

czyli wszystkie giełdy bardziej rozwinięte niż GPW
slayer74
Kapitan

Re: Johnson & Johnson J&J NYSE: JNJ leki, medycyna i kosmetyki

Postautor: slayer74 » 21 wrz 2021 20:52

J&J says second shot boosts protection for moderate-severe COVID-19 to 94%

CHICAGO (Reuters) - Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) said Tuesday a second shot of its COVID-19 vaccine given about two months after the first increased its effectiveness to 94% in the United States against moderate to severe forms of the disease.

That compares to 70% protection with a single dose.

https://www.investing.com/news/stock-ma ... 94-2621842
Pieniądz robi pieniądz a bieda robi jeszcze wiekszą biedę !!!

REKLAMA

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 03 paź 2021 00:09

Europejska Agencja Leków zwraca uwagę na możliwość występowania nowych skutków ubocznych po szczepionce COVID-19. Zdaniem agencji preparat Johnson&Johnson może przyczyniać się do powstawania zakrzepów krwi w żyłach głębokich. Informacja o tym niebawem pojawi się w etykiecie informacyjnej szczepionki.

https://www.msn.com/pl-pl/zdrowie/nasze ... d=msedgntp

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 12 paź 2021 19:53

J&J's chief scientific officer will retire by year end

(Reuters) -Johnson & Johnson said on Tuesday Chief Scientific Officer Paul Stoffels, who spearheaded the development of the company's single-shot COVID-19 vaccine, will retire at the end of this year.

The healthcare conglomerate did not immediately name Stoffels' successor.

Stoffels, 59, began his career as a physician in Africa with a focus on HIV and worked at J&J (NYSE:JNJ)'s Janssen Pharmaceutica in the early 1990s. He re-joined J&J in 2002 when the drugmaker acquired Virco and Tibotec, a Belgium-based antiviral drug developer, to expand its pipeline of HIV drugs.

Chief Scientific Officer since 2012, Stoffels has been responsible for innovation and safety across J&J's drugs, medical devices and consumer health sectors.

"Under Paul's leadership, the Janssen R&D teams developed more than 25 new medicines across multiple therapeutic areas," said Joaquin Duato, J&J's incoming chief executive officer.

In August, J&J named Duato successor to long-standing Chief Executive Officer Alex Gorsky, effective January 3.

During Stoffels' tenure, the drugmaker developed a one-shot vaccine for COVID-19, which won the U.S. regulatory authorization in February. The vaccine's uptake, however, suffered https://www.reuters.com/business/health ... 2021-06-07 due to safety concerns.

Stoffels will also retire from the role of vice chairman of J&J's executive committee.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 18 paź 2021 13:01

J&J puts talc liabilities into bankruptcy

Oct 14 (Reuters) - Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N) on Thursday put into bankruptcy tens of thousands of legal claims alleging its Baby Powder and other talc-based products caused cancer, offloading the potential liabilities into a newly created subsidiary.

J&J put the talc claims into an entity called LTL Management LLC, which filed for bankruptcy protection on Thursday in North Carolina, according to the company and court records. J&J and its affiliates were not part of the bankruptcy filing.

Tens of thousands of plaintiffs have alleged J&J's Baby Powder and other talc products contained asbestos and caused cancer, which the company denies. The plaintiffs include women suffering from ovarian cancer and others battling mesothelioma.

J&J executed Thursday's corporate reshuffling through a contentious legal maneuver known as a Texas two-step bankruptcy, a strategy other companies facing asbestos litigation have used.

In that process, a J&J business split in two through a so-called divisional merger under Texas law. That transaction created LTL, the new entity saddled with J&J's talc liabilities, according to court papers filed Thursday.
https://www.reuters.com/business/health ... 4ISsEoOxp0

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 19 paź 2021 12:28

Latest Release
Oct 19, 2021

EPS / Forecast
2.6 / 2.36

Revenue / Forecast
23.34B / 23.66B

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 31 paź 2021 20:27

When to buy Johnson & Johnson?
The third piece of content that I wanted to share with you is about the video which I published a week ago. In this video I’m taking a deeper look into Johnson & Johnson.

Many people quote it as the best dividend growth stock of our times due to its clockwork nature, myself included.

But on the other hand I realized the other day that I actually forgot a lot about their business. The last time I really studied the company was probably about 5 years ago and I couldn’t tell you right now what their main catalysts are and why it should continue to grow their dividends.

Hence, it was really time for me again to give it a deeper look to figure out if there’s anything I should change my mind on.

And truth to be told, there were a few interesting insights which have definitely shifted my thinking about Johnson & Johnson going forward.

I just don’t want to put any spoilers here, so if you’re interested then I would definitely recommend to check it out

https://youtu.be/WJ9lpAghMxs

https://europeandgi.com/5-bullet-sunday ... this-blog/

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 12 lis 2021 13:54

J&J Splits Into J And J?
Johnson & Johnson will become two companies. One will include prescription drugs and medical devices, while the other will concentrate on consumer products, such as Band-Aid bandages and Listerine. The consumer-focused firm will retain all liability from lawsuits that older versions of its baby powder caused cancer.

JNJ stock rose 3% before Friday's open.

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireSto ... s-81128200

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 14 lis 2021 23:36

Johnson & Johnson spin-off | All you need to know! | Why did they do this and is it any good for us?
europeandgi.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg84hqgRD5c

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 18 lis 2021 23:39

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Analiza Fundamentalna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTlD1xsoB1w

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 30 gru 2021 10:19

While global COVID-19 infections hit a record high over the seven-day period until Tuesday, researchers said a booster dose of Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ)'s vaccine was 84% effective at preventing hospitalisation in South African healthcare workers who became infected as the Omicron variant spread

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 25 sty 2022 22:33

We wtorek Johnson & Johnson poinformował, że w bieżącym roku spodziewa się wygenerować aż 3,5 mld USD ze sprzedaży szczepionki chroniącej przed ciężkim przebiegiem COVID-19.

https://www.pb.pl/j-j-spodziewa-sie-wzr ... oc-1139444

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 09 lut 2022 23:06

Koncern Johnson&Jonson tymczasowo wstrzymał produkcję szczepionki na COVID-19 - poinformował "The New York Times". Szczepionki tej firmy mają duże znaczenie w walce z pandemią, bo trafiają do krajów rozwijających się. Firma zapewnia, że dysponuje dużym zapasem szczepionek, liczonym w milionach dawek.

Szczepionka firmy Johnson&Johnson to obecnie jedyna jednodawkowa szczepionka na COVID-19. "The New York Times" poinformował we wtorek, że koncern "po cichu" przerwał jej produkcję w ubiegłym roku. Szczepionka była wytwarzania w fabryce w Lejdzie w Holandii.

Eksperci w rozmowie z amerykańskim dziennikiem szacują, że może to zmniejszyć podaż szczepionki o setki milionów dawek.

Rzecznik Johnson&Johnson Jake Sargent powiedział telewizji CNBC, że koncern "zapewnia dostawę szczepionki wszędzie, gdzie jest potrzebna" i zapowiedział wznowienie jej produkcji w marcu.

Firma "wypełnia swoje zobowiązania"
Sargent przekonuje, że firma "wypełnia swoje zobowiązania wobec międzynarodowych grup próbujących zwiększyć dostęp do szczepionki na COVID-19". Rzecznik wylicza, że wciąż dostępne są miliony dawek, które firma już wyprodukowała.

Wnioski badania przeprowadzonego przez amerykańskich naukowców dowodzą, że pojedyncza dawka szczepionki Johnson&Johnson zapewnia długotrwałą, trwającą do 6 miesięcy ochronę przed zakażeniem przełamującym COVID-19, hospitalizacjami i przyjęciem na oddział intensywnej opieki medycznej.

https://www.msn.com/pl-pl/zdrowie/nasze ... hp&pc=U531

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 20 kwie 2022 09:43

J&J Earnings Beat, Revenue Misses In Q1

Investing.com - J&J reported on Tuesday first quarter earnings that beat analysts' forecasts and revenue that fell short of expectations.

J&J announced earnings per share of $2.67 on revenue of $23.43B. Analysts polled by Investing.com anticipated EPS of $2.59 on revenue of $23.69B.

J&J shares are up 3% from the beginning of the year, still down 3.55% from its 52 week high of $184.20 set on April 11. They are outperforming the S&P 500 which is down 7.86% from the start of the year.

J&J follows other major Healthcare sector earnings this month
J&J's report follows an earnings beat by UnitedHealth on Thursday, who reported EPS of $5.49 on revenue of $80.15B, compared to forecasts EPS of $5.38 on revenue of $78,786M.

BioNTech had beat expectations on March 30 with first quarter EPS of $12.18 on revenue of $5.53B, compared to forecast for EPS of $7.44 on revenue of $3.92B.

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 20 kwie 2022 14:46

Johnson & Johnson hikes dividend by 6.6 percent to $1.13 quarterly. This marks 60 consecutive years of increased dividends by $JNJ

slayer74
Kapitan

Postautor: slayer74 » 08 maja 2022 11:41

The New York Times: Nadchodzą batalie sądowe
Johnson & Johnson nie rezygnuje z produkcji potencjalnie szkodliwego talku dla dzieci.

https://www.parkiet.com/gospodarka-swia ... lie-sadowe

Wróć do „Zagranica”

REKLAMA